PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE *** Shoeless Joe Jackson reincarnates as a Referee

patmoran2006
02-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Bad Calls Help Seal Seattle's Fate • FOX Sports

SabreEleven
02-06-2006, 12:15 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5310192

Every single questionable, marginal or outright bad call went against the Seahawks

LifetimeBillsFan
02-06-2006, 02:17 AM
That's how I saw it. Totally one-sided.

Historian
02-06-2006, 07:53 AM
It's time to have referees that are independent of the league.

Spiderweb
02-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Bad Calls Help Seal Seattle's Fate • FOX Sports

Just so you get your history correct, Shoeless Joe Jackson was found not guilty of any of the charges from the 1919 incident. He was ruined by the Commissioner (Kenesaw "Judge" Landis) who banned him anyway.

A wrong that Baseball never corrected......

tat2dmike77
02-06-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm already sick of bettis and ben.

I think they showed them 2 humping the trophy during the game about 100 times and i think i only saw a couple of seattle players.

I also knew the game was over when the refs called that pass interference AFTER the pitt db jumped up and down screaming at the ref. That was the biggest BS call of them all.

Well like i've said seattle is the NW buffalo and last night just made them closer to our image.

Gunzlingr
02-06-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm already sick of bettis and ben.

I think they showed them 2 humping the trophy during the game about 100 times and i think i only saw a couple of seattle players.

I also knew the game was over when the refs called that pass interference AFTER the pitt db jumped up and down screaming at the ref. That was the biggest BS call of them all.

Well like i've said seattle is the NW buffalo and last night just made them closer to our image.

No kidding, every damn commercial showed the Steelers. I think it was about 90% Steeler commercials.