PDA

View Full Version : Law interested in phins

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:11 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-ty021506,0,7404077.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Veteran Ty Law said he expects the Jets to release him shortly, and that he wants to play for a Super Bowl contender. In an interview with the Kansas City Star, the Pro Bowl cornerback said the Dolphins fit that description.

Mitchy moo
02-15-2006, 03:16 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-ty021506,0,7404077.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Veteran Ty Law said he expects the Jets to release him shortly, and that he wants to play for a Super Bowl contender. In an interview with the Kansas City Star, the Pro Bowl cornerback said the Dolphins fit that description.

:lol: Wow, was that funny.

The drugs must be really good in NY, he better keep his dealer's number.

Michael82
02-15-2006, 03:18 PM
He thinks the Dolphins are a Super Bowl contender?!?!?!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

T-Long
02-15-2006, 03:19 PM
That's gotta be the funniest thing I heard all week. Super Bowl contenders with good ol' GUS??

At least we know our team aren't Super Bowl contenders yet...and not living in a hole some where.

Dolphins- Super Bowl contenders...go ahead tell me another one.

ICE74129
02-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Law is a waste of money. His best days are WAY behind him. Well unless he gets to play kelly holcomb each week :-)

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:23 PM
hahahaha. SB contender? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm not here to start a war. And I wouldn't go as far to call us a superbowl contender.

But I'm pretty sure we will get into the playoffs this year. We have an extremely bright future ahead of us. We won our last 6 to end the season, and were in every game last year, we lost to you guys by 3, the falcons by 7, so on and so forth.

I know that interdivision talk is tough to give credit by I think Miami is due some credit. Maybe not to be called a superbowl contender, but atleast give us the credit that we are on eof the better teams in the division right now with a very bright future.

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm not here to start a war. And I wouldn't go as far to call us a superbowl contender.

But I'm pretty sure we will get into the playoffs this year. We have an extremely bright future ahead of us. We won our last 6 to end the season, and were in every game last year, we lost to you guys by 3, the falcons by 7, so on and so forth.

I know that interdivision talk is tough to give credit by I think Miami is due some credit. Maybe not to be called a superbowl contender, but atleast give us the credit that we are on eof the better teams in the division right now with a very bright future.
That's great. We won 7 of our last 9 last year and that got us where?

Didnt you also get DESTROYED by the Browns? Fish fans, get over yourselves.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:32 PM

You obviously don't want to have a good football conversation, I can see that already. It happens that you get destroedy by a team. We let you guys jump out to a 23 point lead and came back on you.

We beat good teams like the Panthers and Broncos... both playoff teams. I'm not saying we are going to win the superbowl. I'm just saying I think we have a very good team coming up with a good future.

Mitchy moo
02-15-2006, 03:33 PM

exactly what I thought, :bullseye:

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:33 PM
And beating teams like the Raiders, Titans, Bills, Jets, and Saints is nothing to brag about. Everyone beat all those teams.

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:34 PM
You obviously don't want to have a good football conversation, I can see that already. It happens that you get destroedy by a team. We let you guys jump out to a 23 point lead and came back on you.

We beat good teams like the Panthers and Broncos... both playoff teams. I'm not saying we are going to win the superbowl. I'm just saying I think we have a very good team coming up with a good future.
You obviously arent in touch with reality. Do you forget that you play in a division with one of the best teams in football even when not healthy? (NE)

Up and coming future? Based on what? 3/4ths of your Defense is nothing but old farts who are near the end. Your best player misses freaking 5+ games a season.

You beat the Panthers and Broncos who had a tough time getting it going the first few weeks of the season. That is great.

REMEMBER THIS 'O UNREALISTIC FISH FAN...... Its not how you start, its how you finish.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:37 PM
You obviously arent in touch with reality. Do you forget that you play in a division with one of the best teams in football even when not healthy? (NE)

Up and coming future? Based on what? 3/4ths of your Defense is nothing but old farts who are near the end. Your best player misses freaking 5+ games a season.

The defense is getting old... but still peforming. We finally have a coach worth having. We are winning and are in many football games. And there are easy games on everyone's schedules, it's easy to pick out easy game. It's how you perform in the games you aren't supposed to win. I.E. Panthers, Bronco's. According to you guys we werent supposed to beat you.

Did you forget there is a wild card spot? Or that Miami finished within a game of taking the East last year.

If you chose to accept it or not Miami has a good future..

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Show me how I am not in touch with reality? That I think the dolphins have a chance of making the playoffs. Show me where they don't?

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:42 PM
The defense is getting old... but still peforming. We finally have a coach worth having. We are winning and are in many football games. And there are easy games on everyone's schedules, it's easy to pick out easy game. It's how you perform in the games you aren't supposed to win. I.E. Panthers, Bronco's. According to you guys we werent supposed to beat you.

Did you forget there is a wild card spot? Or that Miami finished within a game of taking the East last year.

I remember our sorry excuse for a QB tourching your "up and coming team" for three TD's in the first quarter.

I remember Kelly Holcomb beating you and one of your "up and coming stars" fumbling away the game.

I remember you losing to the Browns, KC, Falcons, Jets, Saints, and Bills, all of which werent playoff teams.

I remember your best player missing more and more games every season.

Mitchy moo
02-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Show me how I am not in touch with reality? That I think the dolphins have a chance of making the playoffs. Show me where they don't?

You hired Mike Mularkey, your torched and don't even realize it yet. Sad, very very sad.

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:45 PM
You hired Mike Mularkey, your torched and don't even realize it yet. Sad, very very sad.
That one is going to leave a mark.

Mitchy moo
02-15-2006, 03:45 PM

You beat us because Mike Mularkey wanted to get cute, so then you guys hire him. If you choose to accept it your in denial and have completely screwed up your coaching staff and MM will mess up all the old men you have. Prepare for a real bad upcoming season.

Devin
02-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Law is a waste of money. His best days are WAY behind him. Well unless he gets to play kelly holcomb each week :-)

Yeah he did horrible last year :rolleyes:

The Fins get LAW, and have a decent draft....not to mention how far under the cap they are and it will be a long year.

Saratoga Slim

look how the Bills finished 2004, their first year under a rookie head coach. Don't get too excited.

you're right though, Miami's definately one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the AFC East.

gr8slayer

The Fins get LAW, and have a decent draft....not to mention how far under the cap they are and it will be a long year.
Two words for you.......... Mike Mularkey.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I remember our sorry excuse for a QB tourching your "up and coming team" for three TD's in the first quarter.

I remember Kelly Holcomb beating you and one of your "up and coming stars" fumbling away the game.

I remember you losing to the Browns, KC, Falcons, Jets, Saints, and Bills, all of which werent playoff teams.

I remember your best player missing more and more games every season.

"I remember our sorry excuse for a QB tourching your "up and coming team" for three TD's in the first quarter. "
And we came back and won the game??? Great point there....

You are picking up single things. Our ROOKIE RB fumbled, in a game we could have won. We lost to Atl by 7, KC by 10, browns we got blown out, jets by 10, and the bills by 6. Not exaclty blow outs, all games we could have won.

I'm just saying we are in better position then you are to make a playoff run. You are getting all bent out of shape because I said we have a good chance to makje the playoffs.

And get your facts right we didn't lose to the saints.

What are you flipping out about exactly? The fact that I said we had a good chance to make the playoffs next year, and that's losing touch with reality as you say? Come on, think about things before you speak.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Two words for you.......... Mike Mularkey.

See even someone who likes the bills can give credit where credit is due.

Atleast I can have a football conversation with Devin.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:49 PM

What are you even talking about. Just b/c someone does poorly somewhere doesn't mean he will do poorly everywhere.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM

Thank you devin, I'm not saying we are going to win the superbowl. I just think it would be a decent signing, I dont want topay him 10 mill, hes' not worth it, but he's still a good player.

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:52 PM
See even someone who likes the bills can give credit where credit is due.

Atleast I can have a football conversation with Devin.
If your looking for a pitty party you came to the wrong place biatch.

Mitchy moo
02-15-2006, 03:54 PM
What are you even talking about. Just b/c someone does poorly somewhere doesn't mean he will do poorly everywhere.

Dude, if you take the short bus to school in NY or FL you are still on the short bus. :shortbus:

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:56 PM
"I remember our sorry excuse for a QB tourching your "up and coming team" for three TD's in the first quarter. "
And we came back and won the game??? Great point there....

You are picking up single things. Our ROOKIE RB fumbled, in a game we could have won. We lost to Atl by 7, KC by 10, browns we got blown out, jets by 10, and the bills by 6. Not exaclty blow outs, all games we could have won.

I'm just saying we are in better position then you are to make a playoff run. You are getting all bent out of shape because I said we have a good chance to makje the playoffs.

And get your facts right we didn't lose to the saints.

What are you flipping out about exactly? The fact that I said we had a good chance to make the playoffs next year, and that's losing touch with reality as you say? Come on, think about things before you speak.
First you won the game against us because of....... guess who?!? Mike Mularkey and his conservative crap. What a great coach he will be for you.

Make excuses all you want, Ronnie Brown lost the game for you in week five.

You are in a better position to make the playoffs based on what? You have a QB just as bad as we do. An equal RB. Bad OL, just like we do. Hell I would even venture to say that when healthy our Defense is twice what yours is.

You beat crappy teams just like we did last year. Dont get too big on yourself.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Dude, if you take the short bus to school in NY or FL you are still on the short bus. :shortbus:

Besides being a head case, look at Ricky from the athlete standpoint. Look how bad he was in NO, comes to miami and runs the ball like no other. He barely got any touches last year and still averaged 4.4 yards a rush and piled some decent yards on. Things can change with your enviornment.

gr8slayer
02-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Besides being a head case, look at Ricky from the athlete standpoint. Look how bad he was in NO, comes to miami and runs the ball like no other. He barely got any touches last year and still averaged 4.4 yards a rush and piled some decent yards on. Things can change with your enviornment.
And then he leaves the team to go smoke ganja? Wow, what a guy.

Devin
02-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Look fellas I hate the fins but facts are facts.

They have easily the best RB tandem in the league. They get a WR opposite Chambers, with McMichael at TE..... :ill:

They have a question mark at QB.....which is good lol.

But they bring in LAW and draft/sign a solid DL option.....well they wont be far off. While I personally dont believe Mularkey is gonna help them he certainly wont be their downfall.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 04:01 PM
First you won the game against us because of....... guess who?!? Mike Mularkey and his conservative crap. What a great coach he will be for you.

Make excuses all you want, Ronnie Brown lost the game for you in week five.

You are in a better position to make the playoffs based on what? You have a QB just as bad as we do. An equal RB. Bad OL, just like we do. Hell I would even venture to say that when healthy our Defense is twice what yours is.

You beat crappy teams just like we did last year. Dont get too big on yourself.

You are reaching. I'm not making an excuse for losing that game, we just plain lost it.

You are making excuses about Mularkey playing conservative. So what... he wants to play conservative. If the team executed the called plays, you would have ocntinued to move the chains and eat clock. It came down to execution and the bills failed to do so.

We have a better QB then you, don't try to compare them. And read this before you flip your lid again.
Gus is a control guy, he isn't going to make stupid mistakes, and he usually won't throw for 300 yards, except once or twice like last year. You guys have JP who WILL be a better QB, garunteed. And KH who sucks. Don't fight me on this if we had a nuetral party they would call for Gus to just come in and control an offense, if it was for one season.

Our OL is much improved now that we got our new Oline coach, and should get better. It's not a great one, but it's better when what we had, and what you have right now.

I give us the edge in RB because we have two runnings backs of very good caliber. Fatigue won't be as much of an issue for Miami as it will for the Bills.

Your defense is not twice what ours is when healthy. It may be better now, I'm not going to be a complete homer as you choose to be, but it is not twice what our defense is.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 04:03 PM

They have easily the best RB tandem in the league. They get a WR opposite Chambers, with McMichael at TE..... :ill:

But they bring in LAW and draft/sign a solid DL option.....well they wont be far off. While I personally dont believe Mularkey is gonna help them he certainly wont be their downfall.

Thank you again Devin. That's exactly how I feel as well. These two are taking at me praising Mularky... I don't think it will help... but I doubt it will be our downfall.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 04:04 PM
And then he leaves the team to go smoke ganja? Wow, what a guy.

I said look at him from an athlete standpoint... please read my whole post.

Ickybaluky
02-15-2006, 04:04 PM

Actually, what he said was he thought the Dolphins could contend if they got a QB. He was saying they were thinking of signing McNair if he gets released, and he thought that signing would make them a contender.

I love Ty, but he will sign with whomever offers him the most money. That is the way he has always been. I'm not criticizing him, mind you, for that is his right. I'm merely pointing out he doesn't have a favorite team, but rather is campaigning to get himself a good contract.

Michael82
02-15-2006, 04:06 PM

best tandem in the league? I'd take Priest Holmes/Larry Johnson over Ricky and Ronnie Browm any day.

Also, if you think that Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown are still going to be on the team in September, you may be suprised. IMO, Ricky is gone and will be traded before the season starts. There is no point in having two guys like that, who both want to start. It wont last.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Actually, what he said was he thought the Dolphins could contend if they got a QB. He was saying they were thinking of signing McNair if he gets released, and he thought that signing would make them a contender.

