X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Who's most like to go ?

We've covered Gandy and Anderson in the other threads.

Keep Wilson and Aiken should go.

Gates had promise at camp and we still have Burns and Shaud. I say Keep Gates and make him compete at camp.

I'd rather keep Leonard over Wire.

Jeff Posey has outlived his welcome. If he signs for minimum keep him but Crowell should take his place if Spikes is ready. Most likely to join Greg at Washington since Greg loved him so much. Will he fit into Jaurons scheme?

Josh Reed might want to reunite with Saban and Mularkey.

Sape's been here long enough and has yet to make any sort of impact other than that special teams block he made a preseason.

Don't know what to make of these guys. Project?
    Ogden, Marques

Goldsberry, Jon FB - I say we keep Shelton but can we find any better than Goldberry via FA?

Replace Jerman's spot with a drafted player.

Who?

Powell, Eric DL
    Jefferson, Jason DT
    Hunter, Wendell
    Esposito, Jasen

Current roster:
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Who's most like to go ?

I'd keep Reed if he came cheap enough. He'll be a decent change of pace guy since we have 2 burners who look like our future.

Aiken has shows me nothing, he's a good STs player, that's about it.

Agree with Leonard over Wire, if anything keep Wire in for special teams...he should be nowhere near the field on defense though.

I've always liked Burns for some reason...But he's expendable.

Gates should stay, I liked what I saw of him.

Gandy shouldn't be our starting LT, he wasn't bad, but he's not the fix either. He'd be good depth.

Anderson is a fat piece of crap that can go start a buffet gang with Jamie Nails.

Sape is useless.

Goldsberry should be kept, as should Shelton.

Jerman SUCKS.

Posey I don't mind, I wouldn't break the bank on him...But he's been solid his time here.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Re: Who's most like to go ?

I'd rather keep Leonard over Wire
      agreed. Leonhard made some good tackles on special teams...and may just be pretty good at S
      Jeff Posey has outlived his welcome. If he signs for minimum keep him but Crowell should take his place if Spikes is ready.
      1..he's not a free agent..2...if we stick to a 4-3 then maybe Crowell can be just as productive for less....if we go to a 3-4, we'd be screwing ourselves by letting him go...he was very good in Houston in the 3-4 there.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X