• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

re:Tom Brady and NE

I hate to be an I told you so, but......

if any "He's a one year wonder" and "Brady sucks" people saw the Pats/Giants game, and watched Brady throwing long and completed passes, I can just imagine your jaw hitting the floor. Like I said, they won't be doing those little dump offs as much as last year. They have him tossing down field, and he's succeeding.

IMO, Billichik(sp) saw something in Brady that he hasn't seen in Drew for quite a while. The willingness. Maybe Drew gave up on them, maybe he's focused on winning and willing to do good at Buff, but whatever Drew's reasons, and all else aside, Brady really doesn't deserve to be called a 'one yr wonder' or 'sucky'.

Basically, I'm thinking we WILL have some competition from NE this yr, but it will go beyond a QB thing. Not only is Brady looking good, but they're playing a bit dirtier this year..a late hit on the kicker Lindstrom, may have cost them that game, but not all dirty plays get penalty calls. Our guys are going to have to be on their toes to prevent dirty injuries!!!!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The Undertaker #59
    Lurking Patriot and Bledsoe fan.
    • Jul 2002

I think inferring that a late hit on a punter by a third string LB in a preseason game implies that the Pats are playing more dirty is a BIG stretch...

But I do agree with your analysis of both QBs....

Comment

Working...
    X