• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

Law interested in phins

Veteran Ty Law said he expects the Jets to release him shortly, and that he wants to play for a Super Bowl contender. In an interview with the Kansas City Star, the Pro Bowl cornerback said the Dolphins fit that description.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Law interested in phins

Originally posted by Chambers84Phins
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/s...a-sports-front

Veteran Ty Law said he expects the Jets to release him shortly, and that he wants to play for a Super Bowl contender. In an interview with the Kansas City Star, the Pro Bowl cornerback said the Dolphins fit that description.

Wow, was that funny.

The drugs must be really good in NY, he better keep his dealer's number.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

He thinks the Dolphins are a Super Bowl contender?!?!?!

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

That's gotta be the funniest thing I heard all week. Super Bowl contenders with good ol' GUS??

At least we know our team aren't Super Bowl contenders yet...and not living in a hole some where.

Dolphins- Super Bowl contenders...go ahead tell me another one.

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Law is a waste of money. His best days are WAY behind him. Well unless he gets to play kelly holcomb each week :-)

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

hahahaha. SB contender? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Comment

• Marino13Phins
              • Oct 2003

I'm not here to start a war. And I wouldn't go as far to call us a superbowl contender.

But I'm pretty sure we will get into the playoffs this year. We have an extremely bright future ahead of us. We won our last 6 to end the season, and were in every game last year, we lost to you guys by 3, the falcons by 7, so on and so forth.

I know that interdivision talk is tough to give credit by I think Miami is due some credit. Maybe not to be called a superbowl contender, but atleast give us the credit that we are on eof the better teams in the division right now with a very bright future.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

I'm not here to start a war. And I wouldn't go as far to call us a superbowl contender.

But I'm pretty sure we will get into the playoffs this year. We have an extremely bright future ahead of us. We won our last 6 to end the season, and were in every game last year, we lost to you guys by 3, the falcons by 7, so on and so forth.

I know that interdivision talk is tough to give credit by I think Miami is due some credit. Maybe not to be called a superbowl contender, but atleast give us the credit that we are on eof the better teams in the division right now with a very bright future.
                That's great. We won 7 of our last 9 last year and that got us where?

Didnt you also get DESTROYED by the Browns? Fish fans, get over yourselves.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer

You obviously don't want to have a good football conversation, I can see that already. It happens that you get destroedy by a team. We let you guys jump out to a 23 point lead and came back on you.

We beat good teams like the Panthers and Broncos... both playoff teams. I'm not saying we are going to win the superbowl. I'm just saying I think we have a very good team coming up with a good future.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

exactly what I thought,

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

And beating teams like the Raiders, Titans, Bills, Jets, and Saints is nothing to brag about. Everyone beat all those teams.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

You obviously don't want to have a good football conversation, I can see that already. It happens that you get destroedy by a team. We let you guys jump out to a 23 point lead and came back on you.

We beat good teams like the Panthers and Broncos... both playoff teams. I'm not saying we are going to win the superbowl. I'm just saying I think we have a very good team coming up with a good future.
                        You obviously arent in touch with reality. Do you forget that you play in a division with one of the best teams in football even when not healthy? (NE)

Up and coming future? Based on what? 3/4ths of your Defense is nothing but old farts who are near the end. Your best player misses freaking 5+ games a season.

You beat the Panthers and Broncos who had a tough time getting it going the first few weeks of the season. That is great.

REMEMBER THIS 'O UNREALISTIC FISH FAN...... Its not how you start, its how you finish.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                          • Oct 2003

You obviously arent in touch with reality. Do you forget that you play in a division with one of the best teams in football even when not healthy? (NE)

Up and coming future? Based on what? 3/4ths of your Defense is nothing but old farts who are near the end. Your best player misses freaking 5+ games a season.

The defense is getting old... but still peforming. We finally have a coach worth having. We are winning and are in many football games. And there are easy games on everyone's schedules, it's easy to pick out easy game. It's how you perform in the games you aren't supposed to win. I.E. Panthers, Bronco's. According to you guys we werent supposed to beat you.

Did you forget there is a wild card spot? Or that Miami finished within a game of taking the East last year.

If you chose to accept it or not Miami has a good future..

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                            • Oct 2003

Show me how I am not in touch with reality? That I think the dolphins have a chance of making the playoffs. Show me where they don't?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

The defense is getting old... but still peforming. We finally have a coach worth having. We are winning and are in many football games. And there are easy games on everyone's schedules, it's easy to pick out easy game. It's how you perform in the games you aren't supposed to win. I.E. Panthers, Bronco's. According to you guys we werent supposed to beat you.

Did you forget there is a wild card spot? Or that Miami finished within a game of taking the East last year.

If you chose to accept it or not Miami has a good future..
                              I remember our sorry excuse for a QB tourching your "up and coming team" for three TD's in the first quarter.

I remember Kelly Holcomb beating you and one of your "up and coming stars" fumbling away the game.

I remember you losing to the Browns, KC, Falcons, Jets, Saints, and Bills, all of which werent playoff teams.

I remember your best player missing more and more games every season.

Comment

Working...
                              X