• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

This game almost makes me want to quit watching pro ball

I have never seen a game where the refs screwed a team. Believe what you want, but I had steeler fans over that said the same thing. They saw it as well.

First off the BS pushing off penalty to stop Seattle from getting 7. That was the weakest assed bull SH@! I have ever seen. Tons of phantom holds, and other BS.

the NFL wanted Bettis to get his ring, and he did.

Ralph better start kissing some NFL ass or we will never see a SB again let alone win one.
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: This game almost makes me want to quit watching pro ball

Yep. I can't believe I wasted three hours watching this ****. Seattle got a-r.

Comment

• AndreReed83
      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
      • Mar 2004

I agree Ice... it gets tough coming back to the NFL each season when it becomes more and more apparent each year that the big game is fixed.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
        Yep. I can't believe I wasted three hours watching this ****. Seattle got a-r.
        And the thing is, it's so obvious. It was blatant as hell and they didn't care. And what can holmgren or any of the hawks say?

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by AndreReed83
          I agree Ice... it gets tough coming back to the NFL each season when it becomes more and more apparent each year that the big game is fixed.
          The used Bettis being back home the entire two weeks as a theme. No way in hell do they let him not get it IN Detroit. Had this been played in Miami, New Orleans, the Rose bowl....Seattle wins.

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Crap in the pass interference call was bad, but the rest was right!!! I think some of you need a break from football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Oh Bull SH@!. Ben was NOT in. Not even close and they 'just gave it to them'. Remember those words in New England? Seattle just got it 'given to them' (Ie Bend over)

Comment

• Kerr
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kgun12
                Crap in the pass interference call was bad, but the rest was right!!! I think some of you need a break from football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're telling me that holding call on locklear was correct? Riiight.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

Gice it a break man. There was a couple bad calls yes. The TD wasnt reversed because of Inconclusive evidence. If Jeramy Stephens didnt drop those few passes Seattle would of made it a game at the end.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

horrible game.
                    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

I'm pissed and I don't even care about Seattle. If this had happened to the Bills I would be going balistic.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

1) Ben calls a timeout when play clock is at Zero and no penalty is called.

2) Hasselbeck makes a tackle and get a penalty for blocking below the waist.

3) Seattle completes a pass to the Steelers 2 yard line and a B.S. holding penalty is called.

4) Alexander gets horse-collard by Porter. No flag

5) Ben wasn't in for that Touchdown.

6) Jackson Touchdown should never of had a penalty called on it.

7) Hines Ward pushes off and doesn;t get called.

8) Stevens makes a catch and fumbles and the Refs call it incomplete.

The Refs. suck.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                          Gice it a break man. There was a couple bad calls yes. .

Theres always a couple bad calls in everygame. Unfortunately they were game changing calls in this game.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Hell even TD gets it.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Im not disagreeing with ya. There was some bad calls gamechanging ones. But Jeramy Stephans should be a big goat for them he dropped some key catches.

Comment

Working...
                              X