I love Ty, but he will sign with whomever offers him the most money. That is the way he has always been. I'm not criticizing him, mind you, for that is his right. I'm merely pointing out he doesn't have a favorite team, but rather is campaigning to get himself a good contract.

I agree with you complete about Ty. I think he is a great player, past his prime obviously, and not worth 10 mill. That's why I don't think he will be a phin. If things worked out and we get another QB, I still don't see us getting TY, unless he decides to play for less then 10mill, and I think we both know that probably won't happen.

It would be something to see him on the Chiefs with my boy surtain, but we will see if they could afford that, it would be fun to watch if they did.

Saratoga Slim
02-15-2006, 04:08 PM
I'll give you this, Chambers84phins, you sure can pick an avatar photo. If SHE says the Phins are going to the Super Bowl, I am not going to argue.

In a twisted sort of way, I like it when you guys are good. It makes it much easier to hate you.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 04:08 PM
best tandem in the league? I'd take Priest Holmes/Larry Johnson over Ricky and Ronnie Browm any day.

Also, if you think that Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown are still going to be on the team in September, you may be suprised. IMO, Ricky is gone and will be traded before the season starts. There is no point in having two guys like that, who both want to start. It wont last.

Word this morning is Saban is leaning more toward keeping Ricky. He said the only way he would trade him is if it's going to improve the QB situation.

Oh and excellent point about larry and priest, totally slipped my mind. However we do need to see how Priest does when he comes back.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 04:10 PM
I'll give you this, Chambers84phins, you sure can pick an avatar photo. If SHE says the Phins are going to the Super Bowl, I am not going to argue.

In a twisted sort of way, I like it when you guys are good. It makes it much easier to hate you.

:rofl:!!! I have to rep you for that that actually got me lol.

Same goes for you guys :up:

Mitchy moo
02-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Saratoga Slim I'll give you this, Chambers84phins, you sure can pick an avatar photo. If SHE says the Phins are going to the Super Bowl, I am not going to argue

Good point.

Michael82
02-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Chambers84Phins (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=2678),

If they keep them both, that would be different. But could also cause problems imo. You can't keep them both happy. Look at Travis Henry/Willis McGahee. Oh and if Sage Rosenfels or Gus Frerotte take the Miami Dolphins to the Super Bowl, I will give you all my ZBs and buy you a Dolphins shirt.

Marino13Phins
02-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Chambers84Phins (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=2678),

If they keep them both, that would be different. But could also cause problems imo. You can't keep them both happy. Look at Travis Henry/Willis McGahee. Oh and if Sage Rosenfels or Gus Frerotte take the Miami Dolphins to the Super Bowl, I will give you all my ZBs and buy you a Dolphins shirt.

If sage rosenfels takes Miami to the superbowl you hsould buy me a new truck b/c that would be a miracle and a half.

justasportsfan
02-15-2006, 04:27 PM

I know that interdivision talk is tough to give credit by I think Miami is due some credit. Maybe not to be called a superbowl contender, but atleast give us the credit that we are on eof the better teams in the division right now with a very bright future.Right now the fins have to be favored behind the Pats.

Law is better than anythingthe fins have, even Madison who should be released because of his cap. He's also stated he won't restructure. Defensively you guys are headed the right way. Offensively I don't think the fins are there yet but who knows.

Michael82
02-15-2006, 04:28 PM
If sage rosenfels takes Miami to the superbowl you hsould buy me a new truck b/c that would be a miracle and a half.
Let's compromise....

I'll buy you a Miami Dolphins helmet or jersey signed by Dan Marino. :up:

Devin
02-15-2006, 04:30 PM

Priest "I cant stay healthy for a whole season" Holmes?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight Mikey.

Even worse, if they trade ricky for what his salary is they may get a 1st rounder this year or next.

tat2dmike77
02-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Last i checked when the season starts every team is 0-0 and all have a equal chance at making the playoffs.

Injurys, bone head plays, and getting beat by teams your supposed to beat happen.

The dolphins may look good on paper but there's no guarentie they will make the playoffs. Who knows whats going to happen.

Oh and i hate the dolphins no matter what thier record is wheter it be 13-3 or 3-13 doesn't matter to me.

Michael82
02-15-2006, 05:00 PM

Even worse, if they trade ricky for what his salary is they may get a 1st rounder this year or next.
uhhh, Holmes is the backup. Larry Johnson is the starter. I see Priest Holmes being a very solid backup.

Bling
02-15-2006, 05:01 PM

You know what's even more hilarious? Ricky Williams is overrated. From a Fin fan, I can tell this guy doesn't want to play football. You know how relieved he is to have Ronnie on the team? I'm hoping that we ship him off, because he's 30 next year. Get what you can, before the guy has no value. I hope some dumb team like Denver actually gives us their #1, and we can get some talent. Sammy Morris + more of Ronnie Brown can pick up the slack.

justasportsfan
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Even worse, if they trade ricky for what his salary is they may get a 1st rounder this year or next.I don't think anyone will give up a 1st rd. for someone who publicly said he's got another 2-3 years left and he's already used up 1 yr. last year.

Then again, wierder things have been known to happen.

Michael82
02-15-2006, 05:04 PM
You know what's even more hilarious? Ricky Williams is overrated. From a Fin fan, I can tell this guy doesn't want to play football. You know how relieved he is to have Ronnie on the team? I'm hoping that we ship him off, because he's 30 next year. Get what you can, before the guy has no value. I hope some dumb team like Denver actually gives us their #1, and we can get some talent. Sammy Morris + more of Ronnie Brown can pick up the slack.
Good post. i agree. Ricky is very overrated and i want to see some stupid team cough up a 2nd rounder for him and then have Ricky QUIT on the team again. :rofl:

Goobylal
02-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Sorry Chambers, but I see a LOT of similarities between the Bills of 2004, and the Dolphins of 2005, as has already been pointed-out here. The Bills had a 6 game winning streak until the final, seemingly meaningless, regular season game, that they lost and which knocked them out of the playoffs. The Dols similarly had a 6-game winning streak to close out this past season. However closer inspection of each team's winning streak reveals they beat mostly bad teams during that stretch, and the Pats were playing backups for over 3/4 of the game, and it STILL came down to the final play to preserve the win. Not good. Then to top it all off, the Dols sign Mularkey, who took-over play-calling for the Bills, and is still sucked.

And the Bills were a Moulds tantrum away from sweeping the Dols this year, and while I'm sure you'll say you were a Ronnie Brown fumble away from sweeping, fumbles happen, tantrum usually do, and should, not happen.

Finally, the Bills are in much better cap shape and draft position this year. If Miami sticks with Frerotte, it won't be a playoff season, and signing a good QB won't come cheap.

!Papacrunk!
02-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Feel free to copy and paste this when conversing with a fan from an opposing team--
"my team rules, your team is stoopid"

A lot of us Phin fans have been really excited since Saban was hired. The 2004 team wasn't that good, pretty stinky. In just one year I've seen actions and results that are leaps and bounds from the previous regime.
With the previous regime there was some pretty bad drafting: when we weren't giving away picks like candy, we were making some bad picks with the ones we did have. Eddie Moore (who has been injury plagued,) was drafted in the 2nd round by Wanny who (to paraphrase) 'will make a great special teams player' when we had a need postition in WR and Anquon Boldin was available. Traded a pick to move one pick for a guy that has yet to really live up to his 1st round potential (Vernon Carey.) Also giving up picks for players like AJ Feeley (sorry wasn't a fan, even if it seems convenient to say so,) and desperately giving a pick for a RB that is yet to crack the starting line up on the team he's now playing for. Then you give big contracts and overpaying players like Reggie Howard, which I hope Wanny's reasoning wasn't 'well he did play on a Super Bowl team.'

Horrible o-line problems--solution bring in the best, and give big money to someone that has established a great reputation in Hudson Houck who can even make poo look purty. The o-line struggled last season, but it came together and allowed even former 3rd round QBs light up a game.
Bad cap situation--didn't panic, brought in just the right players to be stop gaps and get the most out of them for the time being. Our secondary last season just didn't have a lot talent, but Saban was able to make the most out of what he had and scheme to cover up those weaknesses. In the past the defense was getting very predictable, people knew where everyone was in the old 4-3 scheme, but Saban utilized a hybrid further utilizing the players he adopted, and also using schemes that gave everyone opportunties to make plays, even Reggie Howard made some decent plays. A lot of critics thought Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas weren't going to fit in Saban's plans, unlike a lot of other players with the right name, Thomas' stats proved his Pro Bowl selection and Jason Taylor found new life as a OLB in various plays.
Saban also found the heart in the Miami team that had long left and taught them that the scoreboard didn't matter, just focus on the next play which led to games that the old teams would've choked away, but kept focused and played with heart and mounted comebacks in games they would've lost in the past--past Decembers , Monday Night Miracle, etc. Unbeaten in December and also walked away with two west coast road games unbeaten as well. That's something past Dolphins teams just didn't do.

Saban's only draft is even better than any of Wanny's past by a long shot IMO, with a lot of draftees starting and contributing in a lot of games already, even Manny Wright (the supplemental draft pick, who had the crying incident,) got some playing time in and got a sack in his first game.
Wayne Huizenga has been a great owner that, of course, wants the team to succeed, but won't meddle in the operations, but will open up the checkbook to do what it takes to bring in the right people. Need a new practice facility to play in when the hurricanes (sic) are disrupting camp and practice, sure thing here's some $$$, build it. Need new coaches, hire them. Do what it takes to win.
Last year was just getting his feet wet, wasn't he supposed to be that college coach that was to pull a Spurrier? Who knows, maybe last year was a one time thing, but from a fan's biased and unbiased eyes, I like what the future will bring, even after just one year.

Goobylal
02-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Papa, like I said, you sound like we did after the 2004 season. Time will tell.

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 08:51 PM

Aren't you glad you are trying to have an adult conversation with Bill fans and not one of these great fans are able to do that!!!(Except Devin) I haven't seen you say one disrepectful thing, or post just to cause trouble yet, but you can't seem to find a grown up in this lot of Bill fans. Very interesting, listening to these Bill fans they are the innocent victims of us fin fans coming here and talking trash, but I haven't seen any evidence of this so called trouble from you!! So why can't you find one Bill fan willing to post like an adult?? Sure doesn't seem like the Bill fans are the vicitms to me, but they always seem to act like they are.

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Papa, like I said, you sound like we did after the 2004 season. Time will tell.

We have a qualified HC but Unlike the Bill's we don't have an idiot for GM or an owner unwilling to spend money see the difference now??

SquishDaFish
02-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Oh boy big insults from a little boy good job FTP

feelthepain
02-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh boy big insults from a little boy good job FTP

Yeah, you reap what you sew. In case that's to much for you to understand ...stop dishing it out and you won't get it back.

Goobylal
02-15-2006, 09:54 PM
We have a qualified HC but Unlike the Bill's we don't have an idiot for GM or an owner unwilling to spend money see the difference now??
An "idiot for a GM?" Sorry, but TD is gone. And we pawned-off his last choice for HC, Mularkey, on the Dols, which is addition by subtraction (for the Bills, that is). As for "an owner unwilling to spend money," HAH! Ralph Wilson has been shelling-out money for FA's for years.

tat2dmike77
02-16-2006, 12:06 AM
Each team has it's strengths and weaknesses. I dunno if Jauron will save the franchise but i know i'll be a bills fan no matter what.

Saying saban is a proven winner at the NFL level might be a bit premature. Yes the dols had a decent year last season but that was then. Things can change over the course of an off season. Do the dols have a chance at making the playoffs next season well yes they do but so do the detroit lions. Since everyone starts the season at 0-0 it's a race for the playoff spots.

The one thing that will determine how far each team goes is the play of thier QB's plain and simple. Each QB needs to manage the game and not make bonehead mistakes. The dols are in need of a QB gus is not the answer. Is JP the answer in buffalo well i dunno.

If JP is the starter this year he will need to manage the game and trust his recievers. But most of all he will need some protection. As it stands right now both teams are even in the record department for next season. But like i said things happen to teams. Who knows if miami will be able to reproduce last seasons results?

Will DJ turn things around in buffalo? I dunno but the talk is that he is looking to. Our situation now is much like 2004 dols our former coach stunk it up and new blood was needed. DJ is saying things that lean toward improvement and winning.

Point is any team could win next season hell for all we know the jets could kick everyones ass. But the fact is the Pats are still king of the AFC east and until they are dethroned they still rule the division:(

Spiderweb
02-16-2006, 09:12 AM

Can't say I agree with your assessment of your team, but I do like the "twins".

Jeff1220
02-16-2006, 09:45 AM
I can admit that the 2006 Dolphins scare me a bit. While it does seem that Saban has them going in the right direction, calling them a SB contender is a bit premature. The parallels to the 2004 Bills are definitely there: Nice run at the end of the season under a rookie HC and expectations for playoffs for the following year. The HC had a detrimental sophmore slump, the schedule was more difficult due to the improved play the previous year, and the heart of the D was lost for the season. So keep in mind how many factors can change your expectations. It's part of the game. Ronnie Brown could tear an ACL in camp, days after trading away Ricky. The weakness that are there could get worse (ie: our OL under a good OL coach in McNally) We just don't know. Also, who would've expected the Bears to make the playoff this past year? Or the Broncos in the championship game? Many people had the Ravens and Chiefs as locks for the playoffs. The future of the Fins looks good to you guys right now, and it might be, but 2006 will show whether that 6 game streak was an illusion or a sign of things to come.

Marino13Phins
02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
I can admit that the 2006 Dolphins scare me a bit. While it does seem that Saban has them going in the right direction, calling them a SB contender is a bit premature. The parallels to the 2004 Bills are definitely there: Nice run at the end of the season under a rookie HC and expectations for playoffs for the following year. The HC had a detrimental sophmore slump, the schedule was more difficult due to the improved play the previous year, and the heart of the D was lost for the season. So keep in mind how many factors can change your expectations. It's part of the game. Ronnie Brown could tear an ACL in camp, days after trading away Ricky. The weakness that are there could get worse (ie: our OL under a good OL coach in McNally) We just don't know. Also, who would've expected the Bears to make the playoff this past year? Or the Broncos in the championship game? Many people had the Ravens and Chiefs as locks for the playoffs. The future of the Fins looks good to you guys right now, and it might be, but 2006 will show whether that 6 game streak was an illusion or a sign of things to come.

I agree no one should be calling them a SB contender.

Marino13Phins
02-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Let's compromise....

I'll buy you a Miami Dolphins helmet or jersey signed by Dan Marino. :up:

Haha, alright sounds good!

Samphin1
02-16-2006, 04:28 PM

You beat the Panthers and Broncos who had a tough time getting it going the first few weeks of the season. That is great.

REMEMBER THIS 'O UNREALISTIC FISH FAN...... Its not how you start, its how you finish.

I seem to recall Miami beating that great NE team for the past two years now. 75% of our defense is old? That argument has less weight to it this year than ever before. Seau is gone, like to follow is Traylor and Madison. Young defenders such as Will Poole, Travis Daniels, Yeremiah Bell will anchor the secondary while second year player Channing Crowder and 20 something Donnie Spragan will be surrounding Zach Thomas at the linebacking corps. The D-line is a little older, but those guys last longers at a productive level. Besides, even so, we still have young talent with Matt Roth and Manny Wright, who looked good last year late. Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holliday and Jason Taylor all played great in a new scheme as well. Your argument doesn't fly.

Our best player misses 5+ games a season? Really? Who? Zach Thomas doesn't. Jason Taylor doesn't. Chris Chambers doesn't. Who might you be talking about? Heck, Ricky Williams was suspended for four games and still didn't miss 5+. I am curious to who you think our best player is then.

So, it isn't about how you start, but how you finish you say? I suppose you may be right. But if you are, then you clearly forgot that we went 6-0 to finish the season. Had you remembered that, I doubt you would have based part of your argument around it. :lol:

mysticsoto
02-17-2006, 08:23 AM
I seem to recall Miami beating that great NE team for the past two years now. 75% of our defense is old? That argument has less weight to it this year than ever before. Seau is gone, like to follow is Traylor and Madison. Young defenders such as Will Poole, Travis Daniels, Yeremiah Bell will anchor the secondary while second year player Channing Crowder and 20 something Donnie Spragan will be surrounding Zach Thomas at the linebacking corps. The D-line is a little older, but those guys last longers at a productive level. Besides, even so, we still have young talent with Matt Roth and Manny Wright, who looked good last year late. Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holliday and Jason Taylor all played great in a new scheme as well. Your argument doesn't fly.

Our best player misses 5+ games a season? Really? Who? Zach Thomas doesn't. Jason Taylor doesn't. Chris Chambers doesn't. Who might you be talking about? Heck, Ricky Williams was suspended for four games and still didn't miss 5+. I am curious to who you think our best player is then.

So, it isn't about how you start, but how you finish you say? I suppose you may be right. But if you are, then you clearly forgot that we went 6-0 to finish the season. Had you remembered that, I doubt you would have based part of your argument around it. :lol:

Surely you're not saying that you earned your last win over NE??? They were playing 3rd stringers...

BillsFever21
02-17-2006, 09:00 AM

His days best behind him? He had 10 interceptions last year. With his age he's not worth a long term deal but I'd love to have him for a couple years.

BillsFever21
02-17-2006, 09:04 AM

The big difference is he's the OC and not the HC. Like many coaches in the league who fail as a HC, they can still be good coordinators.

Does Wade Phillips or Gregg Williams ring a bell? Williams is one of the best DC's in the league but didn't work out his first stint as a HC. He will get another shot and will succeed next time.

BillsFever21
02-17-2006, 09:13 AM
The Dolphins aren't a SB contender but they are a lot closer then we are. They have a very good coach.

Look what he did with that crappy roster from last year. That shows what he can do once he gets some players.

A bad coach would've led that team to a Top 5 draft pick. I hate to say it but I'm a realist. Saban will take the Dolphins places once he gets some players.

More players would like to play/live in Florida then up in the Northeast too. A good coach and good weather will entice good FA's to sign with them.

They have Nick and we have Dick. I'd rather have their HC. Dick will get spanked many times. I hope I'm wrong but this team still won't be going anywhere. I don't have much faith in our staff.

BillsFever21
02-17-2006, 09:13 AM
If the Phins get a decent QB they will be a team to watch out for.

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 09:34 AM
The big difference is he's the OC and not the HC. Like many coaches in the league who fail as a HC, they can still be good coordinators.

Does Wade Phillips or Gregg Williams ring a bell? Williams is one of the best DC's in the league but didn't work out his first stint as a HC. He will get another shot and will succeed next time.It can be argued that it was all Cowher and not Mularkey.

Greg was obviously responsible for the Titans D and Wade was responsible for our D. Both have been proven to be good coordinators. When GW took over the bills, the D flourished same with Wade.

When Mularkey took over our team , our O was at the bottom of the league.

GW and Greg moved on and continued to have success with their respective teams.While both their respective coaches gave them a free hand to run their units, Saban has already said that they are sticking with Linehans system, not Mularkeys.

Mularkey may succeed with the fins if Saban doesn't give him a free hand to go nuts with his trick plays that doesn't confuse anyone but his own players. Saban better know how to make halftime offensive adjustments because Mularkey can't.

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Another thing, whenever we play the fins, bench Spikes, Fletcher , Mcgee and all our other starters on D and start our bench. It's been proven time and again that Mularkey get's confused when he's playing 2nd or 3rd stringers.

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Another thing, whenever we play the fins, bench Spikes, Fletcher , Mcgee and all our other starters on D and start our bench. It's been proven time and again that Mularkey get's confused when he's playing 2nd or 3rd stringers.

I understand why you have to be reminded time and time again MM isn't in control of this team. He didn't have the talent in Buffalo to execute his system in 2005, but Miami has a far better team all around and your sad little dreams of the fins falling apart at the hands of MM are nothing more then that, a sad little dream.

It's obvious everytime you post about MM it's with little more then bias hate. Why do you refuse to add the fact that when MM had talent in 2004 the Bills were a much better team?? I'll tell you why, cause knowing Miami does have the talent scares the crap out of you.

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 11:47 AM
I understand why you have to be reminded time and time again MM isn't in control of this team. He didn't have the talent in Buffalo to execute his system in 2005, but Miami has a far better team all around and your sad little dreams of the fins falling apart at the hands of MM are nothing more then that, a sad little dream.

It's obvious everytime you post about MM it's with little more then bias hate. Why do you refuse to add the fact that when MM had talent in 2004 the Bills were a much better team?? I'll tell you why, cause knowing Miami does have the talent scares the crap out of you.

Are you expecting us to agree with your biased assessment of Miami? If Buffalo had any kind of coaching staff last year, the almighty Phins would have been swept by that same Buffalo team that supposedly lacked talent. You're nothing more than a loud mouth, know-it-all who feels her main goal in life should be to convince everyone else that Miami is a legitimate contender every year. Get a life already!

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Are you expecting us to agree with your biased assessment of Miami? If Buffalo had any kind of coaching staff last year, the almighty Phins would have been swept by that same Buffalo team that supposedly lacked talent. You're nothing more than a loud mouth, know-it-all who feels her main goal in life should be to convince everyone else that Miami is a legitimate contender every year. Get a life already!

Yeah, I'm sure all the experts think the Bills are better then the fins what was I thinking?? I'm also sure the Bills are very fourtunate to have DJ when he was such a hot commodity and sought after by every team looking for a HC!! Oh wait, no he wasn't. Infact no one was, except the Bills.

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I'm sure all the experts think the Bills are better then the fins what was I thinking??

And don't try to bring that weak crap about Miami ending the season with a six game win streak. Out of all the teams that Miami beat during that streak, only two had a winning record and only one of them went on to make the playoffs. I shouldn't even include New England in this discussion as they rested most of their starters during the Miami game. The combined record of the teams Miami beat during that streak was 36-60. Real impressive stuff. Must be the 22-0 a s s whipping that the 6-10 Browns put on Miami the week prior to the start of the winning streak really woke the team up. What a joke!

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 12:22 PM
And don't try to bring that weak crap about Miami ending the season with a six game win streak. Out of all the teams that Miami beat during that streak, only two had a winning record and only one of them went on to make the playoffs. I shouldn't even include New England in this discussion as they rested most of their starters during the Miami game. The combined record of the teams Miami beat during that streak was 36-60. Real impressive stuff. Must be the 22-0 a s s whipping that the 6-10 Browns put on Miami the week prior to the start of the winning streak really woke the team up. What a joke!

Yeah,Miami wins six strait to end the season, gosh us Fin fans sure are disappointed. Funny how the fins winning the final six games of 05 means nothing to Bill fans, go figure what are the odds?? Great argument we stink because we win the last six, Bill logic priceless. Funny how your logic never changes no matter if we win or lose. We are just losing sleep over it.

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Yeah,Miami wins six strait to end the season, gosh us Fin fans sure are disappointed. Funny how the fins winning the final six games of 05 means nothing to Bill fans, go figure what are the odds?? Great argument we stink because we win the last six, Bill logic priceless. Funny how your logic never changes no matter if we win or lose. We are just losing sleep over it.

Typical weak response. Don't come over here and thump your chest and tell us how great Miami is when if fact they beat a buch of weak teams to close out the season on a six game win streak. The point is that I don't think Miami is nearly as talented as you seem to think they are.

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Typical weak response. Don't come over here and thump your chest and tell us how great Miami is when if fact they beat a buch of weak teams to close out the season on a six game win streak. The point is that I don't think Miami is nearly as talented as you seem to think they are.

Don't come over here and thump your chest and tell us how great Miami is

Why are you so immature you can't accepet the fact??? There are a lot of unbias people around the league and in the media that believe Miami is and will be a team to beat...on the other hand I don't hear that about the Bills. Those are just the facts you don't have to like it, but be mature enough to understand and accept it.

The point is that I don't think Miami is nearly as talented as you seem to think they are.

And who are you??? A disgruntled, bitter, bias, immature Bill fan giving his/her opinion, wow that carries a lot of weight!! Once again, find an ubias opinion that sides with you, good luck. BTW, the Pats won their SB's more with coaching then talent, so either through talent or coaching I'll take the wins.

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 01:33 PM

No trash talking. Don't be childish and then whine that you are being treated like trash around here.

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 01:35 PM
BTW, the Pats won their SB's more with coaching then talent, so either through talent or coaching I'll take the wins.exactly , which is why Moolarkey was an idiot. Thanks for contradicting yourself.

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 01:52 PM
clueless justa!!!

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Once again MM isn't the coach, Saban is you just don't frikin get it do you!?!?!?!. I guess by using your lack of knowledge BB didn't have anything to do with the Pat's SB wins, it was all the O and D coordinators!!

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 02:04 PM
exactly , which is why Moolarkey was an idiot. Thanks for contradicting yourself.

I guess you telling everyone that would listen, just this past spring, how good he was and how the Bill's were gonna win the division in 05!!! Makes you smarter, But then you change your mind more then you change your underware and contridict yourself and say he sucks!! Wow, you really know what you're talking about...or do you???

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Once again MM isn't the coach, Saban is you just don't frikin get it do you!?!?!?!. I guess by using your lack of knowledge BB didn't have anything to do with the Pat's SB wins, it was all the O and D coordinators!!

Again, stop acting like a kid and make your point without namecalling and then cry like a B1tch when someone retaliates ... BB chose his OC and DC as did Moolarkey . Therefore Mularkey was in charge.

If BB had nothing to do with their success , so Saban was not in charge of your record? Linehan was? You're in deep trouble then if Saban leaves it up to his coordinators. In case you missed it, Moolarkey didn't have a decent O when he was with the bills.

:snicker:

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 02:12 PM
I guess you telling everyone that would listen, just this past spring, how good he was and how the Bill's were gonna win the division in 05!!! Makes you smarter, But then you change your mind more then you change your underware and contridict yourself and say he sucks!! Wow, you really know what you're talking about...or do you???I made a mistake. I should've realized that the reason why Moolarkey went 9-7 in his first year was because of a no.1 st (thanks to April) and he inherited a no.2 D from GW.

I admit, you were right. Our HC last year sucked and doesn't know his O from his ass :snicker: This is why Saban isn't giving him a free hand to run the fins O.

