• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Post Superbowl Victory for the Bills...

Since Skooby apparently screwed this thread up, I'll ask it in a more morale-friendly manner...

What will you do after the Bills win their first superbowl?

I personally will my girlfriend for like 2 days straight, and then I will go out and buy the jersey of our MVP (hopefully Losman's), and then I will sport it proudly, and I will look for people who tell me one thing - 'bandwagon jumper' - and then I will procede to beat the living $#!t out of them until they need to meet some nice paramedics.

If you are not a bandwagon hopper, and I deem you to be a valid Bills fan, I will hug you and jump around like a spoiled brat on christmas day who got every thing he's ever wanted his entire life, all the while reminiscing about this glorious and long overdue day, and then I'd demand that if you're from Merced County, you come and watch the Bills with me every sunday at either Maloney's Bar and Grill in Merced, or at the fire dept. station that I will hopefully be working at (although trying to get into the fireservice is very competitive). Which ever station I work at, as soon as I'm on as a paid fire fighter, it's getting NFL Sunday Ticket, and I'm getting two recievers - one specifically for the Bills, and one for the other guys to be able to watch their games...

Thanks a lot skooby - that took me a while to type.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • tat2dmike77
    Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
    • Dec 2005

Re: Post Superbowl Victory for the Bills...

I will drink until i puke my liver up.

Then buy every championship shirt and hat i can find. Then i when i get called bandwagon jumper i can show them old and faded tat of the bills i have. Yes i said tat i have bills tatoo that's dedication right there baby. It's not my beast looking one but it was my first one.

After i'm done puking my liver and spending money i plan on checking into a dialisis clinic until i recieve my new liver.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

I've got a Bills tat too - on my left upper arm/shoulder
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• lynobx
        • Jan 2005

I hope I can get my walker going so I can cruise around the old folks home and party with all the wheel chair-bound folks.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

I'm just hoping to be alive.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
            Since Skooby apparently screwed this thread up, I'll ask it in a more morale-friendly manner...

What will you do after the Bills win their first superbowl?

I personally will my girlfriend for like 2 days straight, and then I will go out and buy the jersey of our MVP (hopefully Losman's), and then I will sport it proudly, and I will look for people who tell me one thing - 'bandwagon jumper' - and then I will procede to beat the living $#!t out of them until they need to meet some nice paramedics.

If you are not a bandwagon hopper, and I deem you to be a valid Bills fan, I will hug you and jump around like a spoiled brat on christmas day who got every thing he's ever wanted his entire life, all the while reminiscing about this glorious and long overdue day, and then I'd demand that if you're from Merced County, you come and watch the Bills with me every sunday at either Maloney's Bar and Grill in Merced, or at the fire dept. station that I will hopefully be working at (although trying to get into the fireservice is very competitive). Which ever station I work at, as soon as I'm on as a paid fire fighter, it's getting NFL Sunday Ticket, and I'm getting two recievers - one specifically for the Bills, and one for the other guys to be able to watch their games...

Thanks a lot skooby - that took me a while to type.
            If my Mom were alive she would act like a Bills victory was nice but not everything. I learned that night how she really felt and how a very strong person could get hurt. I live to see the Bills avenge her tears and make her dreams of me becoming who I am and could be true. I lead her to alot of disappointments via my activities at that time. The Bills thing is about the only thing that hasn't come together as of today.

Very personal but very, very true.

Comment

• Throne Logic
              Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
              I will drink until i puke my liver up.

Then buy every championship shirt and hat i can find. Then i when i get called bandwagon jumper i can show them old and faded tat of the bills i have. Yes i said tat i have bills tatoo that's dedication right there baby. It's not my beast looking one but it was my first one.

After i'm done puking my liver and spending money i plan on checking into a dialisis clinic until i recieve my new liver.
              Um, I work in a dialysis unit. I'm pretty sure your impending liver problems won't land you in one of our chairs. You could do a huge amount of drugs, which could fry your kidneys. That might get you a ticket in. . .
              Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                Um, I work in a dialysis unit. I'm pretty sure your impending liver problems won't land you in one of our chairs. You could do a huge amount of drugs, which could fry your kidneys. That might get you a ticket in. . .
                Nah i gave up drugs

Comment

• chubluv
                  BillsZone bowling team MVP
                  • Jan 2003

I would Loot !!!!

We are in 5th place
                  Clump is on the IR
                  Chubluv average is 167
                  Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                  Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                    • Dec 2005

I might also set my ex wifes house on fire

Comment

• superbills
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                      I might also set my ex wifes house on fire
                      I like fire. I going to help tat2dmike set his ex wife's house on fire. :)

Seriously, I would pretty much consider anything. I have no tatoos, but I would be willing to get a Bills logo/championship tatoo for that occasion. Basically I would plan to party until I officially lose my mind and then, once said mind is restored, relish the memory experience for as long as I live.
                      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                      Ronald Reagan
                      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

I will drink also. I will go to the local watering hole and hug every Bills fan I can find. I will also get a tatoo of the Bills logo and the Lombardi Trophy.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Aug 2004

As soon as I am absolutely sure that the Bills will win the game (I got screwed on this once before, so this time I want to make sure!), I will immediately make reservations to take the first flight or train to Buffalo that I can get on; after that, I will call my sister and tell her that I am coming to stay with her for a week; then. no matter what it takes, I will go to Buffalo for what I expect will be the biggest, longest lasting party in the history of the city.

Since it will be late January and colder than a witch's t*t in Buffalo, I will make sure that I bring my warmest clothes and have plenty of "anti-freeze" :alcoholic: to keep me warm during the parade and celebrations afterwards!

BTW: If you see a drunk older guy with a cane and grey beard, wearing a black leather coat and black military beret, wobbling down the street screaming at the top of his lungs and trying to hug everyone in sight the week after the Bills win the Super Bowl, please have some pity on me!!! I'm harmless....
                          Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• PUCKER
                            • Sep 2004

Im sure we will have the chapagne chilled waiting to be popped and I will be hammered!
                            Zapper's Hit List:
                            SABURZFAN -
                            SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                            Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                            http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

I would buy an official game ball, a tee shirt, and a SB jacket.

Then I would retire my SB XXV jacket.

Comment

Working...
                              X