And one more thing about fairchild that I like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

And one more thing about fairchild that I like.

For those who have forgotten...The RAMS would have taken JP if available as well. It's true, look it up. GB And the RAMS wanted him. So that means Fairchild knows of JP pretty well.
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: And one more thing about fairchild that I like.

I know of this. Martz was intrigued with JP before the draft. You know that Martz wanted JP as his new project. This is why I said JP would thrive in this type of offense. It's the the type of offense he came out at Tulane. Not the exact offense, but close.

Hey ICE, do you know if Marshaull Faulk will be a Cap Casualty with the Rams?? He still has some mileage left and considering he knows the offense, he would make a good 3rd down back.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Faulk has said that he play for the Rams and nobody else.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr

Hey ICE, do you know if Marshaull Faulk will be a Cap Casualty with the Rams?? He still has some mileage left and considering he knows the offense, he would make a good 3rd down back.
        Now look damn it! Don't try and get me possibly all excited about this season...

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          Faulk has said that he play for the Rams and nobody else.
          Yeah when he is cut and Buffalo and Fairchild offer him a job, lets see what he says.

Comment

• FirstDownBills
            Your rebirth can't hurt
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
            For those who have forgotten...The RAMS would have taken JP if available as well. It's true, look it up. GB And the RAMS wanted him. So that means Fairchild knows of JP pretty well.

This is a fraud. Whoever stole Ice's identity better give it back to the real Ice

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
            Playoff Record: 0-0
            Super Bowl Appearances: 0
            Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FirstDownBills
              This is a fraud. Whoever stole Ice's identity better give it back to the real Ice

Comment

• tonyc37
                • Jan 2006

Remember this guy was one of the guys that Gregg Williams was told to fire four years ago.How can you like it.Martz was the Rams OC and called all the plays.I said it before and I'll say it again Jaroun can't get top coaches to come here how do you think he will be able to get top players to come here.The Bills are the laughing stock of the NFL nationally.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Fairchild called the plays after Marts had his heart issues. Immediately the offense efficiency improved because Fairchild used Steven Jackson and ran the damn ball.

This is a good hire.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by tonyc37
                    Remember this guy was one of the guys that Gregg Williams was told to fire four years ago.How can you like it.Martz was the Rams OC and called all the plays.I said it before and I'll say it again Jaroun can't get top coaches to come here how do you think he will be able to get top players to come here.The Bills are the laughing stock of the NFL nationally.
                    That's funny...the Bills beat out Eric Mangini and the Jets for Fairchild. Isn't Mangini the latest genius on the Belichick tree of coaches? If Mangini is as smart as everyone says that he is and he wanted Fairchild and Jauron beat him out, what does that say about the Bills? Either Mangini isn't as smart as everyone says he is and the Jets are a bigger laughing-stock than the Bills are or, maybe...just maybe, the Bills aren't as big of a laughing-stock around the NFL as you may think they are....
                    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Ok here is the deal...way back when in the world of winning football there was this guy named Jim Kelly. Backed by a man named Ted M. These two did something very smart, and very wonderful. They used the PASS to set up the RUN.

And what happened kiddies? That's right. They led the league in RUSHING at least one year and was in the top 5 or so a few other years. and guess what? They went to 4 straight superbowls.

And do you know what the best part is? IT STILL WORKS TODAY!!!! THAT is what Fairchild brings to the table. He uses the pass to set up the run. I don't give a damn what type line you have. If there are 8 men in the box you don't run. If they can pick up the rush and you start hitting passes, all of a sudden it is back to 6-7 in the box and now you can run at will!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                        That's funny...the Bills beat out Eric Mangini and the Jets for Fairchild. Isn't Mangini the latest genius on the Belichick tree of coaches? If Mangini is as smart as everyone says that he is and he wanted Fairchild and Jauron beat him out, what does that say about the Bills? Either Mangini isn't as smart as everyone says he is and the Jets are a bigger laughing-stock than the Bills are or, maybe...just maybe, the Bills aren't as big of a laughing-stock around the NFL as you may think they are....
                        Good post!

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                          Yeah, seriously, good post.

lets not be so insecure. There are at least seven teams arguably worse off than us. That's just about a quarter of the league. Our roster has some serious talent at most skill positions and a number of players that are well-respected around the league (for example, how many players on SF's roster carry as much name recognition as Spikes, McGahee, Moulds, Milloy, Vincent, Fletcher, Clements etc....). We're far from the only team with a quarterback controversy. Jauron's hire might have caused some chuckles amongst those in the cheap seats, but he seems to be well respected by players and apparently among coaches as well if his first choice OC signed up over competing bidders.

We may be a few steps from a title run, but its not like we're a buncha midgets on tricycles.
                          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• FirstDownBills
                            Your rebirth can't hurt
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                            Yeah, seriously, good post.

lets not be so insecure. There are at least seven teams arguably worse off than us. That's just about a quarter of the league. Our roster has some serious talent at most skill positions and a number of players that are well-respected around the league (for example, how many players on SF's roster carry as much name recognition as Spikes, McGahee, Moulds, Milloy, Vincent, Fletcher, Clements etc....). We're far from the only team with a quarterback controversy. Jauron's hire might have caused some chuckles amongst those in the cheap seats, but he seems to be well respected by players and apparently among coaches as well if his first choice OC signed up over competing bidders.

We may be a few steps from a title run, but its not like we're a buncha midgets on tricycles.

Good post! By the way, are you from the Saratoga, NY area?

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
                            Playoff Record: 0-0
                            Super Bowl Appearances: 0
                            Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                              • Jul 2005

when I say "we" I am not implying that I play for the Bills. If that were the case we would truly be the laughing stock of the league.
                              Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
                              X