PDA

View Full Version : Video: Draft Preview OL, DL, TE, WR, RB

JJamezz
02-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Mike Mayock on Total Access...

I didn't realize they had these up on nfl.com. I'm directly linking to the files, so you don't have to watch them in that little real player window (the file is larger than their window). Real blows, but its a job to convert them all, so unless you guys have probs with the links...

OT (rtsp://rx-wes-sea144.rbn.com/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2005/nfln-ta/off/path_to_the_draft_off_tackle_300k.rm) - OG (rtsp://rx-wes-sea123.rbn.com/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2005/nfln-ta/off/path_to_the_draft_off_linemen_300k.rm) - DE (rtsp://rx-lvl3-pa02.rbn.com:554/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2005/nfln-ta/off/path_to_the_draft_def_ends_300k.rm) - DT (rtsp://rx-wes-sea54.rbn.com:554/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2005/nfln-ta/off/path_to_the_draft_def_tackles_300k.rm) - WR (rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com:554/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2005/nfln-ta/off/path_to_the_draft_wr_300k.rm) - TE (rtsp://rx-wes-sea46.rbn.com:554/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2005/nfln-ta/off/path_to_the_draft_te_300k.rm) - RB (rtsp://rx-wes-sea130.rbn.com:554/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2005/nfln-ta/off/path_to_the_draft_300k.rm)

mysticsoto
02-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Mike Mayock on Total Access...

http://www.billszone.com/media/video/draft2006/NFLTA.Draft2006.OL.wmv

(if you watch it more than once, please right click the link, download the file, and save us the bandwidth. Thanks!)

Nice video! Thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to the Dlinemen video also. Gabe Watson looked awesome - I'm going to have to upgrade my view of him. Sadly, I think he will be gone by the time our 2nd rd pick. Plus, he might fit better in a 3-4. Oh well. If the Raiders let Ted Washington go, I think it would be a prudent move to grab him, and have him and Sam together. Then Watson could spell Adams from time to time and be a force charging after the QB while Ted holds the fort down. We could then keep Edwards and move Bannan over to backup Guard once and for all, where he seem to do well in.

But getting Watson with our 8th pick is kind of high. Unlikely we get him unless we are able to make a trade down.

Question for all of you out there...if the Jets are very desperate to get more draft picks, would you try trading a 1st and 3rd to them for their 1st pick and take Brick???

Dozerdog
02-19-2006, 01:21 AM
We are not in a position to give away any picks. If anything, if another team wants to move to the 8th spot we should seriously consider dropping back.

JJamezz
02-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Edited original post above......