PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps I am missing something

Devin
02-07-2006, 05:21 PM
WTF is so great about Jay Cutler?

Fin fans have a hard-on the size of a house for this guy. Hes not bad I guess, but prior to his senior year he really did nothing of note. He also had a sub-par senior bowl.

kinigirly
02-07-2006, 05:23 PM
how many threads you plan on creating today skooby?

The_Philster
02-07-2006, 05:24 PM
uhh..Devin started this one :huh:

kinigirly
02-07-2006, 05:26 PM
oh for the love of god i was making fun of him. i've seen a handful of devin threads started since i got home and i was comparing him to skooby. i'm doped up and need someone to make fun of!

The_Philster
02-07-2006, 05:27 PM
noted..carry on :lol:

Devin
02-07-2006, 05:37 PM
how many threads you plan on creating today skooby?

Im done for today ;)

If I create another one you can send me topless photos and teach me a lesson.

L.A. Playa
02-07-2006, 05:41 PM
dumb asses

kinigirly
02-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Im done for today ;)

If I create another one you can send me topless photos and teach me a lesson.

too bad my trip to new orleans was cancelled this month could've dealt with that in person. wait till i'm fertile again then post alot

Devin
02-07-2006, 05:43 PM
:roflmao:

you're awesome.

Typ0
02-07-2006, 06:11 PM
WTF is so great about Jay Cutler?

Fin fans have a hard-on the size of a house for this guy. Hes not bad I guess, but prior to his senior year he really did nothing of note. He also had a sub-par senior bowl.

how can something with a pussy have a hard on the size of a house?

ICE74129
02-07-2006, 06:19 PM
too bad my trip to new orleans was cancelled this month could've dealt with that in person. wait till i'm fertile again then post alot

I am with Devin...pics....

kinigirly
02-07-2006, 06:22 PM
I am with Devin...pics....

that's pretty funny. devin has earned them. i don't even know you

Devin
02-07-2006, 06:23 PM
how can something with a pussy have a hard on the size of a house?

DAAAAAAAAAMN!

Well played Typo. :posrep:

!Papacrunk!
02-07-2006, 06:24 PM
My take is that he's the best QB that we'd have a chance to get in the 1st. I don't go to FinHell, so I wouldn't know what those fans were chirping about though. I guess a lot of people like him for his talents but also his intangibles. I myself haven't had enough chance to research the guy, so I really don't have an opinion. SInce the past regime really messed up and never addressed the QB situation, it's now up to Saban to roll up the sleeves and take care of it. I see the simplest of situations of drafting a guy somewhere and still have the vet QB to slug it out and not lose games. Who those players are, I dunno, but I trust Saban and Co. to get the right people and get the most out of them. Oh yeah, do I win any Vague awards with this post?

Devin
02-07-2006, 06:24 PM

yeah seriously, I had to not only post all day but I have been sexually harrassing her for weeks now.

You have to put in your time dude.

Devin
02-07-2006, 06:27 PM
My take is that he's the best QB that we'd have a chance to get in the 1st. I don't go to FinHell, so I wouldn't know what those fans were chirping about though. I guess a lot of people like him for his talents but also his intangibles. I myself haven't had enough chance to research the guy, so I really don't have an opinion. SInce the past regime really messed up and never addressed the QB situation, it's now up to Saban to roll up the sleeves and take care of it. I see the simplest of situations of drafting a guy somewhere and still have the vet QB to slug it out and not lose games. Who those players are, I dunno, but I trust Saban and Co. to get the right people and get the most out of them. Oh yeah, do I win any Vague awards with this post?

Im not saying hes a bad qb I guess, I was at Finhell earlier (not by choice) and in their Mock Draft forums (btw you need a map for that place, there are like 40 forums) and every other post is about Cutler and how hes the 2nd coming.

I just figured Fins had bigger fish to fry.

!Papacrunk!
02-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh the size of a house thing, it's a blessing but a curse at the same time.

!Papacrunk!
02-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm a Dolphins fan until the day I die, but FinHell has some ok posters, but too many people there claim that the new waterboy will not only bring the water but may even change it into wine. That place is NOT indicative of all Phin fans, not even by a long shot. Urgh, I think I have to take a shower now.

Static
02-07-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm a Dolphins fan until the day I die, but FinHell has some ok posters, but too many people there claim that the new waterboy will not only bring the water but may even change it into wine. That place is NOT indicative of all Phin fans, not even by a long shot. Urgh, I think I have to take a shower now.

Don't forget thier mods are dicks :up:

Devin
02-07-2006, 06:35 PM
its all good I know some cool Fin fans.

The only ones I cant stand are the guys who come to a Bills forum to do nothing more then picka fight.

feelthepain
02-07-2006, 06:53 PM
If Jay is there at 16 I'm all for drafting him, but if we have to trade up even one spot, I don't want any part of it. I myself would rather draft Justice and sign a big name FA like Bentley to shore up the Oline. Someday though Miami will have to make a move and do something about the QB position.

ICE74129
02-07-2006, 06:54 PM

LMAO earn them? Please...:roflmao:

Devin
02-07-2006, 07:18 PM
If Jay is there at 16 I'm all for drafting him, but if we have to trade up even one spot, I don't want any part of it. I myself would rather draft Justice and sign a big name FA like Bentley to shore up the Oline. Someday though Miami will have to make a move and do something about the QB position.

Agreed. We agree on something it appears.

helmetguy
02-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Don't forget thier mods are dicks :up:
Thin skinned bastards banned me, then sent a spam complaint to my ISP. Buncha eunuchs!

feelthepain
02-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Agreed. We agree on something it appears.

I'm also a Celtic and Duke fan!!

Devin
02-07-2006, 08:10 PM
:up:

This is getting scary.

justasportsfan
02-07-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't go to FinHell, so I wouldn't know what those fans were chirping about though.
what happened to you?

Ingtar33
02-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Cutler is Boller

same guy. big arm. fast. no performance whatsoever to back up a high draft pick status, just looks good in shorts = workout warrior = high round bust

Devin
02-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Sort of what I thought.

I could see him as a backup, but christ some of these guys act like hes the 2nd coming of Marino.

Static
02-07-2006, 09:09 PM
what happened to you?

Same thing that Happened to me...

Ingtar33
02-07-2006, 09:10 PM
well, before you get too excited, I sort of felt the same way about JP Losman, and was appalled when we took him at the end of round 1.

But at least Losman had two years of fairly nice numbers (in college)… so I still have some hope I was wrong

!Papacrunk!
02-07-2006, 09:22 PM
what happened to you?
they couldn't handle the PPK's jelly.

justasportsfan
02-07-2006, 09:23 PM
they couldn't handle the PPK's jelly. :snicker:

!Papacrunk!
02-07-2006, 09:28 PM
:snicker:

also, like Fathead, we were too real and too big for retail stores

feelthepain
02-07-2006, 09:40 PM
well, before you get too excited, I sort of felt the same way about JP Losman, and was appalled when we took him at the end of round 1.

But at least Losman had two years of fairly nice numbers (in college)… so I still have some hope I was wrong

Yeah, but the difference is what you had to give up for JP, I don't see Saban making bonehead moves like TD to reach for a player he has no place reaching for....thank god!!