PDA

View Full Version : JPD unite! Justa is talking stupid smack!

X-Era
01-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Listen to this load from the other thread:

Just so you know Evans was on Moulds' side when it came to putting the best player in there. By your reasoning (JP related) let's cut Evans too. He's obviously a cancer since he was on Moulds' side.

Just to FINALLY clear the air on this crap.

Moulds is a vet who has put up with grabage from the QB spot for years. He has likely played his last year as a Bill, or at least he knew his situation would be a big issue in the offseason. Eric watched a young QB flounder, and simply wanted a vet with experience to take over.

Now, does anybody really think if Jim Kelly, showed up on the sidelines, was signed on the spot, and then suited up, that Eric wouldnt clamor to start him too? Absolutely. Eric is only thinking about experience. Vets ALWAYS do this.

Its just like the friggin union, time in service is worth more than procudtivity. Vet players love to live out there twighlit years with fat contracts and stick together. I dont blame them, but they are notorius for thinking their talent is WAY above where it is currently. It happens all the time.

Moulds wanted to go with a guy that has TONS of exrerience, is a nice guy, and is well respected. But Moulds overesitmated Holcombs ability or overestimated how far experience can take you. JP was young but has TONS of talent but NO experience. Just like the union, the good ole boys step in and go with the old guys who's best days are behind them. We got NOTHING tangible from starting Holcomb, we should have stuck with JP.

I completely understand why Moulds felt the way he did. What he should have done is went along with the team direction even if it meant a learning year in his last year as a Bill. But he didnt, he acted selfishly, and he was wrong.

Now, just-a-clown, is claiming Evans was behind Holcomb as a QB over JP. Thats a load of friggin garbage. There is ZERO evidence that Evans likes Holcomb more than JP. In fact, Evans caught zero TD's from Holcomb and then caught 2 from JP inthe KC game. Then JP throws him 3 in the Mia game. But Evans loves Holcomb? BS!

If Evans has any brains at all, he will compare his TD's with JP vs. Holcomb and arrive at the intelligent conclusion, I play better with JP.

Hes already done this in his head several times and Im SURE Evans is firmly behind JP.

But unlike Moulds, Evans wont bash his HC. He will go along with whatever the HC decides. He is NOT a lockeroom cancer, but if he had it his way, I bet he would want JP starting!

JPD unite against the BS!

ParanoidAndroid
01-29-2006, 01:17 PM
:shake:

justasportsfan
01-29-2006, 01:56 PM
this thread really took off. :crazy:

But unlike Moulds, Evans wont bash his HC. He will go along with whatever the HC decides. He is NOT a lockeroom cancer, but if he had it his way, I bet he would want JP starting!

JPD unite against the BS!

http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/09/26/moulds_evans_run_short_on_patience.php

before you say I hate JP.....

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=85830 there's more but I don't really need to search for the other articles.

Anyways, forget JP or any other QB for a minute. I am just sick and tired of mediocrity. Everyone here has complained about the same damn thing, being mediocre. Well, here we are again with the players and possibly the staff wanting to go with a mediocre QB. UGGGHHHH, if JP cant do it, then FUG him. But Im sick of waiting while we suffer through mediocrity. The last thing I want is us to try to believe that a mediocre QB is all we need. Stampy is even on this board posting we should get Aaron Brooks, its all the same fodder. Why in the fug do we constantly just slap on retreads?

Ive said a dozen times, I dont care if its JP or not, I just dont want mediocrity anymore. If it aint Holcomb, and it aint JP, get the fuggin guy in here NOW to do it. But it better be someone who is proven, and that just aint available.

So how many times will you switch stance on JP? I've checked 'some' of your posts. It seems you like yapping and listening to yourself. I can pull out more of your yapping that didn't have any confidence in JP if you want me to.

If being a member of the JPD means flip flopping, I'm glad I ain't one. I'm still an Amigo but if JP's not ready, he's not ready. There's an entire team ahead of him that I care about. When he's ready to take his place as the no.1 qb, I'm all for it. He shouldn't just be handed the job just because of where he was drafted.

NOt just one player. You sound like a Johnsonite. You were probably one.

Brady had to earn his job from the QB that put the Pats on the map. Steve Young had to beat out the best QB in the history of the NFL in Montana. All JP has to do is beat out an average at best journey man named Kelly Holcomb.

If you're so sure JP is our future, then why are your panties all bunched up when people say he has to beat out KH in a new sustem where they both are back to square one? If he's any good ( and like I said , I think he will be, before you start misintepreting my comments on JP) then stop worrying too much about Holcomb.

justasportsfan
01-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Anyways, forget JP or any other QB for a minute. I am just sick and tired of mediocrity. Everyone here has complained about the same damn thing, being mediocre. Well, here we are again with the players and possibly the staff wanting to go with a mediocre QB. UGGGHHHH, if JP cant do it, then FUG him. But Im sick of waiting while we suffer through mediocrity. The last thing I want is us to try to believe that a mediocre QB is all we need. Stampy is even on this board posting we should get Aaron Brooks, its all the same fodder. Why in the fug do we constantly just slap on retreads?

Ive said a dozen times, I dont care if its JP or not, I just dont want mediocrity anymore. If it aint Holcomb, and it aint JP, get the fuggin guy in here NOW to do it. But it better be someone who is proven, and that just aint available.If being a member of the JPD means flip flopping, I'm glad I ain't one. I'm still an Amigo but if JP's not ready, he's not ready. There's an entire team ahead of him that I care about. When he's ready to take his place as the no.1 qb, I'm all for it. He shouldn't just be handed the job just because of where he was drafted.

NOt just one player. You sound like a Johnsonite. You were probably one.

Brady had to earn his job from the QB that put the Pats on the map. Steve Young had to beat out the best QB in the history of the NFL in Montana. All JP has to do is beat out an average at best journey man named Kelly Holcomb.

If you're so sure JP is our future, then why are your panties all bunched up when people say he has to beat out KH in a new sustem where they both are back to square one? If he's any good ( and like I said , I think he will be, before you start misintepreting my comments on JP) then stop worrying too much about Holcomb.

tat2dmike77
01-29-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm to damn hung over to argue today maybe tomorrow.