• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBrown77
    Watching the Bills suck since 1999
    • Mar 2005

Mcgahee buys home in OP

Found this on another Bills Message board. Maybe he will be here after this year.

ORCHARD PARK

• 9 Mourning Dove Court, Bielmeier Builders Inc. to Willis McGahee, $720,000

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...30/1057930.asp

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Mcgahee buys home in OP

he's probably planning to flip it- you know how property in the Buffalo area just skyrockets in value....
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BigZ
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
      he's probably planning to flip it- you know how property in the Buffalo area just skyrockets in value....
      LOL

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Did he build a statue of himself with the words" BEST runningback in the NFL" engraved, yet?
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I hope its a house financed through HSBC.

If he's 2 days late on his taxes.. I will make sure he gets FORECLOSED!

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

I think it shows committment to wanting to be here...and it is only a few miles from my house

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dont drink the water
              • Oct 2005

I think McGahee discovered he was paying too much in taxes and found out that when you rent the landord has a say in his questionable antics.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DBrown77
                Found this on another Bills Message board. Maybe he will be here after this year.

ORCHARD PARK

• 9 Mourning Dove Court, Bielmeier Builders Inc. to Willis McGahee, $720,000

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...30/1057930.asp
                For $720,000 the title should read mansion. I think the street I grew up on Orchard Place Cheektowaga NY (between otto's / Captains cove), whole current value is $720,000, lol.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  I think it shows committment to wanting to be here...and it is only a few miles from my house
                  I agree with you it is a good act to show his commitment. There's going to be one heck of a running back available to us even if we trade down.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                    For $720,000 the title should read mansion. I think the street I grew up on Orchard Place Cheektowaga NY (between otto's / Captains cove), whole current value is $720,000, lol.
                    those houses are huge and they are loaded with every money-costing convinence.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

$720K gets you a 600 sq ft, one bedroom where I am. Effing unreal.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        that house he just bought is probably 3500-4000sq ft on a half an acre of land...but it really is what is inside the house that costs...I have a smaller house on more land at nowhere near the cost...that development also help increase the price just on name only.

Comment

• lynobx
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DBrown77
                          With his attitude and lack of productivity, where would he be going?

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            that house he just bought is probably 3500-4000sq ft on a half an acre of land...but it really is what is inside the house that costs...I have a smaller house on more land at nowhere near the cost...that development also help increase the price just on name only.

wow.. i didnt realize the cost of houses would be so high in buffalo..

i just bought my house last year.. 3400 sf.. 2 stories, w/ a basement 2.5 car garage on half an acre..

we paid 260k.. but it was in foreclosure.. we did 2 months an 30 k worth of renovations.. but if i was to flip it, i still would only get 400-450k now and it is in great shape.

750k here in richmond, va would get you a brand new 6000 sf house with all the bells and whistles in a gated comminuty.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical

move then, you effing idiot.

you must live around DC/Northern VA or in california?
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X