X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Akhippo
    • Nov 2002

Greg Williams and Bill Callahan

If and when the Bills make it to the Super Bowl, do you think GW has what it take to help them win. As I watch BC on the sideline, he reminded me off GW. Just the look on his face for most of the game. Stupid challenges, lack of half time corrections. Granted Tampa was tough, and Oakland still wouldnt have won. But they were clearly outcoached. The players didnt look prepared. I just fear that GW doesnt have what it takes. GW has been outcoached before and doesnt look like itll end anytime soon.
    Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

In a post game interview with Buc's defensive players, Rice, Brooks and Lynch, The trio stated that it seemed as if every play the Raiders called on offense were plays the Buc's had gone over in practice.

Having Gruden, the Raiders former coach was a huge advantage for the Buc's.

It seems the interview with the trio last night seems to point to that as well.
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
    X