• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

The immaculate reception, the catch...

and then there's "the hold". Seattle drives to 1, but is called back on a phantom hold against sean locklear blocking clark haggans. That was the game changing play because it all went downhill for seattle then. I've never been so dissapointed in watching a super bowl. The officiating makes me sick.
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

Re: The immaculate reception, the catch...

When John Madden says he didn't see what the ref was calling (95% of the time he will side with the officials), then you know it was a bull**** call. Don't forget the other 10 calls that have gone against the Seahawks. This is embarrassing.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

How about Hasslebeck getting called for blocking below the waist when he wasmaking a tackle.

The Refs are Pathetic. This is the worst called Super Bowl I've ever seen.

Comment

• Kerr
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

My thoughts exactly.
        Just for once I wish there were a pair of lions to scare off these zebras from the stadium so they could get some real refs to officiate.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

This has left a really bad taste in my mouth and I could give a rats ass about the Seahawks

Comment

Working...
          X