PDA

View Full Version : I don't like the Mularkey hire.

Ebenezer
01-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Nick Saban is still in charge down there. I just think he will reel MM in and make him call an offense that makes sense. Anybody worried about that?

Crazygoo
01-26-2006, 08:24 AM
um...no Mularkey was calling the plays up here and he sucked at it

Novacane
01-26-2006, 08:25 AM
I'm not worried at all. MM is what he is. He'll end up fired in 2 years max

RedEyE
01-26-2006, 08:28 AM
I'll start sweating it as soon as they sign a QB like Culpepper or Carr. Until then, the Dolphins are strictly a running team. A concept Mularkey does not understand.

madness
01-26-2006, 08:31 AM
Worried that he'll waste perfectly good talent like R. Brown and R. Williams?

Yes...and no.

justasportsfan
01-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Anytime you blow a huge lead to the fins because of the coach calling the plays, I'm not worried at all. It's not like MM is anything close to Weiss. If anything, the fins will still be a team that will rely on the D to win games. That's Saban.

RedEyE
01-26-2006, 08:46 AM
Anytime you blow a huge lead to the fins because of the coach calling the plays, I'm not worried at all. It's not like MM is anything close to Weiss. If anything, the fins will still be a team that will rely on the D to win games. That's Saban.

Right?

And then the Fins like what they saw? WTF?

justasportsfan
01-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Right?

And then the Fins like what they saw? WTF?If Buddy Ryan were around, he would've punched Malarkey for pulling a Gilbride.

FirstDownBills
01-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Who cares about Mularkey? I'm worried about the Bills here. Stop feeding the Fin trolls cause then the boards get flooded with this...

Fin troll: You dink you guys are going in the right erection? HA! We got Mike Moolarkey now so we will be unstoppable! (fixes glasses and sniffles) Our offense will score 75 points a game and we'll win the SUPER BOWL! While you guys focus on the # 1 pick in the draft hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe (sniffles)

SkapePhin
01-26-2006, 10:19 AM
You dink you guys are going in the right erection? HA! We got Mike Moolarkey now so we will be unstoppable! Our offense will score 75 points a game and we'll win the SUPER BOWL! While you guys focus on the # 1 pick in the draft hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Brad528
01-26-2006, 10:38 AM
If you go back and look at the games transcript for the 4th Quarter against Miami he did not lose you the game. Your lake of running ability lost you the game. It is posted on Finheaven and addressed to a bills fan so go check it out. He ran the ball 12 out of 19 times and gained very little yards and most of the passes were on 3rd Down. I know you go to Finheaven so go check out the exact game play by play in the Depths of the Sea forum I believe

Michael82
01-26-2006, 10:40 AM
If you go back and look at the games transcript for the 4th Quarter against Miami he did not lose you the game. Your lake of running ability lost you the game. It is posted on Finheaven and addressed to a bills fan so go check it out. He ran the ball 12 out of 19 times and gained very little yards and most of the passes were on 3rd Down. I know you go to Finheaven so go check out the exact game play by play in the Depths of the Sea forum I believe
:boring:

Will you ****ing Dolphins fans please go back to your home? Leave us alone. :mad:

Brad528
01-26-2006, 10:42 AM
In Fact I will do you a favor this was posted by another User on Finheaven straight from the Gamecenter. With the exception of being in the Shotgun yet it was always on 3rd down.I dont see anything wrong except for lack of production on the part of your running game which shows it was either Miami's D or your players

