PDA

View Full Version : Hope ya want Nate back.

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 04:20 PM
While by no means does this mean anything yet....

Jeff Morrison on WGR reports that Marv Levy says signing Nate is their top priority and its possible they will put the franchise tag on him.

I'll DEFINITELY be writing about this. More to come

THATHURMANATOR
02-13-2006, 04:28 PM
I do want him back.

The_Philster
02-13-2006, 04:29 PM
ditto

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Even at $5.8 when you can sign someone decent for about $2.5-3 and use the surplus to plug another spot?

Personally, I'd rather drop $5.8 on someone who gets after the QB all the time. A corner is only as good as his front seven.. Look at the Giants, their secondary stunk but they got after the QB so often it didnt matter (until Steve Smith ate them alive)

The_Philster
02-13-2006, 04:37 PM
who do you think we could sign?

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Perfect Example (and hypothetical)

you got $8 million to spend on a starting CB AND DE..

Would you rather have Nate at corner and an Anthony Weaver at DE..
Or would you rather have an Ike Taylor and a stud like Aaron Kampman at DE.

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 04:41 PM
I dont think you can sign someone of Nate's quality for the same money. That's not my stance..

My stance is I'd rather spend less at his CB position ( I LOVED the way Mcgee came on last year at corner).. and spend MORE on a big-time Defensive lineman who make life hell for a QB trying to throw.

L.A. Playa
02-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Nate will be great in the Cover 2 he will be Ronde Barber like who is considered one of the top CB's in the league

L.A. Playa
02-13-2006, 04:42 PM
I think the Bills will go either DE or S with their 1st rd pick whether they stay put or trade down and address DT in FA

justasportsfan
02-13-2006, 04:43 PM

that's true tp a certain extent. When the fins had JT and Ogun, they had one of the best passing D (having Surtain didn't hurt either) . When Ogun left, they couldn't do much.

The_Philster
02-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Taylor wouldn't be a free agent, though...least not an unrestricted free agent with only 3 years in the league

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Philster.. thanks for the next column idea...

Here are a few guys I"d like to have (NOTE- I'm not saying any are as good as Clements.. My stance again.. Spend MORE money on the INTERIOR sides of the ball)..

DeShea Townsend (Pit)
Jerry Azumah (Chi)
Brian Williams (Minn) -underated and would cost half Nate's price

Mudflap1
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Ike Taylor got toasted in the Super Bowl... no thanks... every big play Seattle had was against him... sure, he had a pick, after he got burnt 15 times in a row...

I'm all for keeping Nate at a market value price... which I think they can do...

Jon

L.A. Playa
02-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Considering Ithink the bills are gonna dump either Milloy or Vincent if not both keeping Clements would be a priority to keep some sense of continuity in the secondary having 3 new starters as opposed to 1 new starter would be easier to make a transition.

Also, I doubr Clements wants to be franchised and that he wants to get a signing bonus, which means he will sign a long term deal and his first year cap figure would be significantly less than $5mil if the FO knows how to structure the deal properly

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Milloy could possibly be dumped, given his salary and in the final year of his contract..

Vincent.. Not happening.. It would cost Buffalo MORE to cut him than the money they'd save.

OpIv37
02-13-2006, 04:55 PM
not sure where you got the 5.8 figure from, but if that's true it's virtually all our cap space. So much for a DT, , OG, DE, Backup RB, replacement for E-Mo, hell signing draft picks may become a problem.

justasportsfan
02-13-2006, 04:59 PM
not sure where you got the 5.8 figure from, but if that's true it's virtually all our cap space. So much for a DT, , OG, DE, Backup RB, replacement for E-Mo, hell signing draft picks may become a problem.Dump Fat Mike Williams. If the jills count against the cap, dump them too.

Mudflap1
02-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Dump Fat Mike Williams. If the jills count against the cap, dump them too.

Exactly.

he will sign a long term deal and his first year cap figure would be significantly less than $5mil if the FO knows how to structure the deal properly

Exactly.

Jon

ICE74129
02-13-2006, 05:10 PM
LMAO what is marv going to say...Nate sucks we don't want him here? here is what this means 1) they aren't going to reach a contract agreement with him so he will be tagged. 2) they are going to be doing some serious cuts in the next 2 weeks to make room for him to be here in any form.

