X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Is it bad...

That I wanted Latvia to score every time they shot and I didn't want Graham to make any good saves?
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is it bad...

If Graham (keep in mind I don't follow the Olympics really) is the Team USA goaltender, then not necessarily. If you think about it...and Graham is stellar in goal, then he's a lock for the job in 4 years as well...and Ryan Miller should be the guy in 4 years.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
      • Aug 2005

USA hockey

Comment

• pyrrhonist
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by hammerbillsfan
        USA hockey
        Believe me, I have been laughing at our national hockey team since the roster was announced.

That being said, let's not try to discredit Irbe's performance today. He literally stood on his head. Still, having to come-from-behind to beat a team you're "supposed" to beat isn't exactly encouraging.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by pyrrhonist
          Believe me, I have been laughing at our national hockey team since the roster was announced.
          Why the **** is Miller not on the team?
          Terrible management.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by hammerbillsfan
            Why the **** is Miller not on the team?
            Terrible management.
            He was injured during the naming of the roster.. they werent sure if he would play up to his peak level of performance.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
            X