X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Moorman?

How'd he do in that competition for the best athlete at the pro bowl? I bet he did well.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: Moorman?

Moorman was #4 in obstacle course. He officially finished fourth in the obstacle course competition after he was assessed a 5-second penalty for skipping the blocking sled, one of nine stations in the race that tests a player's speed, strength and agility.

PM me for login/password

Comment

• chubluv
      BillsZone bowling team MVP
      • Jan 2003

I thought they DQ'd him because he skipped the blocking sled. He was flying through the course. He slid under the thing that the other players were crawling under.

We are in 5th place
      Clump is on the IR
      Chubluv average is 167
      Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
      Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• AndreReed83
        Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
        • Mar 2004

He was awesome. Like chubluv said, he demolished the part where you had to slide under that tarp-like thing. He skipped the blocking sled because to be realistic, it would have taken him more then the 5 second penalty if he had attempted it (there were guys like Koren Robinson who struggled mightly with it).

They also had a 100 meter dash and he finished just a little bit behind two very fast guys and finished well ahead of that Mathis guy from the Texans.

Plus, he absolutely dominated at the Pro Bowl. I think he earned a lot of respect around the league due to this weekend. Can't believe my favorite current Bills player is a punter.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
        "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

Working...
        X