5 Reasons You Can't Blame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

5 Reasons You Can't Blame...

Apparantly this was already on and I missed it, but The Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame Scott Norwood for Losing Super Bowl XXV is on ESPN Classic at 9:30pm tonight. I already set the DVR up cause there is no way I'm missing Duke stomp all over Carolina tonight. And sorry if there was already a thread about this or you've all seen it already or whatever.
  • dolphinssuck
    • Dec 2005

Re: 5 Reasons You Can't Blame...

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Apparantly this was already on and I missed it, but The Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame Scott Norwood for Losing Super Bowl XXV is on ESPN Classic at 9:30pm tonight. I already set the DVR up cause there is no way I'm missing Duke stomp all over Carolina tonight. And sorry if there was already a thread about this or you've all seen it already or whatever.
    I dont want to relive that but I totally agree with ya on the Bluedevils beating the Heels a$$ tonight.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

I'm out of prozac so i don't want to watch this cause i'll go nuts cause everytime i sit and think just a few inches to left please and doh same ol story. Besides i'll be listening to the sabres game tonight.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Sabres game should be over at about that time. At least I'm hoping so, I don't want to have to flip back and forth between that and the Duke game...

Comment

• chubluv
          BillsZone bowling team MVP
          • Jan 2003

I've seen it. I'm also over it. I'mnot gonna kill myself or anyone else if I see the kick again.

We are in 5th place
          Clump is on the IR
          Chubluv average is 167
          Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
          Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I'll be watching the Sabres and occasionally flipping to the Duke-UNC game.

Who except a masochist needs to relive "Wide Right" over and over again. I don't even watch "The Comeback" anymore. The past is history. Let's live in the present and hope for a better future.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SabreEleven
              • Aug 2002

They are showing it on Thursday night at the same time.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I saw it and taped it last week...pretty good stuff, IMO
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                X