X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

LMAO!!

I'm transferring my tape of the Bills-Raiders playoff game from the '93 playoffs to DVD and just saw a great commercial I had forgotten about. Bruce Smith is shooting some pool and John Ratzenberger was with some buddies and challenged him to a bet...that if he couldn't eat just one Wavy Lays chip, he'd have to wear a dress. Bruce grabbed the bag and proceeded to munch on a handful of chips. Ratzenberger started chuckling...then he and his buddies ended up wearing the dressses. :snicker2:
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: LMAO!!

They ought to revive it for when Bruce goes into the hall. Play it on ESPN and on the big screen behind Bruce.

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

I also like the Dennis Hopper commercial where he's a referee smelling Bruce's shoes. Bad things man, bad things.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsburgh
        I also like the Dennis Hopper commercial where he's a referee smelling Bruce's shoes. Bad things man, bad things.
        Yeah...that commercial was on the tape too
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
          • Dec 2005

It's been so long since i have seen that commerical but one part of the commercial stands out.

I came back to me when the bills aquired DB and the hit on bledsoe BRUUUUCE just crushes him. I found it funny that here years later DB is playing for the bills now and a few years ago he was getting crushed by smith in a nike commercial.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Smith was talking about shooting that commercial on Paul Maguire's show one night Phil.

Maguire asked him how many takes it took, and if he actually ate the chips.

He said it took several takes, but they had a 5 gallon bucket on the set for him to spit them into, beecause Rusty Jones wouldn;t allow him to eat potato chips.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

I do remember hearing about him saying that...

Comment

• PUCKER
                • Sep 2004

I remember that Lays commercial well!
                Zapper's Hit List:
                SABURZFAN -
                SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
                  Smith was talking about shooting that commercial on Paul Maguire's show one night Phil.

Maguire asked him how many takes it took, and if he actually ate the chips.

He said it took several takes, but they had a 5 gallon bucket on the set for him to spit them into, beecause Rusty Jones wouldn;t allow him to eat potato chips.
                  and yet Brad Roll allowed all the players to eat cheeseburgers on the night before the game?

Comment

Working...
                  X