Fourth Quarter
Buffalo Bills continued...
2-6-BUF24 (15:00) W.McGahee right end ran ob at BUF 27 for 3 yards (T.Daniels).
3-3-BUF27 (14:35) (Shotgun)
PENALTY on BUF-B.Anderson, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 27 - No Play.
3-8-BUF22 (14:08) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to E.Moulds (T.Daniels).
4-8-BUF22 (14:04) (Punt formation)
PENALTY on BUF-R.Baker, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 22 - No Play.
4-13-BUF17 (14:03) B.Moorman punts 48 yards to MIA 35, Center-M.Schneck. W.Welker to MIA 30 for -5 yards (S.Aiken; M.Haggan).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffalo Bills at 11:29
1-10-BUF15 (11:29) J.Losman pass incomplete to L.Evans.
2-10-BUF15 (11:22) J.Losman pass to R.Parrish to BUF 22 for 7 yards (S.Madison; T.Tillman).
PENALTY on MIA-D.Spragan, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 15 - No Play.
1-10-BUF20 (11:01) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 21 for 1 yard (J.Zgonina; C.Crowder).
2-9-BUF21 (10:14) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to R.Parrish (R.Howard).
3-9-BUF21 (10:08) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete (R.Howard).
4-9-BUF21 (9:53) B.Moorman punts 36 yards to MIA 43, Center-M.Schneck. W.Welker to BUF 49 for 8 yards (R.Baker).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffalo Bills at 07:35
1-10-BUF20 (7:35) W.McGahee up the middle to BUF 28 for 8 yards (J.Zgonina).
2-2-BUF28 (7:13) W.McGahee up the middle to BUF 29 for 1 yard (K.Carter).
3-1-BUF29 (6:34) (Shotgun) J.Losman right end to BUF 31 for 2 yards (D.Bowens).
1-10-BUF31 (5:51) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 33 for 2 yards (J.Zgonina).
2-8-BUF33 (5:02) S.Williams left end to BUF 35 for 2 yards (J.Zgonina; D.Pope).
3-6-BUF35 (4:21) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to L.Evans.
PENALTY on MIA-R.Howard, Defensive Pass Interference, 6 yards, enforced at BUF 35 - No Play.
1-10-BUF41 (4:00) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 42 for 1 yard (J.Zgonina).
2-9-BUF42 (3:24) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 44 for 2 yards (D.Spragan).
3-7-BUF44 (3:16) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to L.Evans (T.Daniels).
4-7-BUF44 (3:10) B.Moorman punts 37 yards to MIA 19, Center-M.Schneck, out of bounds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffalo Bills at 02:29
1-10-BUF49 (2:29) W.McGahee up the middle to BUF 48 for -1 yards (C.Crowder).
2-11-BUF48 (2:24) J.Losman to 50 for 2 yards (T.Daniels).
3-9-50 (2:17) (Shotgun) S.Williams up the middle to BUF 45 for -5 yards (C.Crowder; Y.Bell).
4-14-BUF45 (2:00) B.Moorman punts 38 yards to MIA 17, Center-M.Schneck. W.Welker to MIA 27 for 10 yards (M.Schneck).

lynobx
01-26-2006, 10:43 AM
I just hope he installs his killer Red Zone offense down there.

Brad528
01-26-2006, 10:48 AM

Will you ****ing Dolphins fans please go back to your home? Let us alone. :mad:
I believe the word your looking for is LEAVE us alone. What are you from Penn. or something. Let me guess you also say let a message

Michael82
01-26-2006, 11:09 AM
I believe the word your looking for is LEAVE us alone. What are you from Penn. or something. Let me guess you also say let a message
It was a typo. Just get the **** out of here. It's getting old fast. :mad:

Brad528
01-26-2006, 11:11 AM
It was a typo. Just get the **** out of here. It's getting old fast. :mad:
I was just playing didnt mean to offend you. I use to live in PA and thats how they talked and I would always give them a hard time.

madness
01-26-2006, 11:24 AM
I was just playing didnt mean to offend you. I use to live in PA and thats how they talked and I would always give them a hard time.

We have a handful of good posters over here that are Dolphin, and yes even Patriot, fans. You can either become one of them or become a troll. It's your choice. :up:

Where in PA?

feelthepain
01-26-2006, 11:30 AM

Will you ****ing Dolphins fans please go back to your home? Leave us alone. :mad:

Oh frikin boo hoo, leave us alone you big meanies!! This is a football site genius. Anyone can join, not just Bill fans. You're a whiner, your team will be the toilet bowl of the AFC east. Yeah, us fin fans really are worried about the Bills.

justasportsfan
01-26-2006, 11:52 AM
If you go back and look at the games transcript for the 4th Quarter against Miami he did not lose you the game. Your lake of running ability lost you the game. It is posted on Finheaven and addressed to a bills fan so go check it out. He ran the ball 12 out of 19 times and gained very little yards and most of the passes were on 3rd Down. I know you go to Finheaven so go check out the exact game play by play in the Depths of the Sea forum I believeWho's O were we running in the first place. Wasn't it Moolarkey's O. If we couldn't run the ball who's fault was that?

