PDA

View Full Version : BRICK VS. KIWI

Ferrygoat
01-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Watching senior bowl practice on the NFL network the last two days, Ive seen Brick handle Kiwi easily drill after drill. Brick looks like a damn monster out there, destroying everything in his path. I dont know if Kiwi isnt as good as everyone said he is, or Brick is that good.

The Spaz
01-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Brick is very good!:up::beers:

Ferrygoat
01-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Winston didnt look to bad either, If we cant get Brick, i wouldnt mind Winston in the later rounds.

OpIv37
01-24-2006, 03:27 PM
unfortunately, we won't get Brick unless we tag Clements and work out some kind of trade.

Ferrygoat
01-24-2006, 03:29 PM
unfortunately, we won't get Brick unless we tag Clements and work out some kind of trade.
Yeah the chances of getting him are slim, but it could happen.

The Spaz
01-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Winston didnt look to bad either, If we cant get Brick, i wouldnt mind Winston in the later rounds.

Winston should and will be a first round pick as he was very dominating this year. I think we should go "big" on either an O-linemen or D-Linemen the fist 3 rounds including at least one of our 2 3rd round picks.

Marvelous
01-24-2006, 03:42 PM
I hope your not insinuating that we trade #8 and NC to move up to get Brick.. That would be a rip off... Clements is the best CB in the league. IMO that warrants a star player or a high #1 as is... Look what Washington got for Champ. I'd love to see us get a Stud RB for Nate. Maybe Alexander or something... Perhaps a QB.....

Ferrygoat
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Winston should and will be a first round pick as he was very dominating this year. I think we should go "big" on either an O-linemen or D-Linemen the fist 3 rounds including at least one of our 2 3rd round picks.
Yeah they said before Winston blew out his knee, he was the best tackle in this years draft, but since he got hurt his play has declined. As far as what i watched at the Senior Bowl practice he looked pretty good, but mayock said hes a 2-3 rounder, maybe 4-5 if he plays bad, i have a hard time believing that but it would be nice picking him up late if he was there

ryjam282
01-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Winston hasn't played up to his full potential since he came back. Sometimes he shows it and most of the time, he seems to be thinking about getting rolled up on.

patmoran2006
01-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Did someone just say Nate is the best CB in the league?? He's not even the best CB on this team. He was HORRIBLE this year, no matter what way you look at it.

OpIv37
01-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I hope your not insinuating that we trade #8 and NC to move up to get Brick.. That would be a rip off... Clements is the best CB in the league. IMO that warrants a star player or a high #1 as is... Look what Washington got for Champ. I'd love to see us get a Stud RB for Nate. Maybe Alexander or something... Perhaps a QB.....

in what universe is Nate the best CB in the league? He got eaten alive all year. I agree that would be too much to give up for Brick, but did you even watch the Bills games this season? Nate was beyond terrible.

Ferrygoat
01-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Nate is a lot better than you think, and Believe it or not, he still has value. There are teams out there that will give up a first rounder to get him

ShadowHawk7
01-24-2006, 05:31 PM
He was the best last year in terms of value, but was nowhere close to that this year.
Teams would prolly still pay a lot higher than we'd be willing to for him.

I'd say franchise him for sure, and we could either see if this year was a fluke or trade him for a 1st rounder or a stud Olineman on another team. I'd rather have the 8th and a mid 1st rounder, than the 3rd or 4th pick imo..

gr8slayer
01-24-2006, 05:47 PM
I'll take Brick.