PDA

View Full Version : Here we go ..rankings ..lol

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 04:32 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9233607

23 Buffalo Bills 20
It's all on J.P. Losman. If he makes strides, they will push for a wild-card spot. If he doesn't, it's going to be a long first year for Dick Jauron.

ChristopherWalken
02-14-2006, 04:35 PM
They should never use the word Dick and long in the same sentence ever again.

gr8slayer
02-14-2006, 04:55 PM
I hate rankings.

gr8slayer
02-14-2006, 04:55 PM
They should never use the word Dick and long in the same sentence ever again.
Why? Does it lite your fire?

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 04:58 PM
I hate rankings.
next week the 2010 rankings will be out.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 04:59 PM

23 Buffalo Bills 20
It's all on J.P. Losman. If he makes strides, they will push for a wild-card spot. If he doesn't, it's going to be a long first year for Dick Jauron.

and if they name holcomb the starter we will be in about the same position record wise in 06 as we were in 05

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 05:02 PM
and if they name holcomb the starter we will be in about the same position record wise in 06 as we were in 05 you're probably right but no offense, I'd rather see it for myself than take your word.

gr8slayer
02-14-2006, 05:03 PM
next week the 2010 rankings will be out.
Oh freaking joy!

Nublar7
02-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Looking for an early surprise? How about the Miami Dolphins? Nick Saban willed his team to 9-7 last year. If they make a few good moves in the offseason, the playoffs are definitely possible. The staff, with Saban, Mike Mularkey and Dom Capers, is among the best in football.

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Looking for an early surprise? How about the Miami Dolphins? Nick Saban willed his team to 9-7 last year. If they make a few good moves in the offseason, the playoffs are definitely possible. The staff, with Saban, Mike Mularkey and Dom Capers, is among the best in football. Thay also thought the chargers were the worst team going into 04. What's your point.

Why don't you tell us what you think of our mods instead.

ICE74129
02-14-2006, 05:21 PM
you're probably right but no offense, I'd rather see it for myself than take your word.

I don't really give a shi! what you take.

justasportsfan
02-14-2006, 05:31 PM
I don't really give a shi! what you take. You so silly. You care. Admit it. Son't be shy :D You keep responding to my post and blow a gasket when people don't agree with you...like myself :bravo:

MIAMI
02-14-2006, 05:38 PM
gotta love those rankings...

Mr. Cynical
02-14-2006, 08:49 PM
and if they name holcomb the starter we will be in about the same position record wise in 06 as we were in 05

As long as KH is our starter, the Bills will not improve beyond .500. Mark my words.

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Thay also thought the chargers were the worst team going into 04. What's your point.

Why don't you tell us what you think of our mods instead.

It's th(e)y with an E not an A, and why don't you tell us what you think about the Mods?? Or can you without breaking the TOS, like a child???

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 01:18 AM

23 Buffalo Bills 20

The Fins are ranked 8th, wow..... we seem to get respect from an unbias source. I'm also pretty sure they know we signed MM, I guess they don't have a problem with the hire.

justasportsfan
02-15-2006, 10:59 AM
It's th(e)y with an E not an A, and why don't you tell us what you think about the Mods?? Or can you without breaking the TOS, like a child???
The MODS here are abosolutely the best.

You're turn :D.

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 12:28 PM
The MODS here are abosolutely the best.

You're turn :D.

I don't think they are tough enough on you, but I have no problem with them other then that!!!And it's your, not you're!!!

justasportsfan
02-15-2006, 12:33 PM
I don't think they are tough enough on you, but I have no problem with them other then that!!!And it's your not you're!!!
Haha! What you think? Yeah I remember when you recently tried to whine to the mods at FH about "what you think"

:lolpoint: FTP-> :wail: :horsecrap

You're a joke anywhere you post.

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Haha! What you think? Yeah I remember when you recently tried to whine to the mods at FH about "what you think"

:lolpoint: FTP-> :wail: :horsecrap

You're a joke anywhere you post.

Will you please grow up?

Iehoshua
02-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Will you please grow up?
As if you have any room to talk, trolling a messageboard. That's REAL grown up...
:rofl:

justasportsfan
02-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Will you please grow up? Yeah that sums up what the mods at FH told you except they used an exclamation point instead of a question mark.

:haha: :whip:

Poor FTP. Even his fellow finfans make fun of him. He's everyones b!tch.

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 01:55 PM
As if you have any room to talk, trolling a messageboard. That's REAL grown up...
:rofl:

Pssst, this is a football site, just thought I'd pass that along since you seem think it's anything else!!

Iehoshua
02-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Psst, the definition of a troll is a loser who, with nothing better to do with their time, signs up and posts on a messageboard with the sole purpose to antagonize people.

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Psst, the definition of a troll is a loser who, with nothing better to do with their time, signs up and posts on a messageboard with the sole purpose to antagonize people.

Hmm, obviously you can't read because I've posted here many times and not "antagonized", but you wouldn't know that because you're too busy being rude and sarcastic to people who aren't Bill fans because you obviously can't have an adult conversation. BTW, this is a football site!!!Do you know what football is??

Iehoshua
02-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Look at you own reputation. If you weren't constantly egging, baiting, and generally bashing the Bills, you'd not be negged so relentlessly. There are pleny of non-Bills posters who are respectful and aren't out to simply troll the boards. NE39, Samphin, Chambers are a few that come to mind...

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Look at you own reputation. If you weren't constantly egging, baiting, and generally bashing the Bills, you'd not be negged so relentlessly. There are pleny of non-Bills posters who are respectful and aren't out to simply troll the boards. NE39, Samphin, Chambers are a few that come to mind...

Yeah lets look at the rep shall we, who applies to the rep hmmm, Bill fans wow, thats amazing I have no rep. BTW there are other Fin fans here without good reps and thats because we don't brown nose and would rahter sacracrifice the useless bias rep then to worry about the rep system and what you Bill fans think. I'll promise you 99% of the time I don't start the hate.

Once again this is a football site, if you can talk football and take some constructive criticism like an adult there is really no need for the hate, but Bill fans can't do it. The second someone posts a comment that isn't compliment the hate starts. I have over a 1000 posts and I'll bet less then 1% is me starting trouble, but posting a question or responding to a question and a pissy Bill doesn't like it and from that point, it's on. I can post like an adult, I try hard the Bill fans don't. Not my problem.

Iehoshua
02-15-2006, 02:57 PM
You don't talk football, all you do is say "Buffalo sucks, the players suck, Dolphins pwn you!" in so many words. You have your percentages a bit backwards too, less than 1% is acually constructive football debate, and 99% is starting trouble.

Those fans from other teams don't "brown nose" they simply don't constantly hate on the team which this site was founded upon to cover. You don't have to constantly post complements.

Maybe you'd have more fun hanging out at a Dolphin site. I still can't understand why a Fin fan spends so much time on a Bills site. I've been to a Dolphin message board like twice, never registered, just read something then left. I am, however, a true Bills fan, not someone looking to troll a board.

justasportsfan
02-15-2006, 03:03 PM
You don't talk football, all you do is say "Buffalo sucks, the players suck, Dolphins pwn you!" in so many words. You have your percentages a bit backwards too, less than 1% is acually constructive football debate, and 99% is starting trouble.

Those fans from other teams don't "brown nose" they simply don't constantly hate on the team which this site was founded upon to cover. You don't have to constantly post complements.

Maybe you'd have more fun hanging out at a Dolphin site. I still can't understand why a Fin fan spends so much time on a Bills site. I've been to a Dolphin message board like twice, never registered, just read something then left. I am, however, a true Bills fan, not someone looking to troll a board.Don't bother Darth. People make fun of him at FH so it's not a surprise that it's worse for him over here.

He wants to cry that he's a victim here and yet he keeps coming back for more abuse.

tampabay25690
02-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Hmm, obviously you can't read because I've posted here many times and not "antagonized", but you wouldn't know that because you're too busy being rude and sarcastic to people who aren't Bill fans because you obviously can't have an adult conversation. BTW, this is a football site!!!Do you know what football is??

I agree with you.....You make a point and alot of these guys on here have nothing to do in life but sit on the computer...........Take it for what it is....I go to the Phins site at least once a week and only a few of them over there are ruid like them......

KEEP POSTING!!!

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 03:08 PM

Maybe you'd have more fun hanging out at a Dolphin site. I still can't understand why a Fin fan spends so much time on a Bills site. I've been to a Dolphin message board like twice, never registered, just read something then left. I am, however, a true Bills fan, not someone looking to troll a board.

Maybe you should do your research before you speak!!

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 03:10 PM
I agree with you.....You make a point and alot of these guys on here have nothing to do in life but sit on the computer...........Take it for what it is....I go to the Phins site at least once a week and only a few of them over there are ruid like them......

KEEP POSTING!!!

Rude childish posts seem to be rampid here and it's never Bill fans doing it, it's always everyone else??? I will say there are a few Bill fans here willing to discuss football. But not many!!

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Don't bother Darth. People make fun of him at FH so it's not a surprise that it's worse for him over here.

He wants to cry that he's a victim here and yet he keeps coming back for more abuse.

Yeah, you of all people here needs to speak up!!

justasportsfan
02-15-2006, 03:20 PM
I will say there are a few Bill fans here willing to discuss football. But not many!!
Instead of b!tching, just leave. Stop crying about how people treat you here. There are other bills sites out there, try them . I guarantee you, they will treat you better :liar:

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Rude childish posts seem to be rampid here and it's never Bill fans doing it, it's always everyone else??? I will say there are a few Bill fans here willing to discuss football. But not many!!
You dont like it? Get the **** outta here.