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 05:13 PM
$5.8 is about what it will cost to franchise him to ensure keeping him.

Plenty of cap money will be freed up in forthcoming cuts and there are PLENTY of options..

and Nate if TAGGED will Hopefully sign a long term deal to save a few bucks on this year's cap..

I dont know.. He was REAL bad last year, and in a contract year.. It seemed to me it was the first year he really got CHALLENGED every game.. Past years teams shy'd away from his side of the field.

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Ice.
he said he is our number one priority.. My number one priority would be making sure none of Mike Williams' crap is still anywhere near the locker room.

You are right, he will get tagged.. I'm not happy about it either.

justasportsfan
02-13-2006, 05:16 PM
LMAO what is marv going to say...Nate sucks we don't want him here? here is what this means 1) they aren't going to reach a contract agreement with him so he will be tagged. 2) they are going to be doing some serious cuts in the next 2 weeks to make room for him to be here in any form.
Or we're keeping him until someone wants a trade.

djjimkelly
02-13-2006, 05:16 PM
like i told everyone months ago nate will stay THANK F>>>>>> GOD lots of us wanted this to happen but to those that dont my god u guys think top 10 CB's grow on trees. why on earth would we draft lets say a CB at #8 pay him the same money basically what nate will cost who is proven. check yourselves. LEVY will do right thing by either tagging or resigning!!!!!!!!!

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 05:49 PM
in my opinion, Nate isn't worth the cash when we got so many holes to upgrade..

But... I am a Marv supporter and until he proves me wrong, gets the benefit of my doubt

L.A. Playa
02-13-2006, 06:03 PM
With some reasonable cuts the team could be $20 mil under the cap, and I would expect 15-25 new faces on the Bills this year since they have a new GM and Coach. Keeping Nate especially at his age is not a bad thing

justasportsfan
02-13-2006, 06:05 PM
If we don't tag Nate, he could end up with the fins. They won't hesitate to get rid of the aging Madison and his cap and give the $ to Nate instead.

!Papacrunk!
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
If we don't tag Nate, he could end up with the fins. They won't hesitate to get rid of the aging Madison and his cap and give the $ to Nate instead.
If we do, I hope that Jay Fielder will start for the Jets. Fielder could really put it between the numbers to 'ol Nate.

jamze132
02-13-2006, 07:26 PM
I think the Bills will tender a fair offer to Nate. But I think he will counter with something rediculous and end up being tagged. Negotiations will go on and on until a team antes up and offers a first rounder for him. If that doesn't happen, I don't think anyone will be crying if are paying him 5.8 mil! I think he is worth it. I'm not going to base his contract on last years performance. I think there was too much other BS around and a lot of players perfomances were substandard. I still think he hasn't reached his full potential yet. Anyways if someone is going to offer us a top 20 pick for him, I think it has to be considered.

Dozerdog
02-13-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm with Ingtar on this one- you sign Nate Clements.

First- We have very weak options to replace him. McGee is good, but he's no Nate. No huge options in FA that won't cost us as much as keeping Nate.

Second- There are fantastic LT, DT, DE and possibly an OLB options at our #8 pick. The CBs in this draft suck outside of the top pick or two. Even then, they are a reach at #8. Top off that QBs will pick on a rookie starter CB all year long and our defense remains vulnerable.

Third- You want Troy Vincent back at CB?

Get Nate signed, use the draft to plug the other big holes. You have a much better chance than landing a top FA. Cap casualties as band aides are becoming much farther and few between.

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 08:36 PM
1- If they are going to keep Nate.. You can say goodbye for SURE to Moulds, Williams (not that anyone cares), Adams now, and probably Milloy.

2- I disagree.. Signing Nate leaves you with as many holes as last year with significantly less money to fill them.

3- I also disagree concering a CB in the draft.. Huff and Williams might be on the board when we draft, certainly one of them. Having said that, I would never go Corner No. 1.. Why relplace a veteran with a rookie.

4- However, as I said earlier. I'd replace Nate with a less expensive guy in his spot, and use that extra money to sign a guard or DT who will START immediately. yes, you lose some at the CB position, but you get better in the front, which makes CB importance a little less vital.

5- Unless we draft Huff or WIlliams and move them to FS, we're stuck with Vincent there for another year.. He's too costly to cut. And I know you'll think im crazy, but Vincent was actually better in coverage last year then Nate..

In general, I think Nate is in the middle.. Nowhere as bad as he was last year, but nowhere as good as he THINKS he is.. TO me, considering the "talent" I think he had one of the poorest seasons in BIlls history.

The_Philster
02-13-2006, 08:41 PM
You can say goodbye for SURE to MouldsWas listening to WGR on the way home and Marv not only wants to keep Nate, franchising if need be, but Moulds as well via restructuring

ICE74129
02-13-2006, 08:53 PM
like i told everyone months ago nate will stay THANK F>>>>>> GOD lots of us wanted this to happen but to those that dont my god u guys think top 10 CB's grow on trees. why on earth would we draft lets say a CB at #8 pay him the same money basically what nate will cost who is proven. check yourselves. LEVY will do right thing by either tagging or resigning!!!!!!!!!

and those like you don't understand football. No CB in the league is worth that kind of money. So if they tag him they had damn well better be willing to free up tons of cap room.

We need about 3OL and 2-3 DL before any other signings are made.

Devin
02-13-2006, 08:53 PM
2- I disagree.. Signing Nate leaves you with as many holes as last year with significantly less money to fill them.

4- However, as I said earlier. I'd replace Nate with a less expensive guy in his spot, and use that extra money to sign a guard or DT who will START immediately. yes, you lose some at the CB position, but you get better in the front, which makes CB importance a little less vital.

In general, I think Nate is in the middle.. Nowhere as bad as he was last year, but nowhere as good as he THINKS he is.. TO me, considering the "talent" I think he had one of the poorest seasons in BIlls history.

:bf1:

Devin
02-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Was listening to WGR on the way home and Marv not only wants to keep Nate, franchising if need be, but Moulds as well via restructuring

This is going to be one long offseason.

ICE74129
02-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Was listening to WGR on the way home and Marv not only wants to keep Nate, franchising if need be, but Moulds as well via restructuring

that shows me Marv isn't the guy. Trying to hard to hold onto names like john butler did. Moulds time is past. He is good, but at his age and with his number he isnt' worth the extention. it is going to bite us hard later.

So now we will extend moulds, franchise clements and have little to no money to do what needs to be done. We need about 5 linemen between both lines and that costs a ton of cap room.

they do these moves and I don't see us being a decent player in free agency.

ICE74129
02-13-2006, 08:58 PM
This is going to be one long offseason. its starting to sound like a really crappy one.

Devin
02-13-2006, 09:00 PM
that shows me Marv isn't the guy. Trying to hard to hold onto names like john butler did. Moulds time is past. He is good, but at his age and with his number he isnt' worth the extention. it is going to bite us hard later.

So now we will extend moulds, franchise clements and have little to no money to do what needs to be done. We need about 5 linemen between both lines and that costs a ton of cap room.

Moulds is great and Id love to have him back, for me its all financials.

ICE74129
02-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Moulds is great and Id love to have him back, for me its all financials.

moulds is an aging, selfish sob that threw his QB under the bus for his personal wants. Then resorted to spitting on players again. Ship his ass out

ParanoidAndroid
02-13-2006, 09:11 PM

Isn't it kind of early to be making judgements?

BidsJr
02-13-2006, 09:13 PM

Now I love Aaron cause he is a Hawkeye, but another high motor white boy is not going to get the posse excited lol. :usflag:

The_Philster
02-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Isn't it kind of early to be making judgements?
to those of us who think things through without overreacting, it is

patmoran2006
02-13-2006, 09:41 PM
I might be in the minority, but I'm all for keeping Moulds.. IF and ONLY if his contract is redone where his cap hit for 2006 is cut in half... AND. Jauron and Marv let him know that STRAIGHT up if JP is the man he WILL go to bat for the kid..

I know that's easier said than done.. Deny it all you want, E. MOulds threw JP under the bus last year to pad his own personal stats.

I'm trying hARD to keep the mind frame that '05 never happened.. Its not working!

The_Philster
02-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Moulds is used to getting the ball even when he's double-covered. Bledsoe, Holcomb, Flutie, AVP, and even RJ (to an extent) knew he could beat double coverage. JP hasn't developed that kind of trust with him yet...simple as that

OpIv37
02-13-2006, 09:52 PM

the only thing proven about Nate is that he can have 12 consecutive bad games. He's NOT WORTH THE MONEY when this team has so many other needs. I feel like I'm the only one who actually WATCHED the games this year- pick any $1 million CB in the NFL and he had at least as good a season as Nate did in 05. Why do you want to pay top CB money for a CB who's average at best? It makes no sense.

G. Host
02-13-2006, 09:55 PM
I might be in the minority, but I'm all for keeping Moulds.. IF and ONLY if his contract is redone where his cap hit for 2006 is cut in half... AND. Jauron and Marv let him know that STRAIGHT up if JP is the man he WILL go to bat for the kid..

When JP becomes the man, ok, but there is no indication yet that JP is the man yet.

I know that's easier said than done.. Deny it all you want, E. MOulds threw JP under the bus last year to pad his own personal stats.

He did not throw him under the bus but he was certainly willing to ride the bus which was being driven by someone who was not qualified to drive. Pretend all you want but he was not ready for a road test.

ddaryl
02-13-2006, 09:59 PM
LMAO

Get rid of Nate and our long painful rebuilding process that started over 10 years ago just got extended even farther.

The reason NC had a crappy year last season is because THE BILLS DEFENSE THAT SURROUNDED HIM SUCKED

Get replacements for the old geezers playing S, get some help on the DL and NC will be return to the ALll-Pro CB we expect.

Don't be fools. NC is the kind of player you retain when your building a championship caliber team. NC is not the problem, the problem is the players surrounding him and our last coach.

OpIv37
02-13-2006, 10:08 PM
LMAO

Get rid of Nate and our long painful rebuilding process that started over 10 years ago just got extended even farther.

The reason NC had a crappy year last season is because THE BILLS DEFENSE THAT SURROUNDED HIM SUCKED

Get replacements for the old geezers playing S, get some help on the DL and NC will be return to the ALll-Pro CB we expect.

Don't be fools. NC is the kind of player you retain when your building a championship caliber team. NC is not the problem, the problem is the players surrounding him and our last coach.

um, so you're saying he's only good when he has good people around him? Think about that for a second. How good can he be if he can only do his job when 10 people support him? Good players step up in times of adversity and Clements did the opposite: he had his worst games when the team needed him most.

Nate cheats. Sometimes he cheats underneath or sits on routes to get INT's, sometimes he gives up the underneath stuff to avoid getting beat deep (and thus ending up on SportsCenter chasing a guy into the endzone). He plays to make himself look good- and when it works he looks like a genius- but he doesn't help the team. He can take his huge salary and go to some other poorly managed team.

I'm losing faith in Marv.

G. Host
02-13-2006, 10:14 PM
um, so you're saying he's only good when he has good people around him? Think about that for a second. How good can he be if he can only do his job when 10 people support him? Good players step up in times of adversity and Clements did the opposite: he had his worst games when the team needed him most.

Nate cheats. Sometimes he cheats underneath or sits on routes to get INT's, sometimes he gives up the underneath stuff to avoid getting beat deep (and thus ending up on SportsCenter chasing a guy into the endzone). He plays to make himself look good- and when it works he looks like a genius- but he doesn't help the team. He can take his huge salary and go to some other poorly managed team.

I'm losing faith in Marv.

:clap: :10:

Exactly. The Bills had a gambling defense and Nate is the ultimate gambler as a CB in Bills defense - when defense worked Nate looked great and when it looked bad he looked bad. Nate's locker told it all - it said "Playmaker" not "Team player" or "Consumate Professional".

Mahdi
02-13-2006, 10:16 PM
LMAO

No one is saying that NC is not good, he is GOOD, however he is not our biggest need for 2 reasons.

1) Getting a better front four is a HUGE need and we will need the cap space to do it, and a better front four as has already been mentionned improves secondary play.

2) In a cover 2 scheme a top flight cover corner is not NECESSARY.

Indi, Chicago, TB, are among the best Defenses and they do not have top 10 considered man-to-man corners. Although you might argue that Barber is, others will argue that he is a product of a great scheme, same with Vasher. All you need for a cover 2 are good athletes with great instincts. Now if Nate were to stay with the Bills in our cover 2 system he would fail because we wont or most likely wont have the cap space to get the other personnel required to play the system properly. So IMO the best way to fix this Defense is precisely to let go of Nate in order to get the personnel to fit our scheme. If somehow we can get all the personnel we need and STILL keep nate I'm all for it because he would then most likely be very successful.

patmoran2006
02-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Nate wasn't the problem ???

I'm sorry, but Nate is the POSTER CHILD of this franchise right now.. A smack-talking Tarzan who played like Jane.. I HONESTLY lost count how many times he got burned this year.. Chambers OWNED him.. Johnson OWNED him.. He played well against STeve Smith, UNTIL he ran his mouth.. Smith then caught two straight passes, got fired up and Carolina scored the only td of the game.. yes, the entire d was bad, but LOCKDOWN corners have bad games, NOT bad seasons..

and the only thing more poor than his play this year was his mouth.. When a reporter after the Miami game had the "audacity" to ask him why he wasn't covering Chambers at the end.. Nate went on a rampage and ended it with. .and I quote.. "dont be answerin me no mo questions."

Say what you want, but by the final six games of the season, Nate wasnt even the best corner on this TEAM.. McGee played much better at the end of the year.

I'll take a $2 million "capable" corner with 4 mill to spend elsewhere than a big-mouth "lockdown" corner anyday. Hell, for $5.8 kick him to the curb and bring in Charles Woodson.

Mahdi
02-14-2006, 01:34 AM

I'm sorry, but Nate is the POSTER CHILD of this franchise right now.. A smack-talking Tarzan who played like Jane.. I HONESTLY lost count how many times he got burned this year.. Chambers OWNED him.. Johnson OWNED him.. He played well against STeve Smith, UNTIL he ran his mouth.. Smith then caught two straight passes, got fired up and Carolina scored the only td of the game.. yes, the entire d was bad, but LOCKDOWN corners have bad games, NOT bad seasons..

and the only thing more poor than his play this year was his mouth.. When a reporter after the Miami game had the "audacity" to ask him why he wasn't covering Chambers at the end.. Nate went on a rampage and ended it with. .and I quote.. "dont be answerin me no mo questions."

Say what you want, but by the final six games of the season, Nate wasnt even the best corner on this TEAM.. McGee played much better at the end of the year.

I'll take a $2 million "capable" corner with 4 mill to spend elsewhere than a big-mouth "lockdown" corner anyday. Hell, for $5.8 kick him to the curb and bring in Charles Woodson.
I agree. Charles would come cheaper, but still, more expensive than what we need. I read somewhere that Brian Kelly from TB might be released for cap reasons, if that happens he would be ideal.

Bmax
02-14-2006, 01:47 AM

At 25 or 26 Clements is worth keeping .. The Bills problems are simple.. Def and OFF line. Just think how good the coners would be if they got help from the def line with pressure up front..

Marv said it best tonight the biggest thing to help your team improve is a better def line..Hmm Marv will sign a free agent and spend some picks on the line you can almost guarntee it..I'm sure next week he will say the same thing about the offense.

Old school guys know you build your team with the lines ...LEVY WILL DO JUST THAT.

Bmax

The_Philster
02-14-2006, 04:46 AM
Can anyone name me one player who can succeed in the NFL without help? Give me a break

ddaryl
02-14-2006, 05:35 AM

He is not our biggest need, but all championship teams go through great lengths to retain there top talent, and if the Bills are serious they retain NC, and fix the DL.

Luckily Marv is smarter then that and he'll try extremely hard to retain NC.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 06:40 AM
When JP becomes the man, ok, but there is no indication yet that JP is the man yet.

He did not throw him under the bus but he was certainly willing to ride the bus which was being driven by someone who was not qualified to drive. Pretend all you want but he was not ready for a road test.

Lets inject some Facts here. Moulds did lead the charge to have JP Benched. So lets cut that bull shi@ right now. JP Was ready....to MANAGE the team. Not put them on his shoulders, overcome crappy coaching, No defense, No OL and his top WR screwing him over.

