ryjam282
01-24-2006, 03:56 PM
pm sent.

L.A. Playa
01-25-2006, 12:38 PM
S Will Demps is available too

L.A. Playa
01-30-2006, 11:09 AM
The Playas have pulled all players and draft picks off the trading block, since the majority of owners try to get a "steal" on every deal, the Playas will build from within through Free Agency and the draft.

The Playas owner and GM was quoted, " Ya cant Play a Playa, these owners in this league are ridiculous, we have one of the top scouting departments in the league so we will focus on Free Agency and the Draft and no longer trade in this ridiculous league of owners."

Devin
01-30-2006, 11:26 AM
LOL!

Michael82
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
The Playas have pulled all players and draft picks off the trading block, since the majority of owners try to get a "steal" on every deal, the Playas will build from within through Free Agency and the draft.

The Playas owner and GM was quoted, " Ya cant Play a Playa, these owners in this league are ridiculous, we have one of the top scouting departments in the league so we will focus on Free Agency and the Draft and no longer trade in this ridiculous league of owners."
:rolleyes: Ever think that maybe people are a little leary about trading for a player that they don't know their rating for yet? Of course teams want steals. I'm disappointed in you. First you started out with some solid trades and fair ones too. You started the whole trading process, now you are just ending it and insulting the league? Shame on you, Mr Playa. :cynic:

:mad:

Devin
01-30-2006, 11:56 AM
IMO owners shouldnt hold up the progress of their team for rankings they could figure out themselves with a little research.

Either way there will be some unhappy people when they do finally come out and half the owners are done trading and have set their 35 man limit.

L.A. Playa
01-30-2006, 12:00 PM
The Playas will not respond to the comments of the Rampage owner but to say the least they are dissapointed in this personal attack on the Playas character, "Hate us or Love us, we are the underdogs and we will come out on top!!!" "We are just getting critisized for saying publicly what many owners feel privately. Oh well my name is Buck and I dont give **** Biatchessssssss!!!!!!"

Devin
01-30-2006, 12:01 PM
:rofl:

Michael82
01-30-2006, 12:43 PM
The Playas will not respond to the comments of the Rampage owner but to say the least they are dissapointed in this personal attack on the Playas character, "Hate us or Love us, we are the underdogs and we will come out on top!!!" "We are just getting critisized for saying publicly what many owners feel privately. Oh well my name is Buck and I dont give **** Biatchessssssss!!!!!!"
Nice try. The Rampage owner thinks that the Playa owner is all talk and no action. :yawn:

Sportsuser101
01-31-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm sure the owners that proposed a trade for you didn't think it was a steal. Other owners have different opinions on players. I'm sure they're not all the same. You may be overrating your players. It happens alot.

L.A. Playa
01-31-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm sure the owners that proposed a trade for you didn't think it was a steal. Other owners have different opinions on players. I'm sure they're not all the same. You may be overrating your players. It happens alot.

This wasnt an asking for an opinions, it was a statement. so keep your opinions to yourself and stay out of the Playas thread for statements.