• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

OWNED.

Ok, the following is a post made by a Sabres fan.. he quotes a Senators fan *****ing about the game and knocking on our team....

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: OWNED.

Here's the link he was referring too btw.. http://www.cbc.ca/story/sports/natio...res060204.html
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

there was alot of whining last night trust me :),

I Post on Sabresfans.com and join their realtime chat room (Since ours is always empty) and we post link to other teams forums to read their *****ing hhahaha
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

I hope he brought up the Robert Esche quote. I can't believe he said that.

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by SabreEleven
          I hope he brought up the Robert Esche quote. I can't believe he said that.
          What did Esche say??
          N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

"With a talented team like they are, they make you move so much," he said. "Those forwards on that team are very underrated. I think they are some of the best in the game right now."

But on the telecast last night, they said that that the rest of the quote went "I don't know if we can compete with that" or something to that affect.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Whats even better is that Philthys coach said that "We just can't play their style of hockey." **** YEAH!!

Comment

Working...
              X