• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FirstDownBills
    Your rebirth can't hurt
    • Dec 2005

Expanded Roles

The Buffalo Bills today announced that Russ Brandon has been named the Executive Vice President of Business Operations. Brandon will oversee all business administration and operations for the Organization. "During his tenure here with the organization Russ has not only brought great vision to the marketing of the organization he has also developed and fostered the trust of the business community. His hard work and relationship skills have helped us develop a strong base of strategic business and community partners," said Bills Owner/President Ralph Wilson. "In his new role, Russ will continue to develop and foster programs that help us connect with our fans and partners."

The Bills announced today that the team has named Jim Overdorf Vice President of Football Administration. In his new role, Overdorf will oversee all aspects of football administration. He will work closely with Bills General Manager Marv Levy and Head Coach Dick Jauron and take on an increased focus in contract negotiations and salary cap management. Overdorf will also serve as a vital element in the Bills pursuit of free agents. Having displayed a keen knowledge of both the economic and football elements of the Bills franchise, Overdorf will also oversee all team travel and serve as the team's liaison to the NFL Management Council.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
    Playoff Record: 0-0
    Super Bowl Appearances: 0
    Super Bowl Wins: 0
  • EricStratton
    • Jul 2002

Re: Expanded Roles

Did either Russ or Jim name JP as the starter?

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

thats cool i think

Comment

• FirstDownBills
        Your rebirth can't hurt
        • Dec 2005

I like how they divided the structure up. One side is business, and one side is football. Hey, it's better than what Tom Donahoe had. He controlled everything.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
        Playoff Record: 0-0
        Super Bowl Appearances: 0
        Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EricStratton
          Did either Russ or Jim name JP as the starter?
          You mean you weren't able to read between the lines? Where's your common sense?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• tat2dmike77
            Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
            • Dec 2005

True i just hope that they actually get in touch with fans. Hopefully it will make the bills a more fan friendly team.

Your right anything is an improvement over what de fuhr had here during his reign.

Maybe after i graduate from college i should go and talk to these guys.

Comment

• EricStratton
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FirstDownBills
              I like how they divided the structure up. One side is business, and one side is football. Hey, it's better than what Tom Donahoe had. He controlled everything.

On a serious note I agree, that is a better way to handle things.

Comment

Working...
              X