What you fail to see is that , that game against the fins is a typical Moolarkey offense. The bills were one of the worst teams in scoring in the 2nd half of the games. When Teams adjusted Moolarkey never had an answer. The dude can't adjust.

The only way Moolarkey succeeds inMiami is if Saban controls his eratic playcalling.The dude says smashmouth and then throws. The guy can't even distinguish if Jp was ready for the NFl and then divides the team but being wishy washy with his players.

mysticsoto
01-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Who's O were we running in the first place. Wasn't it Moolarkey's O. If we couldn't run the ball who's fault was that?

What you fail to see is that , that game against the fins is a typical Moolarkey offense. The bills were one of the worst teams in scoring in the 2nd half of the games. When Teams adjusted Moolarkey never had an answer. The dude can't adjust.

The only way Moolarkey succeeds inMiami is if Saban controls his eratic playcalling.The dude says smashmouth and then throws. The guy can't even distinguish if Jp was ready for the NFl and then divides the team but being wishy washy with his players.

I can't wait until he starts confusing us as to who will be the starting QB for the fins...he can't release that information until he sees the tape!

I also can't wait to see 3rd and 1 passes to their fullback...who is Miami's fullback anyway? Sammy Morris???

justasportsfan
01-26-2006, 12:29 PM
In Fact I will do you a favor this was posted by another User on Finheaven straight from the Gamecenter. With the exception of being in the Shotgun yet it was always on 3rd down.I dont see anything wrong except for lack of production on the part of your running game which shows it was either Miami's D or your players

Fourth Quarter
Buffalo Bills continued...
2-6-BUF24 (15:00) W.McGahee right end ran ob at BUF 27 for 3 yards (T.Daniels).
3-3-BUF27 (14:35) (Shotgun)
PENALTY on BUF-B.Anderson, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 27 - No Play.
3-8-BUF22 (14:08) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to E.Moulds (T.Daniels).
4-8-BUF22 (14:04) (Punt formation)
PENALTY on BUF-R.Baker, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 22 - No Play.
4-13-BUF17 (14:03) B.Moorman punts 48 yards to MIA 35, Center-M.Schneck. W.Welker to MIA 30 for -5 yards (S.Aiken; M.Haggan).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffalo Bills at 11:29
1-10-BUF15 (11:29) J.Losman pass incomplete to L.Evans.
2-10-BUF15 (11:22) J.Losman pass to R.Parrish to BUF 22 for 7 yards (S.Madison; T.Tillman).
PENALTY on MIA-D.Spragan, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 15 - No Play.
1-10-BUF20 (11:01) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 21 for 1 yard (J.Zgonina; C.Crowder).
2-9-BUF21 (10:14) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to R.Parrish (R.Howard).
3-9-BUF21 (10:08) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete (R.Howard).
4-9-BUF21 (9:53) B.Moorman punts 36 yards to MIA 43, Center-M.Schneck. W.Welker to BUF 49 for 8 yards (R.Baker).
Buffalo Bills at 07:35
1-10-BUF20 (7:35) W.McGahee up the middle to BUF 28 for 8 yards (J.Zgonina).
2-2-BUF28 (7:13) W.McGahee up the middle to BUF 29 for 1 yard (K.Carter).
3-1-BUF29 (6:34) (Shotgun) J.Losman right end to BUF 31 for 2 yards (D.Bowens).
1-10-BUF31 (5:51) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 33 for 2 yards (J.Zgonina).
2-8-BUF33 (5:02) S.Williams left end to BUF 35 for 2 yards (J.Zgonina; D.Pope).
3-6-BUF35 (4:21) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to L.Evans.
PENALTY on MIA-R.Howard, Defensive Pass Interference, 6 yards, enforced at BUF 35 - No Play.
1-10-BUF41 (4:00) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 42 for 1 yard (J.Zgonina).
2-9-BUF42 (3:24) W.McGahee right guard to BUF 44 for 2 yards (D.Spragan).
3-7-BUF44 (3:16) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete to L.Evans (T.Daniels).
4-7-BUF44 (3:10) B.Moorman punts 37 yards to MIA 19, Center-M.Schneck, out of bounds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffalo Bills at 02:29
1-10-BUF49 (2:29) W.McGahee up the middle to BUF 48 for -1 yards (C.Crowder).
2-11-BUF48 (2:24) J.Losman to 50 for 2 yards (T.Daniels).
3-9-50 (2:17) (Shotgun) S.Williams up the middle to BUF 45 for -5 yards (C.Crowder; Y.Bell).
4-14-BUF45 (2:00) B.Moorman punts 38 yards to MIA 17, Center-M.Schneck. W.Welker to MIA 27 for 10 yards (M.Schneck).
thanks for proving to us how bad Moolarkeys system is, especially in the 2nd half. If your players can't execute, that's the coaches job to make sure they can. He kept preaching to simplify and not ask players to do what they can't do. Helloo!!!!

NJFINSFAN1
01-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Nick Saban is still in charge down there. I just think he will reel MM in and make him call an offense that makes sense. Anybody worried about that?

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PF...2005/blog06.htm (http://www.profootballweekly.com/PF...2005/blog06.htm)

Saban emphasized that they were brought in to improve the team and that he was pleased to add two experienced, successful coaches.
Interestingly, Saban made it clear that the coaches will learn the “Dolphins system” and not the other way around. This is clearly a player-friendly system and Saban doesn’t want his team to take a step back after coming on strong late this past season. According to Saban, the new coaches will run the same systems and use the same terminology.
Saban also mentioned that it shouldn’t be difficult for them since he comes from the George Perles (ex-Steelers D-coordinator) Coaching Tree and that Mularkey played for Chuck Noll (ex-Steelers head coach) and that Capers also coached in Pittsburgh as a D-coordinator. Saban seems to think that that shared experience will help the new coaches fit in faster.
Mark my words, the Dolphins are headed for big things in the very near future<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 01:30 PM
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PF...2005/blog06.htm (http://www.profootballweekly.com/PF...2005/blog06.htm)

Saban emphasized that they were brought in to improve the team and that he was pleased to add two experienced, successful coaches.
Interestingly, Saban made it clear that the coaches will learn the “Dolphins system” and not the other way around. This is clearly a player-friendly system and Saban doesn’t want his team to take a step back after coming on strong late this past season. According to Saban, the new coaches will run the same systems and use the same terminology.
Saban also mentioned that it shouldn’t be difficult for them since he comes from the George Perles (ex-Steelers D-coordinator) Coaching Tree and that Mularkey played for Chuck Noll (ex-Steelers head coach) and that Capers also coached in Pittsburgh as a D-coordinator. Saban seems to think that that shared experience will help the new coaches fit in faster.
Mark my words, the Dolphins are headed for big things in the very near future<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Didn't you already post this?

I'm not saying that saban isn't trying to do whats best. All iwas saying is that some of the fin fans that come in here just go on and on about how he is a proven winner at every level.

I don't think your one of them in actaullity you seem to have some sense to you and thats cool. My instructor is a finfan and he has said to me that it looks like it might be going back to the 90's when miami and buffalo were always fighting for the east.

Just becarefull of that pittsburg connection. It didn't work here but who knows ya know. The whole thing could be thrown for a loop and the jets could whip on everyone :rofl:

doomsdayvirus
01-26-2006, 02:09 PM
having mularkey run miami's offense is the best thing that could possibly happen for the rest of the afc east.

justasportsfan
01-26-2006, 02:47 PM
having mularkey run miami's offense is the best thing that could possibly happen for the rest of the afc east.Think of this, Pitts is on it's way to winning the sb now that both Malarkey and TD are gone from that org.

WCoastFin
01-26-2006, 02:48 PM
I can't wait until he starts confusing us as to who will be the starting QB for the fins...he can't release that information until he sees the tape!

I also can't wait to see 3rd and 1 passes to their fullback...who is Miami's fullback anyway? Sammy Morris???

You won't have to wait too long, Saban is the one who has the Final say, not the OC.....

and yeah Sammy Morris is the FB, but we have REAL running backs to run the ball with....

justasportsfan
01-26-2006, 02:52 PM
but we have REAL running backs to run the ball with....wait and see when Malarkey tries to turn them into qb's.

elkhunter
01-26-2006, 03:04 PM
Fish fans must have skipped spelling before they dropped out of high school. Wow!