• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

V. COACH BILLS

Marv Levy on Nate Clements- "We will make every effort to retain him." Levy says franchise tag an option. Visit www.Buffalobills.com for story.
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: V. COACH BILLS

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Marv Levy on Nate Clements- "We will make every effort to retain him." Levy says franchise tag an option. Visit www.Buffalobills.com for story.
    Yes, and he has to say this if the tagging/trade is to work. If he doesn't sound interested in keeping him, teams will think we will just cut him and won't come after him.

So far, so good.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

"We would like to have him back and I know Dick Jauron has expressed the same," said Levy. "I think he's a talented player who can get better."

LMAO that couldn't have set well with 'The playmaker'

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

It's true though...going off of what he did in 2005, he can get better...has to return to his 2004 form
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

the only player who played up to their level under Moolarkey was Moorman. Everyone else went downhill. I expect the others to get back into probowl or top form under Marv.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I don't mind tagging Nate for a year, but long term he needs to play better, smarter and more under control. His physical skills are way ahead of his mental processes and maturity level.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                the only player who played up to their level under Moolarkey was Moorman. Everyone else went downhill. I expect the others to get back into probowl or top form under Marv.
                Lindell played much better last year...I hope he continues to build the strength in his foot. His offseason workout did wonders for him!

Comment

Working...
                X