PDA

View Full Version : bills brass hires coach fans dont want and then raise ticket prices

jimbohastle51
01-25-2006, 11:48 AM
ok, so levy and wilson went against popular demand and hired a "tool" so the marv doesnt have to work 80 hours a week as a coach and can still control the team, but hiring a coach that fans didnt want and then raise ticket prices? isnt that a pretty dumb move? i mean i have heard more season ticket holders say that they are not renewing there seats because the jauron move was the last straw for them. let me know what you all think?

lynobx
01-25-2006, 11:58 AM
If you're not happy, don't buy tickets.

I'm willing to give Levy and Jauron a chance to turn this team around, on the premise that they just might know more than us fans.

But it's a free country. You don't have to spend your Sundays at the Ralph or watching the Bills on TV.

I'll continue buying tickets and watching, however, because regardless of how frustrated I get, I'm a Bills fan for life.

Typ0
01-25-2006, 11:59 AM
what pisses me off is now I'm not going to be able to watch the games on TV...because we aren't going to be selling out.

THATHURMANATOR
01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
20 bucks is nothing man. Bills tickets are still some of the cheaper in the league

The Natrix
01-25-2006, 12:15 PM
20 bucks is nothing man. Bills tickets are still some of the cheaper in the league

The average Bills fan still makes a lower wage than fans of most other teams, not to mention Bills fans are widely dispersed. Most other teams fans are not driving very far to get to their stadium.

THATHURMANATOR
01-25-2006, 12:18 PM
20 bucks is a round of Beers man... NOTHING.
If 20 bucks is that big of a deal then should that person really be getting season tickets?

The Natrix
01-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Well, I'm not renewing anyway. But, as I mentioned earlier, I might be going to every game just not with seasons. It will be much cheaper getting them off the scalpers because the Bills are going to blow this year.

THATHURMANATOR
01-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Probably a good idea Nate. We have a spot I like so my crew wants to stay there. Really just to annoy Phil!

don137
01-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Seems like people are making a big deal over the increase in season tickets for nothing. People seriously do not realize how inexpensive tickets in Buffalo are compared to other cities. Not to mention you do not have to buy a Personal Seat License just for the right to buy season tickets.
I can't see people not re-newing there season tickets because the price went up about the same rate as inflation. The people that are not going to re-new is because they hate seeing what is happening to this team and can't see spending the cash to see an inferior product. Many season ticket holder don't care what is the product on the field is, they will buy season tickets no matter what and as long as they can afford it.