PDA

View Full Version : NFL Smackdown draft board!

kgun12
02-16-2006, 01:56 PM
If only this could happen! NFL smackdown has just updated there draft and they have the Bills taking

1. D. Ferguson OT Auburn
2. Gabe Watson DT Michigan (maybe Carpenter LB Ohio St.)

I know this will never happen cause both are moving up on the boards, but if this happened our draft grade with these 2 picks alone would be an A+!

mysticsoto
02-16-2006, 02:31 PM
If only this could happen! NFL smackdown has just updated there draft and they have the Bills taking

1. D. Ferguson OT Auburn
2. Gabe Watson DT Michigan (maybe Carpenter LB Ohio St.)

I know this will never happen cause both are moving up on the boards, but if this happened our draft grade with these 2 picks alone would be an A+!

You might want to add an extra '+' to that A+!!!

I still haven't seen my question answered from the other post. Would people trade our 1st and 3rd for the Jets 1st rd pick to get Brick? I've thought about it and the more I do, the more I think it should be done if the Jets are willing!!!

Look how formidable Seattle's line looked against Pittsburgh. How long has it been since Buffalo had a formidable line? With Brick, Gandy, Bentley, Villarial and Peters, we could concentrate almost exclusively on defense for the next few picks (2nd and 3rd) of the draft. If we don't get Watson (which I agree is doubtful in the 2nd) there is a considerable drop off afterward. It may be a better idea to rely on FA instead.

kgun12
02-16-2006, 02:49 PM
You might want to add an extra '+' to that A+!!!

I still haven't seen my question answered from the other post. Would people trade our 1st and 3rd for the Jets 1st rd pick to get Brick? I've thought about it and the more I do, the more I think it should be done if the Jets are willing!!!

Look how formidable Seattle's line looked against Pittsburgh. How long has it been since Buffalo had a formidable line? With Brick, Gandy, Bentley, Villarial and Peters, we could concentrate almost exclusively on defense for the next few picks (2nd and 3rd) of the draft. If we don't get Watson (which I agree is doubtful in the 2nd) there is a considerable drop off afterward. It may be a better idea to rely on FA instead.

I would make the trade with the Jets as you stated, I just think because the Jets are in our division I don't think they would do it! If we could move up to get Ferguson then do it. It will be interesting to see what happens to all these draft boards once FA starts! Let's hope some teams including the Bills fill a few holes before the draft!