You guys are idiots. Fletcher is the PERFECT LB for the Cover 2 defense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pintonick96
    You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
    • Aug 2005

You guys are idiots. Fletcher is the PERFECT LB for the Cover 2 defense.

How the **** does anyone think London Fletcher is getting replaced? First off, we're NOT taking AJ Hawk, so shut the **** up. AJ Hawk was a good player, but we have decent LBs right now and its not a need position.

Secondly, London Fletcher is the perfect ****ing LB for a Cover 2. He's small and fast. Tampa Bay's LBs, SMALL AND FAST. Anyone who thinks he isnt a fit for us is a ****ing ******. I ran the Cover 2 defense in High School. You need SMALL AND QUICK LBs. Im ****ing sick of you dumb ****s thinking that we need AJ Hawk, CAUSE WE DONT.
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: You guys are idiots. Fletcher is the PERFECT LB for the Cover 2 defense.

How do you really feel?
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

I couldnt agree more.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

I too agree completly. Every Bills fan complains all the time we need to concentrate on the lines 1st! Now everyone wants a LB?? Even though I think he will be great we NEED OL and DL NOW!

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Here is how I see it. All teams have needs but these guys taken in the first round make the most $$$. We pay scouts and talent evaluators...it doesn't matter who it is when you pick in the first round you take the player your organization believes is the best player available.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

I have no problem with Fletcher.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

Fletcher isn't the problem on defense.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
                Fletcher isn't the problem on defense.
                DT is the major problem we have left....now that we aren't dealing with Gray's putrid schemes
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

I thought a LOT was asked of Fletcher last season and he delivered. It's sad to see the hatred towards him...those kinds of attitudes are the ones that cause problems in this organizations plight to acquire and keep talent here.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Well said, Typ0
                    vBulletin Message
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Typ0 again.

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• dolphinssuck
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Typ0
                      I thought a LOT was asked of Fletcher last season and he delivered. It's sad to see the hatred towards him...those kinds of attitudes are the ones that cause problems in this organizations plight to acquire and keep talent here.
                      Good post

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

I don't hate fletcher at all i like his play. I'm simply stating that a possible replacement needs to be picked. Look he's 30 right now and he will be 31 when the season starts.

If we don't get hawk so what. Whats this crap about hawk was a good player? When the bills drafted WM everyone was like You take the best guy on the board.

I'm not starting a cut fletcher party or anything but drafting someone who will be able to play for him. When he either A goes somewhere elese alah FA in the next year or two or B the bills just release him for some reason. Whats wrong with a back up plan. I say if hawk isn't there fine i don't care. But if the 2nd rd comes along and carpener is there then take him.

Good for you and your cover 2 knowledge but this isn't High school

I also don't appreciate being called a ****ing ****** cause my opinion differs from yours

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

TD's not here anymore...we can't ignore obvious needs to get a flashy name..MLB is not a need by any stretch of the imagination

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Fletcher = Tons of heart, Just no wheels to back it up. And BTW, some of those kissing his jockstrap now were demanding he be traded this time last year after an 04 season in which he cost us in stupid penalties, getting beat in pass routes etc.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

He's a Marv Levy type of guy. Great character and good leader. I say Marv keeps him.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X