Man, Mularkey did really screw over the Bills....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Man, Mularkey did really screw over the Bills....

I bet Mike Mularkey is laughing right now. He's making almost twice as much money in Miami to be Offensive Coordinator than he was making here. Plus, he is in Miami and back home again. Then, he waited almost a week before he decided to quit. He could have quit when he met with Marv and Ralph immediately after the season, but he waited a week. This threw the Bills behind in the HC search and it looks like it's going to hurt them for building their staff. They've lost out to some very solid Coordinators and might be losing some other guys too. I heard that the Rams are VERY interested in getting Jim McNally for their OL. If the Bills let him go, I will be pretty pissed. But it doesn't look good.

Oh well, I'm going to throw my support for Dick Jauron and give him a chance. I just hope he can get us back to the playoffs again.
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Re: Man, Mularkey did really screw over the Bills....

I smell tampering.

Who is to say Miami didn't contact him under the table with this offer? They probably told him to resign so he didn't have to be in the fall guy spot, which is where he was if the Bills struggled next season.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
      I smell tampering.

Who is to say Miami didn't contact him under the table with this offer? They probably told him to resign so he didn't have to be in the fall guy spot, which is where he was if the Bills struggled next season.
      That's exactly what I was thinking. I smell tampering too.

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Crooklarkey.

Miami Dol-felons strike again.

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

this is what I said in a previous post the day he resigned. I thought that he may be trying to screw over the Bills.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Crooklarkey.

Miami Dol-felons strike again.
            I got a good ole....

**** YOU! for Mike Moolarkey!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsburgh
              this is what I said in a previous post the day he resigned. I thought that he may be trying to screw over the Bills.
              and he may have done a good job at it.

Comment

• feelthepain
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Mar 2005

How bout looking at your own FO for the reason MM left and not Miami. I really don't care if he left for the reason you guys suggest, however you guys are always looking everywhere but your own backyard for your misfortunes!! Your FO is terrible, no wonder your team can't get their act together.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  How bout looking at your own FO for the reason MM left and not Miami. I really don't care if he left for the reason you guys suggest, however you guys are always looking everywhere but your own backyard for your misfortunes!! Your FO is terrible, no wonder your team can't get their act together.
                  Are you talking about last years FO? Yeah they were horrible, they hired MM didn't they?
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

The Bills also shot themselves in the foot for taking so long to make a decision. Why in the world did they interview Capers and Caldwell? If they made a decision Thursday or Friday Jauron could of been working the phone for his coordinators. Now most of the good ones are gone.
                    Some posters said to take theire time when getting a coach. As you can see doing that potentially cost them good coordinators.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
                      The Bills also shot themselves in the foot for taking so long to make a decision. Why in the world did they interview Capers and Caldwell? If they made a decision Thursday or Friday Jauron could of been working the phone for his coordinators. Now most of the good ones are gone.
                      Some posters said to take theire time when getting a coach. As you can see doing that potentially cost them good coordinators.
                      good post

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

mcnally has already been told he is staying i thought? there is no way he coudl go anywhere as the OL coach unless buffalo fired him.. and i dont see dick doing that.. if he does.. he is a moron.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          mcnally has already been told he is staying i thought? there is no way he coudl go anywhere as the OL coach unless buffalo fired him.. and i dont see dick doing that.. if he does.. he is a moron.
                          they are talking about him in St Louis and New Orleans. I wonder if Dickie told him to start looking around. I hope not, or that would be STRIKE TWO for me.

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

I smell tampering.

Who's to say he didn't try to throw the fish game on purpose?

They can have the quitter.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              I heard that the Rams are VERY interested in getting Jim McNally for their OL.
                              Seeing as we haven't let him go, if the Rams are even bringing his name up, THAT is tampering.
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                              X