PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard me on NFL Radio this morning?

Mr. Miyagi
01-29-2006, 10:36 AM
I was running errands this morning and called from the car onto the NFL Radio show this morning with Randy Cross. I was (naturally) "Jason from Wisconsin" and I did mention that I was in fact "Bills Fan Stuck In Wisconsin".

Anyway I asked about Jim Bates turning us down so who else was out there to choose from for our DC position. Randy Cross said Jerry Gray was our best choice that we're not looking, and that the Bills were a mess basically. I got the feeling that he had some personal disdain towards the Bills in general.

Anybody caught me on the air?? :bravo:

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 10:42 AM
I was running errands this morning and called from the car onto the NFL Radio show this morning with Randy Cross. I was (naturally) "Jason from Wisconsin" and I did mention that I was in fact "Bills Fan Stuck In Wisconsin".

Anyway I asked about Jim Bates turning us down so who else was out there to choose from for our DC position. Randy Cross said Jerry Gray was our best choice that we're not looking, and that the Bills were a mess basically. I got the feeling that he had some personal disdain towards the Bills in general.

Anybody caught me on the air?? :bravo:

Yeah :rofl: Randy Cross is another TD ass kisser. Keep bringing me on the disdain boys, because I'll be the one choking on my drink in laughter when I watch my Bills return to the postseason under the new regime. Then I can watch you guys pedal backwards as fast as you can, and then fall over.

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 10:44 AM
Like I've stated before, the media is bipolar. I remember in early 2004, Michael Wilbon kept saying that the Red Sox were forever cursed. But what happened that fall? They won the World Series. Those media people crack me up, they're oversized on their egoes :lmao:

Dozerdog
01-29-2006, 10:50 AM
Cool!

The_Philster
01-29-2006, 11:12 AM
Randy Cross said Jerry Gray was our best choice :lmao: Did Cross ever see a Bills game?

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 11:24 AM
:lmao: Did Cross ever see a Bills game?

Yup, he did the New England game, and kept bashing the franchise even when Donahoe was still there.

The_Philster
01-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Yup, he did the New England game, and kept bashing the franchise even when Donahoe was still there.
looks like he didn't watch that closely if he thinks Gray is any good :snicker:

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 11:34 AM
looks like he didn't watch that closely if he thinks Gray is any good :snicker:

Maybe Jerry Gray is about to become his co-host :snicker:

Meathead
01-29-2006, 11:37 AM
wilbon hates the bills too

i lived in dc when he was the main sportswriter there and he was always bashing the bills

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 11:41 AM
wilbon hates the bills too

i lived in dc when he was the main sportswriter there and he was always bashing the bills

Well Wilbon is a moron.

Gunzlingr
01-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Did you mention the zone, MM?

ICE74129
01-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Cross did a couple Bills games and pimped the greatness of MM and TD the whole time, while bashing JP.

Screw the assclown

Devin
01-29-2006, 12:01 PM
And you didnt mention Billszone.com?

Meathead
01-29-2006, 12:20 PM
"I'd rike to tawk about the Buffaro Beirs."

"Huh? The what?"

"Buffaro Beirs."

"I ... I can't understand you."

"Biers. The Beirs. You know, red right and brue, on the Great Rakes, rost rots of bowrs rast decade?"

"I'm sorry I can't ..."

"Rut in the heir is your probrem? Biers, biers, BIERS you rame runatic rooser!"

[click] dialtone

Devin
01-29-2006, 12:28 PM
:roflmao:

ublinkwescore
01-29-2006, 01:15 PM
I detect a krane kick coming on soon for somebody.

HHURRICANE
01-29-2006, 01:25 PM
I listen to NFL radio all of the time and Randy Cross can't stand any decision the Bills make. He already has Miami and NE fighting it out for the division next year. He also predicted a Miami win in Buffalo. Thought we were stupid to take Jauron over Sherman. Blah, blah, blah.

Jerry Grey sucks. Bates would be good. So I'm not sure why he isn't coming?!

Mitchy moo
01-29-2006, 01:29 PM
Randy was just piss*d because we knocked his buddy montana's head off during that KC playoff game. He never liked the Bills.

FirstDownBills
01-29-2006, 01:32 PM
I listen to NFL radio all of the time and Randy Cross can't stand any decision the Bills make. He already has Miami and NE fighting it out for the division next year. He also predicted a Miami win in Buffalo. Thought we were stupid to take Jauron over Sherman. Blah, blah, blah.

Jerry Grey sucks. Bates would be good. So I'm not sure why he isn't coming?!

I wonder what he'll say if the Bills win a Super Bowl someday? :scratch: Maybe he'll start kissing Buffalo ass.:kissa: Then he can kiss FBH's country ass.

ICE74129
01-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Randy was just piss*d because we knocked his buddy montana's head off during that KC playoff game. He never liked the Bills.

I've got that game on tape :limpclap:

DBrown77
01-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Randy Cross is the biggest moron. Dont your guys remember, i think in the KC game he was saying the Bills were not a blitzing defense? messed up have of our players names. I cant stand that moron

Mr. Miyagi
01-30-2006, 09:16 PM
No, I forgot to mention the Zone. :sadwalk:

I'll do that next time after I call Randy Cross a biased assclown. :D

SabreEleven
01-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Cross did a couple Bills games and pimped the greatness of MM and TD the whole time, while bashing JP.

Screw the assclown

:mad:

SabreEleven
01-30-2006, 09:38 PM
No, I forgot to mention the Zone. :sadwalk:

I'll do that next time after I call Randy Cross a biased assclown. :D

:mad: