PDA

View Full Version : Who will Levy cut?

mysticsoto
02-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Adams, Sam DT 6-4 335 - I hope we keep. Would be great alongside Ted Washington
Aiken, Sam WR 6-2 204 - Good for ST
Anderson, Bennie OL 6-5 345 - Cut!
Anderson, Tim DT 6-3 304 - Evaluate on TC. Sam is getting old and if he looks like a good developmental prospect, keep him. But he has to show improvement over last year.
Baker, Rashad S 5-10 198 - the guy is fast. Keep him
Bannan, Justin DT 6-3 305 - I think we should move Bannan to guard. I thought he played much better there and has more upside than as a DT.
Brantley, Kellen LB 6-2 240 - ??? Evaluate in TC
Burns, Joe FB/RB 5-9 215 - We apparently have no FB other than him, but I wish we had better blocking TEs instead of him. Still...as long as he's cheap, I have no problem with him handling the FB position.
Campbell, Mark TE 6-6 255 - Campbell is costing us more than he is producing. I don't think he's worth getting $1 million more than Euhus for what he can contribute. He's an okay TE, not a superb one. I'd cut him and take the cap savings.
Carothers, Greg S/LB 6-2 228 - ??? Evaluate in TC.
Cieslak, Brad TE 6-3 262 - This guy did great last year with some nice acrobatic catches. If he can learn to block better, he'll be a very decent TE.
Clements, Nate CB 6-0 209 - love to put the tag on him and trade him to another and get a 1st out of it. But if we have to keep him at < $6 mil a year, I think that's okay. In a cover 2 type defense, he'll probably go to the probowl and will look alot better than he did last year.
Crowell, Angelo LB 6-1 235 - nice contract extension
Denney, Ryan DE 6-7 275 - has been doing pretty well in ST. Keep.
Edwards, Ron DT 6-3 320 - evaluate injury. If he will make a full recovery, keep - otherwise, just dump him.
Esposito, Jasen OL 6-4 305 - evaluate but likely to be dumped.
Euhus, Tim TE 6-5 249 - has looked decent at times. Should be fully recovered from injury and ready to make an impact. Needs to improve blocking.
Evans, Lee WR 5-10 197 - keep
Everett, Kevin TE 6-4 241 - if he gets hurt again, he's likely injury prone and best to cut early
Ezekiel, Liam LB 6-0 249 - I like this guy and he may be Fletcher's eventual replacement.
Fletcher, London LB 5-10 245 - poor Fletcher never gets the kudos he deserves.
Gandy, Mike OL 6-4 310 If we could get a solid LT, I'd say give him a try at LG. I also think it might not be a bad idea to swap him and Jason Peters and move him to RT. McNally needs to do something radical this year. The Oline was too atrocious to not allow for sweeping changes. If the Oline underperforms again, his job will be in jeopardy!
Gates, Lionel RB 6-0 233 - looked decent in TC. Still needs to be more sure of himself, work on blocking and catching also.
Geisinger, Justin OL 6-3 322 - not expecting much, but see if he's improved since last year.
Goldsberry, Jon FB 6-1 246 - I didn't even know this guy was on the roster. It's up to him to beat Burns out. Last I read on him, he was really motivated. Who knows? He just might be a monster this year...
Greer, Jabari CB 5-11 169 - I like this guy. Keep him.
Haggan, Mario LB 6-3 248 - good backup. Keep.
Holcomb, Kelly QB 6-2 212 - reminds me of doughboy alot. Keep him.
Hunter, Wendell LB 6-0 228 - evaluate and see where he stands.
Jefferson, Jason DT 6-1 310 - evaluate to see where he stand - unlikely to make the cut.
Jerman, Greg OL 6-5 310 - cut!!!
Kelsay, Chris DE 6-4 275 - Still hasn't gone to that next level...he's decent, but not great - depends who we get in FA. If Mario Williams is available, Kelsay just might get dumped...Denney has proven himself in ST. Kelsay has not proven himself anywhere.
King, Eric CB 5-10 185 - did well in his rookie year
Leonhard, Jim S 5-8 190 - Milloy is expensive, unless he takes a salary cut, this job may be open and up to him to take it. Is kind of short though and unlikely to take it away from Milloy.
Lindell, Rian K 6-3 235 - improved greatly last year. Good job.
Losman, JP QB 6-2 217 - Use him and get him some experience.
Matthews, Shane QB 6-3 199 - let him enjoy his retirement
McGahee, Willis RB 6-0 228 - our workhouse can hopefully do alot better with a better line in front of him
McGee, Terrence CB 5-9 195 An excellent CB that continues to improve
Milloy, Lawyer S 6-0 190 - we should attempt to get him to take a pay cut. If not, there are probably cheaper alternatives in FA that could replace him.
Moorman, Brian P 6-0 175 - Finally acknowledged this past year for his greatness
Moulds, Eric WR 6-2 210 - Personally, I think people are overreaching with what happened last year in calling him a cancer. He was annoyed by the crappy mgmt that he had, and truthfully, he and the other vets (like Sam Adams) were right. Mgmt wasn't making good decisions. If we can get him to take a pay cut to somewhere in the $4-6 million range, we should keep him. He has shown loyalty to the team and has said he wants to remain a Bill. In an age where these is no loyalty, Moulds should be commended!
Neufeld, Ryan TE 6-4 250 -I don't think we are going to have space in the roster at TE. We will have Euhus, Cieszlak and Everett...although Ryan has doubled as FB also...
Ogden, Marques OL 6-4 317 - evaluate in TC. Probably cut.
Parrish, Roscoe WR 5-9 168 - Hopefully he'll bulk up a bit in the offseason
Peters, Jason OL 6-4 328 - Excellent find. Lock in for long term!
Posey, Jeff LB 6-4 241 - cut. Crowell proved himself this year.
Powell, Eric DL 6-3 268 - evaluate at TC. Likely cut unless he can turn heads. Probably needs to put some weight on.
Preston, Duke OL 6-5 311 - played well as a rookie.
Reed, Josh WR 5-10 208 - personally, I think we have much better WRs in Wilson and available in FA. I can't understand Mularkey's obsession with this guy. He's not that good, drops too many passes and has no speed.
Sape, Lauvale DT 6-1 296 Unless Sape impresses in TC he may get cut. We can't keep too many backups around - even though Sape was pretty decent at ST.
Schneck, Mike LS 6-0 246 - solid. Keep.
Schobel, Aaron DE 6-4 262 - Too bad he doesn't have any help on the other side or he might have higher numbers.
Shelton, Daimon FB 6-0 262 - starting to get old it's between him and Burns - might be time to get a new one. Too bad Luke Lawton was taken from our PS.
Smith, Jonathan WR 5-10 194 - this little leprechaun is going no where.
Smith, Lawrence OL 6-3 295 - A guy who looked like he had high hopes but has gone nowhere. He's been injured and likely needs to be cut and stop collecting Bill paychecks.
Spikes, Takeo LB 6-2 242 - hopefully he recovers in full.
Stamer, Josh LB 6-2 238 - good backup and STer
Teague, Trey OL 6-5 300 - Teague just doesn't have the bulk and strength and has had time but has not done what it takes to be a real center in terms of strength. Too bad b'cse he has the smarts and the agility.
Thomas, Jason OL 6-4 325 - Go pay your child support bills
Thomas, Kevin CB 6-0 182 - if he could come back uninjured, he could be a very decent CB. But, alas, it looks like he is an injury prone player that will finally need to be cut.
Vann, LaDaris WR 5-11 210 - unless he can make heads turn in TC, likely cut.
Villarrial, Chris OL 6-3 318 - will likely get a 2nd chance b'cse he's playing for his old coach. He better make the best of it.
Vincent, Troy S 6-1 200 - likely to stay, but it's time to start thinking about his future replacement
Williams, Mike OL 6-6 360 - Unless he takes a severe pay cut, Mike Williams goes down as TD's biggest flop. If he did take a pay cut and took on the LG position, his bulk should come in handy.
Williams, Shaud RB 5-7 193 - has done everything he has been asked for including bulking up to be able to handle blocks better. Definite keep!
Wilson, George WR 6-0 210 - Wasn't given a fair chance by Mularkey. He caught everything that came his way, but it still wasn't enough b'cse Mularkey favored Reed due to his blocking abilties. What good is that if McGahee can't even get into the secondary to begin with? We need WRs that can catch!
Wire, Coy S 6-0 205 - Time to replace this guy with a S that can have potential to replace Milloy. A good draft pick like Greg Blue or Pat Watkins would be excellent.
Word, Mark DE 6-5 295 - Will have to show a great deal in TC to be kept.

All of the ones below will have to show a great deal of improvement to be kept. I thought McFarland did okay last year (certainly better than Greg Jerman) but we'll have to see what happens this year.

NFL EUROPE
Brown, LaWaylon DT 6-4 315 25 1 Oklahoma State
Jackson, Fred RB 6-1 210 24 R Coe College
Lee, Rob CB 6-0 193 25 R Northern Illinois
McFarland, Dylan OT 6-5 290 25 2 Montana
Ochs, Craig QB 6-2 210 24 1 University of Montana
Setta, Nicholas K/P 6-0 194 24 1 Notre Dame
Tupa'i, Faafetai DT 6-3 330 24 R Washington State
Woodbury, Tory QB 6-2 208 27 3 Winston-Salem State