PDA

View Full Version : RJ sighting at the S.B., plus other notes

Pride
01-27-2003, 12:16 PM
If the Bills are thinking about signing a free agent fullback this off-season - the Raiders have two that should be watched this Sunday: Zack Crockett and Jon Ritchie . Crockett is a good, short-yardage runner who led the Raiders with eight touchdowns this season and Ritchie is primarily a blocking fullback. Crockett says he can block well too. Of course, Philip Crosby was used as more of a blocking fullback down the stretch for Buffalo, so that may be his job to lose -

Maybe Gregg Williams can take some of this advice when it comes to deciding fourth-down and two calls and other pivotal, game-shaking judgments. Williams is a bit conservative when it comes to "going for it," as he showed against New England during the November game in Buffalo.

MORE (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_89495_24&prov=citadel&type=lgns)

don137
01-27-2003, 12:23 PM
I don't want Crockett...I have Travis Henry as one of my RB's in a keeper league for fantasy football and I don't want Henry sharing any goalline opportunities with Crockett. J/K...kind of... Crockett is a great short yardage back and really could help the Bills in those situations.