PDA

View Full Version : TKO

patmoran2006
02-05-2006, 11:14 AM
What's the deal with Takeo?

How do you think he's coming along, and do you think he'll be ready for 2006? Of course, he won't be 100% but the bottom line is will #51 be back starting for the Buffalo Bills in 2006?

gr8slayer
02-05-2006, 11:28 AM
He says its going great. He seems to think that he will return faster and better than before. God I hope he is right :pray:

Devin
02-05-2006, 11:57 AM
He was on NFL total access Friday with Ray Lewis and Rich Eisen.

He was still limping pretty badly. I couldnt see if he had a boot on or regular shoes. They didnt talk to much about his rehab.

I think come July/August he will be close but id be shocked if he were "full speed" this year.

patmoran2006
02-05-2006, 01:26 PM
So with Takeo being such a mystery, I highly doubt they will cut Posey this season. They need Posey as a fallback for Spikes if he can't go, with Crowell starting as well.

ICE74129
02-05-2006, 01:57 PM
He was on NFL total access Friday with Ray Lewis and Rich Eisen.

He was still limping pretty badly. I couldnt see if he had a boot on or regular shoes. They didnt talk to much about his rehab.

I think come July/August he will be close but id be shocked if he were "full speed" this year.

According the the ESPN Article back in December or so, he was out of the boot already. It isn't a good sign he is still limping this far along.

The last buffalo fan
02-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm dealing now with the same surgery/problem, but the only little difference is, I'm living in Mexico and, I have not his money, for the rehab and technology. It happened to me, a week after his, and now I'm doing pretty good. Only took 3 weeks of rehab, because I had to get back to work. So, I'm sure he'll be ok, and at least at 90-95 %.

It hurts alot sometimes, but always a little pain is there, with some limping. My confidence is back, and my foot is getting better. I was playing a little soccer, and now I'm kicking a little, but not jogging. He, being a profesional athlete, with all the resources and sports doctors, that money cans buy, has to be fine.

You guys, have to BILLIEVE!!!! :peace:

dolphinssuck
02-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Hopefully its going well we certainly need him out there next season.

Devin
02-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Im no doctor of course just saying what I saw.

At least during that segment when he did walk on he had a big limp. Hopefully hes back full-stop this year.

dolphinssuck
02-05-2006, 06:08 PM
TKO is the man I have no doubt he'll be back next season. Hes to much of a competitor to sit out another season unless he cant stand at all or just dead.