PDA

View Full Version : The Optimism/Pessimism Indicator Gauge® (tadaaa) - February 06

Meathead
02-04-2006, 09:32 AM
The Optimism/Pessimism Indicator Gauge® (tadaaa) - February 06

In proud cooperation with nobody in particular Sandwich Productions® presents The Optimism/Pessimism Indicator Gauge® (tadaaa), or OPIG(td) for short.

Each month Sandwich Productions® will ask you to gauge the level of your optimism or pessimism toward the Buffalo Bills and their upcoming season. Then, during the month we’ll bring your our comprehensive and unparalleled analysis on exactly what you should think the OPIG(td) results mean.

Best of all, at the conclusion of the season we’ll all participate in the Optimism/Pessimism Indicator Sharing Session® (OPISS). Armed with our historical OPIG(td) data, each of us will easily be able to determine if we are worthy as a fan and capable of laughing at the other side while pretending we really did know what we were talking about and you didn’t nya.

In the past the OPISS sessions have proved to be wildly popular lasting for months at a stretch. You won’t want to be left not holding actual ammunition when you laugh and point so make sure you vote each time the you see the OPIG(td) appear.

Finally, at the conclusion of the OPISS we’ll conduct a contest to determine who is the ultimate King of OPISS. Fabulous prizes await the contestant that we crown the OPISSing Contest King!!!

And ladies, note that there is no actual urination so there’s no messy splashback or annoying trickle.

Yes, be the envy of your friends and garner the attention of scores of ladies, or scores of men if you’re a dirty fudgepacker that God hates not that there’s anything wrong with that, or scores of men if you’re a woman but never mind about that because if you’re a woman you won’t win anyway.

The Optimism/Pessimism Indicator Gauge® (tadaaa) - Vote Today!

Copyright 2006 Sandwich Productions®. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: OPIG polling may occur more frequently than monthly near the end of training camp, or less frequently in months that end in y but don’t start with m while we’re usually attempting to pretend football doesn’t even exist. WARNING: may cause sweating, nausea, projectile vomiting and diarrhea, frequent masturbation, cellular mutation, gross disfigurement, excessive clumping, and a nasty rash right at the top of your butt crack that stings when you spread your cheeks. Sandwich Productions® is not responsible for any of the following: stalking, pathological lying, spontaneous combustion, giving him the business down there, seeing lecter naked, swiftboating, massive fivehead, loss of desire to sleep with cheerleaders, secret spying, being snitched on by fairway. NOTE: If you have an erection that lasts for more than four hours stop thinking about the name Gauge. NOTICE: we may throw your worthless vote in the garbage if it has a hanging chad or we just feel like it; OpIV does not stand for optimism; I like chocolate milk, si and I like potatoes.

The_Philster
02-04-2006, 09:55 AM
too early for pessimism :up:

lordofgun
02-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Phil is :coocoo:

The_Philster
02-04-2006, 10:18 AM
anything can happen between now and January :biggrin:

tat2dmike77
02-04-2006, 11:32 AM
I'm thinking 8-8 and that will be a great improvement. I always think in my mind superbowl but i'm trying tobe realistic.

Of course i couldn't help but notice the only people who voted basement were dollfin fans.

Novacane
02-04-2006, 12:27 PM
stupid phin fans

YardRat
02-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Is that why the bar color is gay green....I mean teal ?

DraftBoy
02-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Lukewarm, 7-9 this season, still good bit short of the playoffs. We need to make an impact in FA to even get me real excited about this season.

Mad Bomber
02-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Lukewarm @ 8-8 or 9-7.

Hey Phil, you want to send me some of what you're smokin'? :smoke::up:

The_Philster
02-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Lukewarm @ 8-8 or 9-7.

Hey Phil, you want to send me some of what you're smokin'? :smoke::up:
ask BAM for it...I would be surprised if he doesn't vote the same way :D
It's still way too early...we haven't even entered the free agency period yet

DraftBoy
02-05-2006, 04:05 PM
ask BAM for it...I would be surprised if he doesn't vote the same way :D
It's still way too early...we haven't even entered the free agency period yet

Call me crazy but I think the point is to guage reaction as of this point right now, and then to vote again as we progress through the offseason like FA, Draft, yadda yadda...

So if the season started tommorow with this team how do you feel. You thought way too far into this one.

The_Philster
02-05-2006, 04:24 PM
ok...you're crazy :D

dolphinssuck
02-05-2006, 06:03 PM
I think the Bills can make the POs next season with Takeo returning our D will be better and I pretty sure we will get the players we need in the draft. So I feel pretty good about next season.

Meathead
02-06-2006, 11:18 AM
ok...you're crazy :D
actually hes right

we'll have an OPIG poll every month or more

assuming i remember and that i feel like it and that bfz is still around and if iran doesnt get nuclear missles that can span the globe

The_Philster
02-06-2006, 04:27 PM
actually hes right

we'll have an OPIG poll every month or more

assuming i remember and that i feel like it and that bfz is still around and if iran doesnt get nuclear missles that can span the globe
yeah...but all it is is a guessing game until we make some kind of moves...no way of having any kind of informed opinion at this point

Iehoshua
02-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Superbowl or bust! The fans have to believe along with the team!
:pray:

The_Philster
02-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Superbowl or bust! The fans have to believe along with the team!
:pray:
:hi5:

Meathead
02-07-2006, 10:09 AM
yeah...but all it is is a guessing game until we make some kind of moves...no way of having any kind of informed opinion at this point
right so well get to see how/if/when things change over time

its all part of the OPIG magic

Dr. Lecter
02-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I voted the same way Op did.

This team has major re-building on both lines. A big ?? at QB. And a new coaching staff with new systems to be implemented.

It will not turn around in one year.

mybills
02-07-2006, 10:30 AM
if you’re a woman you won’t win anyway.

@#$%^&*()%^U&Irightnowpal!!!!!! :club: