BillsZone NFL Draft "Big Board"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

BillsZone NFL Draft "Big Board"

• Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Re: BillsZone NFL Draft "Big Board"

No way is Nick Maingold a 4-5th rd pick... even before the senior bowl most had him rated as a 3rd rd pick.. Now after the senior bowl and combine he is pushing into the bottom of rd 1 by some .

More likely he will be a top 2nd rd pick..I have seen him personally dominate gabe watson one on one..He has great hands.

If i were the bills i would even consider him in rd 2 a much better prospect than preston...But we won't and that's ok i'll take Charles spencer in rd 2...

Bmax

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Once the combines complete themselves there will be adjustments made- just like most team's boards

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Andrew Whitworth is having a great combine. He's been thought of mostly as a right tackle, but he looks plenty athletic to be a LT. If Buffalo does not get a chance to draft D'Brick in the first round, he might be worth a serious look in round 2.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I don't want someone named, Guy Whimper on this team.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
          X