PDA

View Full Version : 5 Reasons You Can't Blame...

BlackMetalNinja
02-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Apparantly this was already on and I missed it, but The Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame Scott Norwood for Losing Super Bowl XXV is on ESPN Classic at 9:30pm tonight. I already set the DVR up cause there is no way I'm missing Duke stomp all over Carolina tonight. And sorry if there was already a thread about this or you've all seen it already or whatever.

dolphinssuck
02-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Apparantly this was already on and I missed it, but The Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame Scott Norwood for Losing Super Bowl XXV is on ESPN Classic at 9:30pm tonight. I already set the DVR up cause there is no way I'm missing Duke stomp all over Carolina tonight. And sorry if there was already a thread about this or you've all seen it already or whatever. I dont want to relive that but I totally agree with ya on the Bluedevils beating the Heels a$$ tonight.

tat2dmike77
02-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm out of prozac so i don't want to watch this cause i'll go nuts cause everytime i sit and think just a few inches to left please and doh same ol story. Besides i'll be listening to the sabres game tonight.

BlackMetalNinja
02-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Sabres game should be over at about that time. At least I'm hoping so, I don't want to have to flip back and forth between that and the Duke game...

chubluv
02-07-2006, 03:24 PM
I've seen it. I'm also over it. I'mnot gonna kill myself or anyone else if I see the kick again.

Jan Reimers
02-07-2006, 04:54 PM
I'll be watching the Sabres and occasionally flipping to the Duke-UNC game.

Who except a masochist needs to relive "Wide Right" over and over again. I don't even watch "The Comeback" anymore. The past is history. Let's live in the present and hope for a better future.

SabreEleven
02-07-2006, 05:14 PM
They are showing it on Thursday night at the same time.

The_Philster
02-07-2006, 05:35 PM
I saw it and taped it last week...pretty good stuff, IMO