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Why are you so immature you can't accepet the fact??? There are a lot of unbias people around the league and in the media that believe Miami is and will be a team to beat...on the other hand I don't hear that about the Bills. Those are just the facts you don't have to like it, but be mature enough to understand and accept it.

And who are you??? A disgruntled, bitter, bias, immature Bill fan giving his/her opinion, wow that carries a lot of weight!! Once again, find an ubias opinion that sides with you, good luck. BTW, the Pats won their SB's more with coaching then talent, so either through talent or coaching I'll take the wins.

Wow, where are all these experts in the media that are predicting great things for Miami next season? Have any links to support your claims? I gave you facts about the weak schedule that Miami faced down the stretch, but I suppose that the level of competition has nothing to do with the outcomes of the games, right? And I'm sure that your opinion of Miami isn't biased at all. I guess we should all agree that Miami is going to be great because you said they are going to be. I gave my argument that Miami won't improve all that much on this years record and backed it up with the fact that they played a soft schedule at the end of the year to pad their win count. If Miami is so great, how is it that they went into Cleveland and got demolished by a team that finished 6-10? Keep comparing Miami to NE all you want, but when was the last time that NE went on the road and got demolished by a team as weak as Cleveland?

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Wow, where are all these experts in the media that are predicting great things for Miami next season? Have any links to support your claims? I gave you facts about the weak schedule that Miami faced down the stretch, but I suppose that the level of competition has nothing to do with the outcomes of the games, right? And I'm sure that your opinion of Miami isn't biased at all. I guess we should all agree that Miami is going to be great because you said they are going to be. I gave my argument that Miami won't improve all that much on this years record and backed it up with the fact that they played a soft schedule at the end of the year to pad their win count. If Miami is so great, how is it that they went into Cleveland and got demolished by a team that finished 6-10? Keep comparing Miami to NE all you want, but when was the last time that NE went on the road and gor demolished by a team as weak as Cleveland?

Try reading and you, it's good for you.

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 02:18 PM

:roflmao: Learn how to write and maybe people will be able to understand what you are saying!

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 02:20 PM

Is this really the best you could come up with? Weak!

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Is this really the best you could come up with? Weak!his usual answer when he can't reply.

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Again, stop acting like a kid and make your point without namecalling and then cry like a B1tch when someone retaliates ... BB chose his OC and DC as did Moolarkey . Therefore Mularkey was in charge.

If BB had nothing to do with their success , so Saban was not in charge of your record? Linehan was? You're in deep trouble then if Saban leaves it up to his coordinators. In case you missed it, Moolarkey didn't have a decent O when he was with the bills.

:snicker:

Sure if this paragraph makes sense to you...OK.

This is where you don't get it, Saban won't leave his coordinators in charge!!
I know you know this, but you don't want to believe it because it spoils your theory and hope MM ruins the Fins. As usual you Bill fans are the only ones that think MM wasn't a good hire for the fins, and we all know you have no football knowledge at all. Thats why you didn't see in advance MM having a bad 05 season from lack of talent because you only talk trash you don't actually study the game. Typical attributes of a two year old.

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Is this really the best you could come up with? Weak!

What else should I say, it's in print try reading what the experts say and you'll know. It ain't rocket science!!

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 02:33 PM
What else should I say, it's in print try reading what the experts say and you'll know. It ain't rocket science!!

Where are you reading all these press clippings, www.miamidolphinsarethegreatestteamever.com?

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Where are you reading all these press clippings, www.miamidolphinsarethegreatestteamever.com? (http://www.miamidolphinsarethegreatestteamever.com?)

ESPN.com
NFL.com!!!!

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 02:39 PM
his usual answer when he can't reply.

I'ts a logical, intelligent answer!!!! Something you know nothing about nor practice!!

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Sure if this paragraph makes sense to you...OK.

This is where you don't get it, Saban won't leave his coordinators in charge!!
I know you know this, but you don't want to believe it because it spoils your theory and hope MM ruins the Fins. As usual you Bill fans are the only ones that think MM wasn't a good hire for the fins, and we all know you have no football knowledge at all. Thats why you didn't see in advance MM having a bad 05 season from lack of talent because you only talk trash you don't actually study the game. Typical attributes of a two year old.
More namecalling? Saban left Linehan in charge.

I think you are the one that needs to learn how to read. I said he could flourish if Saban doesn't let Moolarkey call all the shots. This means Mularkey is just his megaphone.
What I am telling you is what happened with Moolarkey when he was here. His O was miserable. His players quit on his system. These are facts.

Saban is keeping LINEHAN's system care to expound on that if Moolarkey system is so great? I bet you'll ignore this.

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 02:41 PM
I'ts a logical, intelligent answer!!!! Something you know nothing about nor practice!!It that what the voices in your head tell you?

BTW, nice sig. I knew you were a big fan of mine. Shows everyone who my b!tch is. :whip:

Bulldog
02-17-2006, 02:42 PM
I'ts a logical, intelligent answer!!!! Something you know nothing about nor practice!!

No, it's an answer that somebody gives when they don't have anything of substance to back up their arguments.

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 02:44 PM
No, it's an answer that somebody gives when they don't have anything of substance to back up their arguments.it's his answer when the voices are alseep.

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 02:50 PM
More namecalling? Saban left Linehan in charge.

I think you are the one that needs to learn how to read. I said he could flourish if Saban doesn't let Moolarkey call all the shots. This means Mularkey is just his megaphone.
What I am telling you is what happened with Moolarkey when he was here. His O was miserable. His players quit on his system. These are facts.

Saban is keeping LINEHAN's system care to expound on that if Moolarkey system is so great? I bet you'll ignore this.

More namecalling?

Not name calling, an opinion!! And it's nowhere's near the crap you use with the cursing.

He could also flurish with some talent around him 04 ring a bell???

His players quit because there wasn't any talent to win games. You were without atleast six players that you had in 04 two of which were leaqders of the O and D!! Face it justa nobody could have coached the bills to a winning record last year and this coming year won't be any better, infact it could be worse.

Yeah it's real tough logic....here's the
Saban doesn't feel it would be best for the team to have a third strait year with a new OC and system to boot and feels it's eaiser to adapt one coach then it is to adapt 52 players got it?? Probably not!!

