PDA

View Full Version : DeShaun Foster

Kerr
01-25-2006, 07:06 PM
I haven't noticed that is scheduled to become an UFA. I think he'd make a nice backup for Willis. He did a pretty good as a backup for Stephen Davis in Carolina. He could probably be a starter in this league, but he's had the knack of being injury prone so far in his career.

Feedback.

MTBillsFan
01-25-2006, 07:11 PM
He'd be a great addition to our team. However, Carolina would have to go brain dead to let him go. They became one demential without him in the offense. If we could get him, awesome.

tat2dmike77
01-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't see carolina letting him go. He was to valuable to thier offense this season. Yeah he has had his fair share of injuries but he proved to worth something to the carolina offense.

If he were to come to buffalo i think it would be a great addition to the backfield but i really don't see that happening.

DBrown77
01-25-2006, 07:19 PM
down here in Charlotte they are saying he will most likely be re-signed and named the starter. Stephen Davis's contract is up but he has been on the decline with all the injuries.

Iehoshua
01-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Always hurt.

Pass.

don137
01-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Stephen Davis's contract is not up however he does have a 3.5 million salary cap hit so they could cut Davis and use that money on Foster...
However the one guy I do like from Carolina is Jeff Mitchell the center. He is getting older (31 years old) however that line played really cohesive and as we know since Kent Hull one of the main components to a good line is a center who knows what he is doing. Obviously LeCharles Bentley would be ideal however we can't get the top player at every position.

Nighthawk
01-25-2006, 07:58 PM
I haven't noticed that is scheduled to become an UFA. I think he'd make a nice backup for Willis. He did a pretty good as a backup for Stephen Davis in Carolina. He could probably be a starter in this league, but he's had the knack of being injury prone so far in his career.

Feedback.

He would never come here to backup Willis. Foster will and should be a starter in this league. Very good RB, just waiting for his chance to shine. He's been bitten by the injury bug, but the ankle injury he suffered a few weeks ago would have happened to anybody...just bad luck. He's going to be very good.

Philagape
01-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Pipe dream.

camelcowboy
01-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Always hurt.

Pass.

Im with you

ICE74129
01-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Again I have followed the Panthers from day one so I can say this....say NO to foster. OFTEN injured, just like he is now. He isn't as fast as he was coming out of college, not that agile anymore due to injuries either.

Pass on Foster.

THATHURMANATOR
01-25-2006, 08:56 PM
We have Willis Guys WTF!!

ICE74129
01-25-2006, 09:00 PM
We have Willis Guys WTF!!

Not a good all around back and showed his true character this year. I don't want him on this team. I would take a lesser talent with more HEART any day.

THATHURMANATOR
01-25-2006, 09:00 PM
All the attitude questions are valid but the guy still has talent. I say stick with him. If we are willing to go with JP why not go with a guy who has proven he is solid?

ICE74129
01-25-2006, 09:02 PM
All the attitude questions are valid but the guy still has talent. I say stick with him. If we are willing to go with JP why not go with a guy who has proven he is solid?

JP = hard work, leader, and talent.

Willis = self centered, doesn't like Buffalo, Quitter, and talent.

Big difference.

Kerr
01-25-2006, 09:08 PM

So does T.O., but not many teams are willing to deal with his ****, especially not Marv. Thus, Willis will either need to get a memo or ship out.

ParanoidAndroid
01-25-2006, 09:09 PM
Has Foster ever played a full season? There is no doubt that he's talented, but there are plenty of other backs out there who are talented and also durable.

THATHURMANATOR
01-25-2006, 09:11 PM
What I am saying is that Running back is way down the list of needs in my mind.

ICE74129
01-25-2006, 09:13 PM
So does T.O., but not many teams are willing to deal with his ****, especially not Marv. Thus, Willis will either need to get a memo or ship out.

:bf1:

Kerr
01-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Has Foster ever played a full season? There is no doubt that he's talented, but there are plenty of other backs out there who are talented and also durable.

I know, this is why I mentioned he could make a nice backup. He's not dependable as a starter given his history. It wouldn't be surprising, but it would be risky for any other team out there to pay him starter money so that he can be their starter, especially Carolina. They better get someone decent to back him up if he hits the infirmary again.