PDA

View Full Version : Seattle

justasportsfan
01-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Their first trip to the sb. If they win it , that's another team that beat the bills into winning it all aside from Bucs, Pats. This is why I want Pitts to win all. Not only does the Lombardi stay in AFC it also tells the whole world, Spit was right and TD was wrong.

Won't be long before the bengals get there before we do. Ralphy will die never seeing the bills win it all.

tat2dmike77
01-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Their first trip to the sb. If they win it , that's another team that beat the bills into winning it all aside from Bucs, Pats. This is why I want Pitts to win all. Not only does the Lombardi stay in AFC it also tells the whole world, Spit was right and TD was wrong.

Won't be long before the bengals get there before we do. Ralphy will die never seeing the bills win it all.

Just giving a scenerio

The bills will win the AFC chamiponship in i dunno 3 years. During the bye week ralphie dies. The bills win the SB now that would be ironic.

The_Philster
01-28-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm rooting for Seattle despite that, justa..cause I've dealt with too many arrogant and stupid Steelers fans in my time

tat2dmike77
01-28-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm rooting for Seattle despite that, justa..cause I've dealt with too many arrogant and stupid Steelers fans in my time

AMEN to that.

My ex G/F went to the game last year with me and my cousin. The pitt game and she's not a hard core football fan but even she said that she couldn't stand steeler fans. She was like why are they so cocky and arrogant.

I just found it funny that someone who watches football sometimes can pick that up.

GO SEATTLE

Michael82
01-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Go Seahawks! I hate the Steelers fans.

Typ0
01-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I think the Seahawks will win. They truly are a team that does not get the respect they deserve and they are about to prove a point.

G. Host
01-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I liked Bryce Fisher when he played for Buffalo so I will be rooting for Seattle. Only player I would not mind getting a Superbowl ring on Steelers is the Bus but not enough to root for Steelers.

ICE74129
01-28-2006, 06:12 PM

Agreed. And I am sick of Cowher.

ublinkwescore
01-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Most steelers fans are pretty arrogant - I've got a buff @$$ friend who's a steelers fan, but he doesn't come across as arrogant. Dudes cool even though he could rip someone's arms off and beat them with them (and he knows this) he can take a joke.

dolphinssuck
01-28-2006, 06:41 PM
I personally wanna the Steelers to win. Nothing against the Seahawks and those horrible unis but I have a good friend from Pittsburgh and hes actually really cool. But IMO no matter who wins it will be a very good SB.

The_Philster
01-28-2006, 06:44 PM
I personally wanna the Steelers to win. Nothing against the Seahawks and those horrible unis but I have a good friend from Pittsburgh and hes actually really cool. But IMO no matter who wins it will be a very good SB.
One of my best friends is a Steelers fan and I told her today I was rooting against her team..because of the obnoxious fans I knew before her. Luckily she's not following football that closely these days...her attentions are being paid to her baby-on-the-way...she's been out of the loop...didn't even realize who was in the Big Game until I told her

ddaryl
01-29-2006, 02:08 AM
I'll never root for Pittsburgh.

I'm all aboot Seattle, that team has never done anything in its history to make me dislike them. They have a great team, and owner. The fact that Holmgren was not fired last year shows how much patience Paul Allen has, and faith he has in Holmgren, and it paid off. If Holmgren was the Bills HC he would have been fired 2-3 years sooner.

Go Seachickens

Gunzlingr
01-29-2006, 08:55 AM
I am rooting for seattle. If I didn't have the bills to cheer for, I could very easily be a Seahawks fan. That and always cheer for the team that hasn't won one.

Michael82
01-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Agreed. And I am sick of Cowher.
I can't stand that guy. :ill:

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm picking Seattle. I don't root. I only root for the Buffalo Bills :jam: