PDA

View Full Version : THIS SUCKS BIG TIME

billsburgh
02-05-2006, 11:31 PM
call it jealousy or whatever you want, but I hate the fact that pgh won tonight. now I have to listen to these even more obnoxious fans for the next year. I thought for sure that I was going to kill someone on my way to work tonight. I start work at 11:30 and what normally takes 20 minutes took me an hour tonight because the city closed the majority of the streets that I travel to get to work so these *******s can celebrate. Everyone is just out driving around drunk hanging out their car windows with their stupid towels. Luckily, everyone here at work have been pretty subdued and not harassed me too much yet. I think they know to leave me alone tonight. **** THE STEELERS.

superbills
02-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Man, it has to suck living in the town that wins the SB when your team is not in. Particularly when they're from your conference. My sympathies to you...

That said, I was rooting for PGH. I can't stand the NFC. Boring as all hell. I would rather have a second-tier rival win than see the stupid Seahawks with the trophy. The game sucked, but I'm glad the Steelers won. Again, sorry billsburgh :unhappy:

dolphinssuck
02-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Im glad the steelers won as well but I must give props to the seahawks. There were alot og questionable calls that could have swung the game in the other direction.

tat2dmike77
02-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah i'm sure that sucks billsburg. Hopefully you don't kill anyone. I also share your same opinion on those stupid towels i want to buy one and burn it in front of a bunch of steeler fans. If they did beat me up it would be worth it.