Again the FACTS are this...If the Defense, OL, Coaching had held up it's end, we would have been 9-7 or better and JP would have been fine. You NEVER ask an essential rookie to lead the team. You NEVER put it in his hands and that is what the Bills did. He was to come in and manage a team that had a great D and a great running game, but the Bills had neither.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 06:41 AM
Moulds is used to getting the ball even when he's double-covered. Bledsoe, Holcomb, Flutie, AVP, and even RJ (to an extent) knew he could beat double coverage. JP hasn't developed that kind of trust with him yet...simple as that

You aren't going to trust a guy that leads a locker room charge to get you benched. You would trust a guy that publicly, in the locker room and on the field gave you 100%.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 06:42 AM
Can anyone name me one player who can succeed in the NFL without help? Give me a break

Well everyone expected JP to.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 06:45 AM
Look Nate clements isn't a need period. there are teams with better defenses that have less talent at CB. Why? MUCH Better talent on the DL where the talent should be.

It looks to me like marv is going down the path of John Butler. This team has clear cut needs and nate isn't one of them. 2-3 D linemen, 2-3 OL men, TE etc. But instead lets just extend a WR who won't play for your starting QB And is on the wrong side of 30. Lets take up the meat of our remaining cap room to sign a SINGLE CB when we have multiple Line needs.

But hey, I am sure Marv in all his GM glory will find us probowl talent on the lines in rounds 4-7 of the draft....

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 06:51 AM
You aren't going to trust a guy that leads a locker room charge to get you benched. You would trust a guy that publicly, in the locker room and on the field gave you 100%.there's only one way to slince these people, play like a probowler and win. You earn the vets respect. Until JP shows that, I'm glad the vets wanted to win. If they didn't b!tch, TD and MM would still be here.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 06:57 AM
there's only one way to slince these people, play like a probowler and win. You earn the vets respect. Until JP shows that, I'm glad the vets wanted to win. If they didn't b!tch, TD and MM would still be here.

It doesn't work like that and if you ever played sports you would know it. Are you telling me in practice JP didn't go 100%? But if your guys don't want you in there they wont' go 100% and you look like crap.

This is all on coaching. DJ and Marv are going to have to lay down the law. If I were DJ I would pull moulds in and let him know in short order I saw film. I saw him not go 100 with JP in there. If he wants an extention then he has to go 100% and STFU. if not tell me now. And if he agrees I still put a clause in there that if I feel he dogs it or rips my QB in the press, he is fined and suspended. THAT will end the BS in short order.

When MOULDS puts out 100% then JP will get better.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 07:00 AM
there's only one way to slince these people, play like a probowler and win. You earn the vets respect. Until JP shows that, I'm glad the vets wanted to win. If they didn't b!tch, TD and MM would still be here.

And let me add something else. if the Vets 'wanted to win' so damn bad...why didn't they do their own damn jobs? They hung THIER OWN SHI@@Y play on JP.

JP doens't play defense, doesnt' block, run or catch. If they wanted to win so damn bad take care of thier own buisness.

BTW..holcomb = 1 more win than JP. So QB wasn't the issue. And that being said, JP Should have started all year.

Lets put this where it really lies...with those whiny assed veterans.

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 08:05 AM
It doesn't work like that and if you ever played sports you would know it. Are you telling me in practice JP didn't go 100%? But if your guys don't want you in there they wont' go 100% and you look like crap.. I never said that. A 100% percent doesn't mean you're a winner.

This is all on coaching. DJ and Marv are going to have to lay down the law. If I were DJ I would pull moulds in and let him know in short order I saw film. I saw him not go 100 with JP in there. If he wants an extention then he has to go 100% and STFU. if not tell me now. And if he agrees I still put a clause in there that if I feel he dogs it or rips my QB in the press, he is fined and suspended. THAT will end the BS in short order.

When MOULDS puts out 100% then JP will get better.I guess every vets that supported Moulds should have that clause. I'm glad you're not the coach or GM of the bills.

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 08:08 AM
And let me add something else. if the Vets 'wanted to win' so damn bad...why didn't they do their own damn jobs? They hung THIER OWN SHI@@Y play on JP.

JP doens't play defense, doesnt' block, run or catch. If they wanted to win so damn bad take care of thier own buisness.

BTW..holcomb = 1 more win than JP. So QB wasn't the issue. And that being said, JP Should have started all year.

Lets put this where it really lies...with those whiny assed veterans.I recall you not liking Moolarkey and TD. If so , you're no different from the vets that whined. It's okay for a fan to complain but the players who want to win should just accept that they put in a position to lose? Players :"hey, Wanny sucks but let's just follow him blindly". Great logic. One day you're gonna make the NFL... :crazy: