• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Huge reality check

We are not going to win with JP for 2-3 more seasons (even then probably limited success) and we will never be successful with Kelly H. at any time. Talking about the Bills and winning isn't a reality with either of these guys in. We need real help at QB, please ralph go overboard and find us a stud QB that helps us win now. DO any of you see any besides a surgically repaired drew brees available???

P.S. The Sabres weren't that big a suprise because they are used to winning in rochester and skating fast. If the Bills start winning with who we have that will be a HUGE suprise.
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: Huge reality check

Originally posted by Skooby
    We are not going to win with JP for 2-3 more seasons (even then probably limited success) and we will never be successful with Kelly H. at any time. Talking about the Bills and winning isn't a reality with either of these guys in. We need real help at QB, please ralph go overboard and find us a stud QB that helps us win now. DO any of you see any besides a surgically repaired drew brees available???

The Sabres weren't that big a suprise because they are used to winning in rochester and skating fast. If the Bills start winning with who we have that will be a HUGE suprise.
    And you base this on what the 5-6 games JP has play. So I guess if a child does bad on 5-6 math tests they are screw for life! cause they will never get it!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by kgun12
      And you base this on what the 5-6 games JP has play. So I guess if a child does bad on 5-6 math tests they are screw for life! cause they will never get it!
      No actually you can tudor a child, JP had a tudor but ended up saying screw it i'm doing it my way, remember?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Where do you come up with this crap, Skooby? Halucinating while dropping acid?
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
          Where do you come up with this crap, Skooby? Halucinating while dropping acid?
          Do you remember JP saying he was doing it his way? Anyone?

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Do you remember JP saying he was doing it his way? Anyone?
            Maybe this had something to do with Wyche's departure. He was trying to get JP to do things he couldn't do! Yor aren't doing to make P. Manning scramble or Vick a pocket passer. I just think you are judging this KID too quickly. Besides for the Bills sake you better hope you are wrong!
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by kgun12
              Maybe this had something to do with Wyche's departure. He was trying to get JP to do things he couldn't do! Yor aren't doing to make P. Manning scramble or Vick a pocket passer. I just think you are judging this KID too quickly. Besides for the Bills sake you better hope you are wrong!
              I didn't think of it but yes might be right.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Some fan in the Buff News sports section today wrote in how the Bills should trade away everything to draft Matt Leinart.

JP isn't the problem. It's the OL & DL .
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

P.S. The Sabres weren't that big a suprise because they are used to winning in rochester and skating fast. If the Bills start winning with who we have that will be a HUGE suprise.
                  worst post i have read in weeks..
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

We are not going to win with JP for 2-3 more seasons (even then probably limited success) and we will never be successful with Kelly H. at any time. .
                    I agree. JP will never be the QB some people think he will be. (wishful thinking, If he was on the Dolphins the Losmanites would be laughing their asses off at JP).

Holcomb will be fine for another year but the Bills do have to Draft someone this year or next year to become our franchise QB.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

NEGGED!

Comment

• dolphinssuck
                        • Dec 2005

I have to disagree. JP has the talent and is a young QB who was placed in a situation where the O line was unsucessful blocking for him. People tend to blame JP and not the fact there was no blocking for him.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dolphinssuck
                          I have to disagree. JP has the talent and is a young QB who was placed in a situation where the O line was unsucessful blocking for him. People tend to blame JP and not the fact there was no blocking for him.
                          Good post!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dolphinssuck
                            The line was made worse by having a incompetent QB behind center.

With that other no-talented QB playing behind center the Bills averaged more passing yards per game, running yards per game, points per game, wins, less sacks per game.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

We have a great dane...he's a good dog but dumb as a box of rocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X