DE- Tamba Hali
DT- Gabe Watson

Typ0
01-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Who really cares about one game?

X-Era
01-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Who really cares about one game?

Anyone who would like to see the best Seniors play against each other.

Devin
01-28-2006, 04:33 PM
I didnt like Moss, as Mayock said "He reminds me of Roscoe Parrish".

Bmax
01-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Wroten may be playing for the mean machine if he doesn't get off drug charges..
Harris is good ...Ngata is not overrated...Most have as a top 15-20 player . That's about right.

I been saying it for about a month watch out for charles spencer...I hope he makes it to us for rd 2. But Tenn may grab him with their 2nd rd pick.

Watson has finally realized that he could be a 1ST RD PICK .. So he has been coming on. Remember he is a run stuffer. Not a pass rushing dt .. so look for him to control the line and make plays on the run or push the pocket in pass ruch.

Bmax

Devin
01-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Brick mauled anyone he faced. Tamba Hali/Kiwi didnt do to bad, great pass rushers. I wish Wiliams was a senior would have been nice to see him go up against Brick.

X-Era
01-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Wroten may be playing for the mean machine if he doesn't get off drug charges..
Harris is good ...Ngata is not overrated...Most have as a top 15-20 player . That's about right.

I been saying it for about a month watch out for charles spencer...I hope he makes it to us for rd 2. But Tenn may grab him with their 2nd rd pick.

Watson has finally realized that he could be a 1ST RD PICK .. So he has been coming on. Remember he is a run stuffer. Not a pass rushing dt .. so look for him to control the line and make plays on the run or push the pocket in pass ruch.

Bmax

Agree on all. Spencer looks good, Kiper says early second. I think its a bit high for a OG only because a team that needs LOTS of o-line help like us could land a great looking OT at our early second, Kiper says only 2 OT's are 1st rounders, B'Brick I imagine the other is Winston Justice.

If your looking for a steal at WR, a big guy who could step in as a possession type right away, we just might get Derek Hagan with our 1st 3rd rounder, his stock is dropping. I watched him in Ari St games and he can DOMINATE at times.

Bling
01-28-2006, 04:41 PM
I didnt like Moss, as Mayock said "He reminds me of Roscoe Parrish".

Yet no one wanted to listen to me during last year's draft when I said Roscoe sucks...

X-Era
01-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Yet no one wanted to listen to me during last year's draft when I said Roscoe sucks...

I dont think he sucks, I think hes a gadget WR who wasnt used right under a pathetic O for Mularkey.

ZacGriffi~82
01-28-2006, 05:26 PM
You are crazy if you think Hali is overrated.

ICE74129
01-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Did you guys watch this game? Davin Joseph from OU at Guard folks. EVERY DOWN he either stonewalled his guy or knocked him into the LB level. Every play! Draft him and put him in at LG like we did ruben Brown.

Devin
01-28-2006, 05:39 PM

Parrish doesnt suck. I was implying we dont need another WR of his size/speed.

Parrish will never be a #1 or #2 WR, he wasnt drafted for that either. Hes a slot/4 guy. I like the pick, just not where he was drafted. IMO he would have been there AT LEAST in the 3rd.

Bert102176
01-28-2006, 06:23 PM
how the hell do you think Ngata is overated the guy is a beast at DT

gonzo1105
01-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Brick mauled anyone he faced. Tamba Hali/Kiwi didnt do to bad, great pass rushers. I wish Wiliams was a senior would have been nice to see him go up against Brick.

Hali did good, but uh Kiwanuka didnt play today and if you were talking about practice he got his butt whooped all week.

Dozerdog
01-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Before you select these guys, JP- what kind of defense do you want to build?

If you want to replace a Pat Williams/Ted Washington/Sam Adams type- a huge space-eater who can plug up running lanes- then NGata is your guy.

Wroten is way to light. He's quick, and is a very good pass rusher. But our big concern is not giving up 5 yards a carry and getting shoved back off the line.

Bmax
01-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Well put dog.. the best space eating run stuffind dt's are watson and ngata..Watson had a decent week in mobile . It will be interesting to see how both work out at the combine.. The bills need size upfront especially if Sam Adams
leaves.

Bmax

Thurmanator3400
01-28-2006, 08:18 PM
hopw do u no anything bout ngata based on the senior bowl. He is a junior, he wasn't there. He has potential and could be thebest DT. I say he is the best, quickest, biggest, and wil dominate in the nfl, next to sam adams.

Ferrygoat
01-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Tamba Hali tore it up, he had two sacks in limited playing time. Jean-Gilles also tore **** up, he put watson on his back and was steam rolling everyone. I dont think Ngata is worth our #8 pick, We need a guy that can make an impact with our first pick, i know we need a DT but i dont think #8 is where we get one.

AndreReed83
01-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Glad to hear Davin Joseph had a good game. He really was out of his element playing at LT this season. Wasn't a good fit for him at all.

Ferrygoat
01-28-2006, 11:04 PM
Glad to hear Davin Joseph had a good game. He really was out of his element playing at LT this season. Wasn't a good fit for him at all.
He really struggled in one on one drills in practice during the week, Watson bullrushed him several times.

tonyc37
01-29-2006, 10:59 AM
The problem with Ngata is he played mostly NT at Oregon and that doesn't mean he'll be a good 2 gap tackle and number your reching for a need pick.Didn't Levy always say draft the best plyer on the board.Well at no8 its not him.I rather trade down and tke Watson,the best OL,Or Greg Blue the safety from Georgia.He has a chance to a Roy Williams,Sean Taylor type player.He's a big hitter and made a ton of plays in college.