PDA

View Full Version : The Vick brothers

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 01:22 PM
I know this is about the bills but i found this interesting.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5280324

Michael vick is basically saying that VT overreacted by dismissing his team. He goes on to say that he did nothing wrong and so. Well read the article for yourself.

My question is why is he saying this. Did he not see what his brother did and what his brother has done. Now i know that brothers are supposed to stick together but there has to be a point in which you say "Bro you messed up bigtime"

i wonder what all of Michaels endorsements will say about this. You know they are probly already going WTF are you kidding me.

Oh well marcus is a lost cause in my book. But sadly this is the NFL and someone will pick him up and give him anthor chance. I mean hell if lawrence phillips and Maurice clarett get second chances then anyone can. I mean come on lets just go and Rae Caruth out of jail and give hima second chance while were at it.

Your thoughts?

RedEyE
01-26-2006, 01:30 PM
I don't care if it was "just a reaction". The kid has been in and out of trouble his entire college career. That "reaction" justified a means to an end. I applaude VT for releasing him and not giving him special treatment because he is a Vick.

To be quite honest, Marcus is not that great of a QB anyway. He has a lot of growing up to do, on and off the field.

Let's see:

Marcus Vick rap sheet:

Rape
DUI
Driving with a suspended liscence.
Assualt

What more of a reason does VT need?

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 01:33 PM
I guess maybe if he murdered somebody then bg brother would say ok yeah he desereved to thrown off the team.

I guess Mike thought well his name is vick so he should get a free pass. So what if he got a DUI so what if he raped someone. I'm ron mexico i mean michael vick and i played at VT that means free pass for my bro.

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Michael Vick on his brother: "He didn't do anything wrong. The world will all know when the truth comes out."

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/5280408_36_1.jpg Michael vick ponders what alias he should use next

RedEyE
01-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Just another victim of circumstances. I smell a book coming.

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Just another victim of circumstances. I smell a book coming.

possibe book titles?

I didn't mean to do that!

OOPS sorry didn't see your leg there

No actually means yes when your a vick

No oscifer i'm not dunk i'm a vick

My big brother always bailed me out (literally)

don137
01-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Well his brother is naive and and an idiot if he thinks his brother's actions is not a big deal...

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Well his brother is naive and and an idiot if he thinks his brother's actions is not a big deal...

Well the guy did try to say his name was ron mexico.

The vick brothers are just mad cause they want to be in competition with eli and peyton.

But you have to be a decent QB to metioned with those and i think neither one is a decent QB. Sure Mike has good legs and he is fast but his arm is questionable. While Marcus just rides his brothers fame.

To me thier both just spoiled little wanna be thugs.

lynobx
01-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Maybe Marcus will resurface as Don Canada.

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Maybe Marcus will resurface as Don Canada.

:lol:

Thats a good one lynbox :posrep:

HAMMER
01-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Another VT thug, starting to look like the U in the Sticks.

tat2dmike77
01-26-2006, 02:33 PM
No atleast VT punishes thier thugs. Ok it may have taken awhile but atleast it got done and he is off the team.

don137
01-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Sad part is if he went to the University of Miami he probably would be considered a mentor to the incoming freshman since he would have a small rap sheet compared to the others.

dolphinssuck
01-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Vick is absolutley one of the most ignorant people in the world. Has all the talent and could have had a NFL career but whats he do acts like a thug and gets kicked off the team. He'll be picked in the NFL but I give him 3 seasons at the most before hes gone or in jail. His brother gets alot of flack for being 1 sided but atleast he stays out of trouble and is enjoying the NFL.

LtFinFan66
01-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Michael Vick is sticking up for his stupid little brother without thinking what an idiot it makes him look like. Should be renamed the "Overrated brothers"

HAMMER
01-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Another VT athlete kicking like a girl, WTH is going on with their athletic department? I would be embarassed to be that athletic director .
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2308446

tat2dmike77
01-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Hammer see your post at #11

Thats whats going on with VT