PDA

View Full Version : It's Super Sunday!!!

northernbillfan
01-26-2003, 04:41 AM
This is my favorite time of football season. I always take a moment to reflect back when we were there. Joy and frustration wrapped up in one emotion. What should have been, but never was, always makes this weekend bittersweet to Buffalo Bills fans.

This year we have a first. The #1 offence in the league (Oak), versus the #1 defense (TB). This is being billed, as the most exciting Super Bowl, since SB XXV. It's time for the Chucky Bowl.

Sit back relax, have a few ales, or what not, and get ready to enjoy The Greatest Game on Turf

mush69
01-26-2003, 06:06 AM
AHHHHHHHH, The chili is starting to cook, the pork roast has been rubbed and the fire in the smoker is about to be lit. Let's get ready for super Sunday. I think this is my favorite food day next to thanksgiving.

It should be a good Superbowl if both teams bring thier A game. I personally have to believe the Bucs will prevail. After all they do have the defense and defense wins championships.

TypicalBill
01-26-2003, 06:13 AM
and their offense looked good lately too...

Unfortunately, I think im gonna be the only one from Kuwait watching the game at 2:00am :unhappy:

don137
01-26-2003, 06:27 AM
Today we will :party: :cheers: :bigmike:

Tomorrow we will:fartdie:

The_Philster
01-26-2003, 06:43 AM
:beers: :drinker: :cheers:
Gonna be good :D

shelby
01-26-2003, 06:46 AM
The sauce has been cooking since last night for my killer lasagne. All i need to do is make a beer run later..........:beers:

The only thing i DON'T like about Superbowl Sunday is the five hour pregame show.:down: The Sci Fi Channel is showing all of the Chucky movies prior to the game.........:D

GO BUCS!!!

:cas: