PDA

View Full Version : It's tough

ghz in pittsburgh
02-03-2006, 01:25 PM
to live in Pittsburgh and hate the Steelers the last two weeks.

Today it is reaching the peak, being the last working day of the week, though I'm sure not many are planning to vacation somewhere else (Detroit being the exception).

You can hardly listen to/watch any local radio/TV station without hearing some Steelers comments, going to any store without seeing Steelers signs. All restaurants and bars are pitching Steelers. Even my 6 year daughter had to take a Terrible Tower home and ate a Steelers donut at school - even though she's not a Steelers fan:str8face: .

Now coming to this, at work, I'm hearing organized "Here we go Steelers" chants from different corners throughout the day.

Oh boy! I just hope the Seahawks can quiet all this down Sunday, but even I have to admit that Bill Cowher and his staff are on a roll right now. It's more or less the same team from last year nad this season but in this playoff the staff has been pushing right buttons at the right time. Unless Mike Holgrem can out-coach Cowher on Sunday, I just have to watch a parade here soon ...

BillsOwnAll
02-03-2006, 01:32 PM
I LIVE IN MASS....i know EXACTLY what your talking about....i hate the pats....

dolphinssuck
02-03-2006, 02:01 PM
I LIVE IN MASS....i know EXACTLY what your talking about....i hate the pats....Yep I 2 can understand I live in NC and not a fan of the beloved Panthers.

SquishDaFish
02-03-2006, 02:06 PM
I live in Mass also. Im sure there is none worse then here. But im rooting for the steelers sorry.

Gunzlingr
02-03-2006, 02:33 PM
I think Holmgren is a good coach, and I think if they can get ahead early and put all the pressure on Ben they have an excellent chance of winning.

BAM
02-03-2006, 02:39 PM
The Steelers are the one team around here that I don't despise. My dad is a die-hard, so I can at least tolerate them. Go Steelers!

billsburgh
02-03-2006, 11:50 PM
I feel the exact same way. I havent watched the news or listened to the radio for the last 2 weeks because it's nothing but steeler crap. tomorrow night at work, everyone is bringing food in for a pre super bowl party and I refuse to participate.

GO SEAHAWKS

OpIv37
02-03-2006, 11:57 PM
I hate Rothlisbergenheimarienemsteiner butr I'm still pulling for the Steelers. Cowher and Bettis deserve it more than anyone.

tat2dmike77
02-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Steeler fans just annoy me in general. The way they act that stupid ass towel is probly the most annoying thing of all. I'm hoping for a seattle victory. One well cause i hate pissburg, two i don't want to start hearing about oh great it is for the bus to get a ring in his final game and three i don't want to listen to how big ben is the next tom brady.

Go SEAHAWKS

billsburgh
02-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Steeler fans just annoy me in general. The way they act that stupid ass towel is probly the most annoying thing of all. I'm hoping for a seattle victory. One well cause i hate pissburg, two i don't want to start hearing about oh great it is for the bus to get a ring in his final game and three i don't want to listen to how big ben is the next tom brady.

Go SEAHAWKS
:bf1: