• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

First Half MVP ?

Gotta go with Big Ben. Stats aren't impressive, but he pulled the big third down conversion out of his ass, then 'scored' the TD.

Yours ???
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

Re: First Half MVP ?

Bill Leavy. Just kidding. Um, if I have to pick one, and it has to be for the team in the lead, I'd go with that number 28 or whatever for the Steelers who knocked the ball out of Stevens hands on the 3rd down play. Great play, instead of 1st down in the red zone, Steelers had to punt.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

The chief Zebra if you think their calls made the difference otherwise D. Jackson. Almost every time Ben Roethlisberger had to throw Bryce Fisher was in his face.

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Hasselback is so ***** overrated. He doens't hit anyone in stride, he throws lame ducks across the field, his receivers are wide open every play and they still have to adjust to make the catch.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Jersey1031
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
          Gotta go with Big Ben. Stats aren't impressive, but he pulled the big third down conversion out of his ass, then 'scored' the TD.

Yours ???

He didn't even break the goal line, bad review. and the darrel jackson td was a bull**** call, there was contact both ways, that was a td. the seahawks should be winning
          "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Ben didnt' score and the Jackson call back was BS. Had this been played straight up, Seattle wins. The NFL wanted Bettis to get his ring and it was more than obvious.

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

If i'm Mike Holgrem, I make sure that officiating crew never coaches in this league again.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
                If i'm Mike Holgrem, I make sure that officiating crew never coaches in this league again.
                What can he do? Mike harrah or whatever the hell his name is, will be on NFLN this week saying what a great job his guys did and will state all of the calls were right.

Seattle had no prayer. And the sad thing is they honestly outplayed Pitt.

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  What can he do? Mike harrah or whatever the hell his name is, will be on NFLN this week saying what a great job his guys did and will state all of the calls were right.

Seattle had no prayer. And the sad thing is they honestly outplayed Pitt.

Mike Levy and company need to coach pee wee football because they can't coach for ****. Seattle did outplay them. Joey Porter was running his mouth all week and didn't even do squat in this game, while Jeramy "greasy hands" Stevens was able to catch a TD at least.

Comment

Working...
                  X