Did any one see Willis, Edge, and Portis on NFLTA last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Did any one see Willis, Edge, and Portis on NFLTA last night?

I'm pretty sure they were
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Did any one see Willis, Edge, and Portis on NFLTA last night?

They all were. Before their segment Willis and Edge were down there stuffing food in thier mouths. Then they come on acting like a bunch of morons. Eisen had hell just trying to conduct an interview. The three of them are there to honor Barry Sanders? I would be embarrassed if I was sanders after watching those morons last night.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Representing "The U" in typical style!!

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
        Representing "The U" in typical style!!
        Yeah...Punks. Willis needs to go.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Keep dreaming.

Comment

• NorthCarBills
            • Jan 2006

Yeah, I saw it. I think it was a pure let down for anyone who is a fan of their respective teams, although that type of behavior seems to be the norm for products from "the U."

I can only speak for myself and say that the way WM acted on that show was a TOTAL embarrassment. Watching from miles and miles away in NC, their behavior still made me want to reach out and smack the resin from their heads through the TV. I think even Rich Eisen was getting pissed about their behavior and constant laughing.

Willis's head had better be together by mini camp, but I doubt it will be. I'd love to see him in some kind of trade package for sure. I wonder what Marv thought seeing that display of ignorance. Marv probably doesnt want to deal with Rosenhose anyway.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

what did they do? i didnt see it.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• NorthCarBills
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Tatonka
                It was more like what they didnt do - which is show any kind of respect for themselves or their fans.

Pretty much started out with the three of them, slouching on the set chairs like they were in their own homes. If they were not drunk or high, it would be considered a good act.

They were barely understandable, and could hardly get a word in because they were laughing so much. The nature of their conversation was all about them not caring where or who they play for (basically saying as long as they get paid they don't give a shi#). Oh, they also of course focused on what they were going to wear to various Superbowl events. I could go on but you get the picture.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  I agree with northCar. They were all high as hell. Edge was by far the worst of the bunch, he didn't even try to hide it. Willis was 2nd and Portis was the least of the 3.

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                    Keep dreaming.
                    Yeah, for any Bills fan it would be. The guy is an over rated punk. He needs to go back to thaU and stay there.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                      • Jul 2002

I agree with northCar. They were all high as hell. Edge was by far the worst of the bunch, he didn't even try to hide it. Willis was 2nd and Portis was the least of the 3.
                      Yeah, Portis was the 'spokesman' of the group for sure. At least he sat up and spoke clearly (at least in comparison to the other two)

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

If it is based on his character, then yes. He needs to go. But if his game is in question then, no. Just like JP the guy was not put in a position to succeed. No one here had a problem with him in 2004 and if he didn't live up to expectations, neither did every player on the team other than a hand few like Moorman, McGee etc. Otherwise, everyones nos. went down.

Just like everyone here questioned the coaches, so did the players. He gets one more year to prove himself and so does JP.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                          Yeah, Portis was the 'spokesman' of the group for sure. At least he sat up and spoke clearly (at least in comparison to the other two)
                          But did he refer to himself as Jerome?

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            But did he refer to himself as Jerome?
                            No, but Rich Eisen was busting on him for all the "East-side Jerome" stuff during the season.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

WM makes me sick. I will stand behind TO's mouth seven days a week because he backs up his BS with solid play on the field EVERY SINGLE DOWN. WM is a punk ass ***** let him go play for the Raiders and get him the hell out of here.

Comment

Working...
                              X