So when do we hear re Thurman & Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

So when do we hear re Thurman & Hall of Fame?

I want to start making my summer plans.

I hope Thurman has a LOOOOOONGGGG speach like those before Jimbo did so the Cowpoke fans (sorry Valerie) can bake in the sun!
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: So when do we hear re Thuman & Hall of Fame?

lol
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Bmax
      • Aug 2003

Saturday before the Super Bowl- Feb 4th.........I was thinking about going to canton also....sounds like a good trip to me... I missed it when Jimbo was inducted.

Bmax...

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

should hear about it early afternoon on the 4th
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
          I want to start making my summer plans.

I hope Thurman has a LOOOOOONGGGG speach like those before Jimbo did so the Cowpoke fans (sorry Valerie) can bake in the sun!
          I went to Jim's and Marv's, but I won't go to Thurmans induction. I will always like and remember what he did for the Bills, but when he sign with the Fins, that I can't except. He will always be one of the best Bills in history, but I will never forgive him for playing for the Fins.
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kgun12
            I went to Jim's and Marv's, but I won't go to Thurmans induction. I will always like and remember what he did for the Bills, but when he sign with the Fins, that I can't except. He will always be one of the best Bills in history, but I will never forgive him for playing for the Fins.
            I have never understood that attitude.

He was CUT by the Bills and was only called about the move by Wade Phillips. He was looking for work and Miami signed him. What is he supposed to do? Furthermore he has even said he wish he had not done so and that the situation had been different.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter

He was CUT by the Bills and was only called about the move by Wade Phillips. He was looking for work and Miami signed him. What is he supposed to do? Furthermore he has even said he wish he had not done so and that the situation had been different.
              Agreed. I was sore for awhile but when you are CUT that is much different than going on your own. TT would have been a bill for life had he been given the chance.

I think TT may not make it this year, but next year definately.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

I think we have agreed on something twice this week. A new record.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• kgun12
                  • Jul 2002

Let me explain, I had season tickets to the Bills for 7 years starting in 1989. I watch every game Thomas played inhome and away. I loved how he was a Dolphin killer and the way he talked the week before the Miami game, they really was a rival to him. I enjoyed his play more! When Thomas scored he would just hand the ball to the ref, except for Miami games. He would always celebrate these TD more, down in Miami he would throw the ball a the painted Dolphin or at a sign in the stadium. I am old school, and that is the part of free agencey I can even except. He could have gone to any other team except maybe Dallas and I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it was Miami. I will always remember how he play with such a passion for the game and hatred of the Dolphins and what he did for the team and city. I hope he makes it into the Hall, I will watch on TV, but can't bring myself to go to Canton.

BTW This way you and ICE74129 have something else that you can agree on! lol.
                  Retired Air Traffic Controller
                  USAF VETERAN
                  DAV

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

Thurman lived in Florida and Miami was only team which contacted him. I forgive Thurman for that act because he wanted to play so badly.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

actually, he found out about being cut from ESPN's Sportsticker
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                      X