PDA

View Full Version : Thurman Thomas think Marv is Marvelous!

Mitchy moo
01-28-2006, 10:14 PM
This was posted by KissimmeeBillsFan (http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showuser=33182) on another board:

I live in Kissimmee Florida, and we just got a new Indoor Football league team called the Osceola Outlaws. Thurman Thomas is Director of Football Operations for this team. Today, he and the team held a "Meet The Team" day were people of Kissimmee could come out and meet these players. There were not many people at this meeting, only about twenty or so. So I got the opertunaty to speak with Thurman face to face, about the Bills and how he is doing. I asked him about the Bills and thier situation and he had some positive things to say about them. He feels that bringing Marv back to the organization should help the Bills build their team and become successfull again. He thinks Marv will be the one to lead the Bills back to greatness. He didn't really have an opinion on D.Juron yet, he said that it is still to early to tell if he will be successful or not. He also had some things to say about Tom Donohoe as well. He said that Tom Donohoe was not liked with the Players. He said that T.D brought in some of his friends to run the Bills Organization and that it was good for the Bills to get rid of him. Last thing we talked about was about M.M. He said that Mularky is a much better Ofensive Coordinator than he is a head coach and he believs he will have success with Miami. It was great meeting Thomas, this is the second time I have done so. It's always great to hear a former Bills opinion on the Status of this team.

Tatonka
01-29-2006, 12:00 AM
thurman was probably drunk.

tat2dmike77
01-29-2006, 12:02 AM

Well me a TT have something in common right now

ddaryl
01-29-2006, 02:00 AM

cut it out.... kicking the sauce when your an alcoholic is life time struggle.

Let the man puff his weed, and let him be... seriously

Michael82
01-29-2006, 09:12 AM
:cynic:

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 10:25 AM
I think Aiden is secretly a Patriots fan. :scratch:

P.S.: Keep up the good posts Scoobs :up: :posrep:

Tatonka
01-29-2006, 12:15 PM
give me a break guys.. it was a joke for christ sakes..

get over yourselves.. your being way to serious.