PDA

View Full Version : The Barber Shop

jpdex12
01-29-2006, 07:33 PM
This thread is a little late, but it still has me pissed off about these two jerks!Ronde and Tiki were on a couple of Sundays ago on Sirius NFL Radio in the Barber Shop and they were ripping the hell out of us for giving Lofton the interview for the HC opening. They basically said that Buffalo was just pathetic for offering such a lame interview just to satisfy the Rooney Rule.

Well, why are these two idiots pointing the finger at us when no other NFL team hired a monority this year?

I'll tell you why. We were one of the only couple of teams left that hadn't hired a HC and it was just perfect timing for them to throw us under the bus.

I am all for any man, regarless of color, to get his opportunity in the lime light, but the way that these two *****s spouted off was embarassing to say the least for them as minorities to whine like that to the general public. I had some repect for these two as good willed athletes, but after this episode, "F" them!

Why is everyone such ass***** towards the Bills? And why do you think that we were singled out on this issue?

Anyone care to comment?

Devin
01-29-2006, 07:37 PM
The Barber twins are all of a sudden experts.

idiots.

camelcowboy
01-29-2006, 07:41 PM
The Barbers are the biggest morons in football, there good players but they have a show because they are twins. Don't waste your time with them, or keyshawn.

Tatonka
01-29-2006, 07:45 PM
they are whiter than i am.

Tatonka
01-29-2006, 07:47 PM
they not only called out the bills.. but then didnt even mention that we interviewed caldwell also...

that whole show was crap.. i heard it too on the way to my hockey game..

actually, it did sound like rhonde wasnt really with w/ tiki said.. rhonde said something to the effect that he just felt the candidates were not as strong this year..

tiki was just straight up pulling the race card.. weak sauce.

ICE74129
01-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Tiki is still pissed Carolina exposed him for the fraud he is in his own house a couple weeks back.

jpdex12
01-29-2006, 08:51 PM
The Barbers are the biggest morons in football, there good players but they have a show because they are twins. Don't waste your time with them, or keyshawn.
Yeah, MeShawn, what an ass! I have not heard one good thing out of his mouth either on Sirius. No wonder that they have these dinks on during dead air time.

jpdex12
01-29-2006, 08:57 PM
they not only called out the bills.. but then didnt even mention that we interviewed caldwell also...

that whole show was crap.. i heard it too on the way to my hockey game..

actually, it did sound like rhonde wasnt really with w/ tiki said.. rhonde said something to the effect that he just felt the candidates were not as strong this year..

tiki was just straight up pulling the race card.. weak sauce.
Isn't it funny now how Tiki is sticking his foot in his mouth fairly often lately? Publicly critisizing Coughlin's coaching after their loss. Don't these overpaid, overzealous idiots know when a team has been winning all season and then they lay an egg in the playoffs and get shut out at home it is from a lack of effort on the players part? The Giants deserve 10 more years of drubbing in the playoffs like that for beating us in the 1990 SB.

Night Train
01-30-2006, 05:20 AM
Lofton was most gracious in his comments, concerning the interview. It gave him exposure and will probably help him land a better coaching position next season, such as a coordinators job or even Head Coach.

If they have have a problem with the Rooney Rule, then take it up with the NFL. Don't point fingers at the owners of specific NFL teams. You may need them to sign your bloated paycheck someday.

Why do they feel the need to speak on the behalf of a HOF WR ? He doesn't need their approval.

R. Rich
01-30-2006, 07:27 AM
The only show hosts I find entertaining on Sirius NFL Radio are Cris Carter and Shannon Sharpe.

RedEyE
01-30-2006, 08:28 AM
The Raiders interviewed him too. What about the Texans?? They basically brought in Gray to satisfy the Rooney Rule, but always had Kubiak planned from the start.

The Lions and Mike Singletary?

It's ridiculous to point the finger at one team. And to be quite honest, it's the precedure itself that creates the discrimination. Affirmitve action in the NFL is not necessary.

Not to be a dick, but how many minorities is it going to take to satisfy idiots like the Barbers?

I mean let's think about it.

The term MINORITY:

2 : the smaller in number of two groups constituting a whole; specifically : a group having less than the number of votes necessary for control

IMO, the amount of minority coaches in the NFL far exceed expectations.

RedEyE
01-30-2006, 08:31 AM
The only show hosts I find entertaining on Sirius NFL Radio are Cris Carter and Shannon Sharpe.

Chris Carter has a hell of a lot of knowledege about the game. If he just refrained from mentioning GOD every other sentence.

lordofgun
01-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Sirius NFL radio is sooooo overrated.