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Not name calling, an opinion!! And it's nowhere's near the crap you use with the cursing.
when you do it it's an opinion. When a bills fan talk down to you (just like the mods over at FH) you're a victim? No wonder why your own laugh at you. You're a b!tch.(justanopinion)

He could also flurish with some talent around him 04 ring a bell??? yeah, we still sucked. Ring a bell? Wait, that's the voice in your head. (justafact)

His players quit because there wasn't any talent to win games. You were without atleast six players that you had in 04 two of which were leaqders of the O and D!! Face it justa nobody could have coached the bills to a winning record last year and this coming year won't be any better, infact it could be worse. He chose a rookie qb. It was his choice. If he knew anything about an O and had any foresight he would've kept Drew. It was his choice to start a rookie who wasn't ready ,Stupid(justanopinion)

Yeah it's real tough logic....here's the
Saban doesn't feel it would be best for the team to have a third strait year with a new OC and system to boot and feels it's eaiser to adapt one coach then it is to adapt 52 players got it?? Probably not!! He should've kept Linehans asst. for less $$ dumbass (justanopinion)

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 03:30 PM
dumbass

This is all you're good for, logic and and reason escape you!!!
You can't be wrong and you can't accept the facts. The Bills won't win under any systewm till the owner is gone. On the otherhand Miami will because they are doing things the right way. You can cry about it all you want. You can ignore all the facts and post like a two year old, but it won't change the outcome. All this BS you're spewing will just make it that much more enjoyable when you get whats coming to you. Read my signature it fits you to a T!!!!

FlyingDutchman
02-17-2006, 03:34 PM
This is all you're good for, logic and and reason escape you!!!
You can't be wrong and you can't accept the facts. The Bills won't win under any systewm till the owner is gone. On the otherhand Miami will because they are doing things the right way. You can cry about it all you want. You can ignore all the facts and post like a two year old, but it won't change the outcome. All this BS you're spewing will just make it that much more enjoyable when you get whats coming to you. Read my signature it fits you to a T!!!!

when was the last time you guys went to an afc championship game under your owner?

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 03:50 PM
when was the last time you guys went to an afc championship game under your owner?

1986!! Whens the laast time you won a SB?!?!?!?!?

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 04:07 PM
All this BS you're spewing will just make it that much more enjoyable when you get whats coming to you. Read my signature it fits you to a T!!!!
Having my avatar in your sig simply means, you know who owns you b!tch.

FlyingDutchman
02-17-2006, 06:07 PM
1986!! Whens the laast time you won a SB?!?!?!?!?

So youre telling me that your 1 afc championship game since 72 is a sign of a good owner with who is a proven winner? We won an AFL championship, and I will throw that out there since youre probably gonna throw the 72 season at me which probably happend before you were born. Well, we've been to 5 AFC Championships since your 1 in '86. So what again makes you so great? Come back to reality. You guys haven't done anything in a looooooong time. So, your speculation that everything is great bc of your owner, and your going in the right direction is based on what? Your 1972 win? Damn you phin fans are easy to please...

FlyingDutchman
02-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Do you always just write stuff without putting any type of thought or intelligence into it? Or was this an isolated incident? For some reason I dont think it was.

!Papacrunk!
02-17-2006, 07:03 PM
I thought I put up some decent points , but they must not have been that decent since no one really replied to them. Or it's just easier to rile up some of the other Phin fans, and get them going. I don't know what to expect from Mularkey, I do know that the Bills offense didn't flourish last year, but it seems like an offense can't really flourish when you have a (in a sense) rookie quarterback with an o-line that has been quite questionable all last season. I think I did pick up on that from looking at previous posts. I would imagine that with an o-line lacking and an inexperienced QB in Losman, there wouldn't be any room for some plain old dumb playcalling. If Mularkey can learn from that experience, then it's a good thing. IF he can learn from the mistakes he made last year, then hopefully it will work out for us since we also have questions w/ the o-line and not a strong QB at the moment and be able to benfit from that experience. IF he keeps on making the same lame playcalling, then I guess it won't be that good of a pick up and we'll be back to square one; it's always about the process and the road to improvement. Look at it this way, w/ Mularkey you guys had a convenient scapegoat, so you should at least thank him for that, j/k

justasportsfan
02-17-2006, 07:52 PM
I thought I put up some decent points , but they must not have been that decent since no one really replied to them. Or it's just easier to rile up some of the other Phin fans, and get them going. I don't know what to expect from Mularkey, I do know that the Bills offense didn't flourish last year, but it seems like an offense can't really flourish when you have a (in a sense) rookie quarterback with an o-line that has been quite questionable all last season. I think I did pick up on that from looking at previous posts. I would imagine that with an o-line lacking and an inexperienced QB in Losman, there wouldn't be any room for some plain old dumb playcalling. If Mularkey can learn from that experience, then it's a good thing. IF he can learn from the mistakes he made last year, then hopefully it will work out for us since we also have questions w/ the o-line and not a strong QB at the moment and be able to benfit from that experience. IF he keeps on making the same lame playcalling, then I guess it won't be that good of a pick up and we'll be back to square one; it's always about the process and the road to improvement. Look at it this way, w/ Mularkey you guys had a convenient scapegoat, so you should at least thank him for that, j/k

As an offensive coach , it's his job to eveluate the talent of the entire O unit. He was comfortable with the OL enough to plug in JP and letting Drew go. I had no problem with letting Drew go for as long as our coaches new what they were doing. They didn't. They could've at least tried to put in KH if they had the foresight to see that JP wasn't ready. They also thought that this was a playoff bound team.

If Mularkey knew what he was doing, the players would've bought into it. They didn't. The gave up on him and his offensive mind.

Mularkey preached smashmouth all the time. They weren't.

Like I said, he may succeed with the fins if he has a strong HC like he did with Pitts. Saban may know D but does he know enough to take Mularkey by the hand and babysit him. Saban didn't have to do that with Linehan. He may have to do it especially since the fins are keeping Linehans system.

feelthepain
02-17-2006, 10:16 PM

Hmmm, really???? I think it means you like big harry men and If you had a brain you'd be dangerous.That's what it means!!! Let it go justa, you're out of the closet now, you're free!!!!!

gr8slayer
02-18-2006, 05:17 AM
She's everyone's *****.

!Papacrunk!
02-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Back to the subject of the thread.....Law was interested with playing with the Phins last year as well since I think he has a home in the Miami area er something. Miami co. was interested in Law, but they turned him away because they felt he was a bit pricey while still healing from that bad foot injury. I'm glad that it didn't hinder him last year, but it seems like he's not good friends with the refs since he plays a bit physical with the WRs. I'd like to see him in Miami, but w/ the Postons as his agents, I'm not sure if Miami will want to pony up a lot of $$$ for a talented player, but an old talented player. We have had Seau, and he's no spring chicken, but he came in at quite the budget. I just hope stuff gets worked out with the CBA and it doesn't hinder the free agency process, and plain football in general.

Michael82
02-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Word this morning is Saban is leaning more toward keeping Ricky. He said the only way he would trade him is if it's going to improve the QB situation.

Oh and excellent point about larry and priest, totally slipped my mind. However we do need to see how Priest does when he comes back.
Oh, the Ricky news must really suck for the Dolphins then. :rofl: